Thread: Steven Chester - Solved - Suicide by Hanging

Steven Chester - Solved - Suicide by Hanging

STEVEN CHESTER
    Oct 1987 - Jul 2007
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=82217974

Re: Steven Chester

STEVEN J. C. CHESTER

ELSMERE - Steven Joseph Charles Chester, 19, died Wednesday at his home.

He worked in maintenance for Molly Maid Cleaning Co.

Survivors include his mother, Cathy Burgess; father, Bruce Chester; sisters, Amanda and Tisha Mains; grandparents, Alice Chester, Betty Price and Jerry Price.

Memorial service will be 2 p.m. Sunday at Ronald B. Jones Funeral Home, Ludlow. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery, Fort Mitchell.

Memorials: Steven Chester Memorial Fund, c/o Delta Community Credit Union, 4885 Houston Road, Suite 102, Florence, KY 41042.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070721/NEWS0104/707210382/1060

That narrows it down to likely either (a) suicide or (b) accidental overdose. 

Still digging...

the color nine

uly 21, 2007 - Saturday

R.I.P.
    Current mood: sad
    Category: Life

On July 18, 2007 a friend of mine, Steven Chester, commited suicide by hanging himself.  This has made me upset and drained and my mind has built questions beyond wonderment.  His spirit will live forever in the lives of those who knew and cared for him, myself included.  Steven and I have been friends since 5th grade. We even had a point in time where we dated, now years later he's only in my memories.  Now I must say that my memory of him will never fade, however I will use his death as a dose of reality. You cant take your life for granted and you need to live your life to the fullest. Appreciate what and who you have in your life and let them know their importance. If you love someone, tell them and dont hold back. You only live once, some longer than others. If you ever feel like you cant go on any longer, turn to ones you love and they will help you through it.

I miss you Steven, I'll never forget you.

R.I.P.
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=534296 68&blogID=290376095

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=9741.msg521386#msg521386 date=1188534761]
    uly 21, 2007 - Saturday

R.I.P.
    Current mood: sad
    Category: Life

On July 18, 2007 a friend of mine, Steven Chester, commited suicide by hanging himself.  This has made me upset and drained and my mind has built questions beyond wonderment.  His spirit will live forever in the lives of those who knew and cared for him, myself included.  Steven and I have been friends since 5th grade. We even had a point in time where we dated, now years later he's only in my memories.  Now I must say that my memory of him will never fade, however I will use his death as a dose of reality. You cant take your life for granted and you need to live your life to the fullest. Appreciate what and who you have in your life and let them know their importance. If you love someone, tell them and dont hold back. You only live once, some longer than others. If you ever feel like you cant go on any longer, turn to ones you love and they will help you through it.

I miss you Steven, I'll never forget you.

R.I.P.
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=534296 68&blogID=290376095
    [/quote]

Nice find...so it's (a) SUICIDE. 

Mark another one solved, MissBeri  :lol:

Thread Information