Thread: Justin Camarena

Re: Justin Camarena

Suicide that apparently was ALMOST unsuccessful:

From his comments...

fuck myspace

Aug 20, 2005 11:30 PM
    i miss u so much justin i hope u can read this i love u soo much why would u do this to ur family we all miss u 

and...

NEW MYSAP..

Aug 22, 2005 4:12 PM
    tears have found my eyes so much with thoughts of you...i remenber sitting in the back of the bus next to you every morning and hearing you make all these really long jokes....you had so many....i think i heard them all in those years...no matter what happened you were there saving me a seat and always made me laugh so hard! i miss you so much...i wrote a song when u were in the hospital...i wrote it and cried as i typed it...i was so sure you were gonna make it....so sure.....well i hope that the view up there is perfect because it isnt that great down here. i kno i will c u again someday...but till then please be happy! be happy and well...watch over ur close friends...so many people miss you and so many people would give anything to kno u r ok...so this isnt goodbye...i miss you and i love you!
    i hope ur reading this...
    i love you! 

And this gem...

Toni

Aug 21, 2005 12:30 PM
    Hey there Jay, I know it seems that a lot of people are mad at you, But nobody is, people are just frustrated. I know you understand. So I'm sorry that people are swaring in your name, but every body still Loves you so much. don't feel bad and injoy your arivel in haven. What happend doesn't matter, But all of this is just my opinoun, Love you Justin 

Anyway, still digging for COD but totally emo page and those comments...99.9% positive it was suicide. 

Re: Justin Camarena

I wonder if this was his dad: http://www.kypost.com/news/1999/kobits072699.html

from 1999  Charles Ched Camarena , 39, of Loveland, Ohio, formerly of Covington, died at 3:30 a.m. Saturday in Cincinnati after being struck by a car on I-75 south near the Harrison Avenue exit. He was a color- code technician with Michelman Inc., Cincinnati, and a member of Sts. Boniface and James Church, Ludlow.

Survivors include a son, Justin Camarena of San Bernadino, Calif.; his mother and stepfather, Brenda and Larry Sipple of Independence; his father and stepmother, Raymond and April Camarena Sr. of Highland, Calif.; brothers, Raymond Camarena Jr. of Covington and Anthony Camarena of Ludlow; a stepbrother, Jody Sipple of Pikeville; a sister, Tonya Rejeck of Fort Mitchell; and grandparents, Dan and Betty Orta of Covington.

Memorial Mass of Christian burial will be at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at Sts. Boniface and James Church. Memorials are suggested to American Diabetes Association, 721 W. Main St., Louisville, Ky. 40202. Ronald B. Jones Funeral Home, Ludlow, is handling arrangements.

It seems confirmed by this website:  http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/23/5175?PHPSESSID=c70fb545db611319208f235019c
    The funeral for Justin Camarena will be this friday August 26 at 10:30 am. It is located at Mark shaw on waterman in SanBernardino.

I know that this hasn't been replied to since 2007, but I just happened across it while looking for my cousin's myspace account. I'm not sure what this is or why my cousin Justin's death is being "investigated" by some people.

It's just so weird seeing another Justin Camarena dead? I also live near the San Bernardino area.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Camarena View Post
    It's just so weird seeing another Justin Camarena dead? I also live near the San Bernardino area.
    Whoa....sure it isn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information