Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole Catsouras

Re: Nicole REMOVE POST

:O
    The pics were removed from ogrish in January, I commend the parents of her for doing this. RIP to their daughter too and whoever leaked something like this on the internet is a very sad individual.

The pics weren't that gruesome, much like any vehicle crash photo, you don't view it as a death of a human being, you view it as a trauma crash.
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=woot link=topic=9661.msg517826#msg517826 date=1188278652]
    :O
    The pics were removed from ogrish in January, I commend the parents of her for doing this. RIP to their daughter too and whoever leaked something like this on the internet is a very sad individual.

The pics weren't that gruesome, much like any vehicle crash photo, you don't view it as a death of a human being, you view it as a trauma crash.

[/quote]

I personally wish more of pics like these would get linked.&nbsp; But I guess I am just that much of a sad individual.&nbsp; It's interesting to see what the laws of physics actually do to the human body.&nbsp;

I just saw the pics, I think I'm a little scarred after seeing those. Poor girl.

RIP

the color nine

I didn't post photos.&nbsp; I posted a link, but whatever.

You might want to delete that link...
    [quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=9661.msg516778#msg516778 date=1188203849]
    ANYONE posting those photos here will be banned without warning.
    [/quote]
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

oh no you dint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=9661.msg517927#msg517927 date=1188285517]
    oh no you dint.
    [/quote]

I'm so sorry that I don't know what's going on!

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=9661.msg517724#msg517724 date=1188274390]
    well you could only get them from someone who has them saved. you won't find them on the internet anywhere anymore.

and I'm willing to bet the pics are worse than you are thinking.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Actually I found them quite easily just last night on a foreign website.&nbsp; PM me and I can send you the link or you could use google images and turn off safe search and just click around...took me about 5 minutes.&nbsp; :2embarrassed:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

I couldn't sleep last night after seeing those pictures :-( I don't know what bothered me more.. the hair stuck in the door.. or the pieces of brain/face/whatever that were on the ground. RIP Nicole

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9661.msg518021#msg518021 date=1188296218]
    I couldn't sleep last night after seeing those pictures :-( I don't know what bothered me more.. the hair stuck in the door.. or the pieces of brain/face/whatever that were on the ground. RIP Nicole
    [/quote]Go check out the disturbing pictures thread.&nbsp; Its a wonderful place.

I've seen those pictures. Maybe this effected me more because I actually know the story behind it? I have no idea.. but I keep thinking about it.&nbsp; :|

I swear I remember asking, is that a cerebellum in that picture?&nbsp;

I feel truly bad for her parents.&nbsp; I wouldn't want to be reminded of my child looking like that all over the internetz :(

I googled and I found 2 pics of her in the car and then some other car pics. Are there more? If there are, can someone *BUD* PM me with them please? It was gross, but nothing I couldn't handle so maybe there are more?

The pictures didn't bother me, but I can understand her folks don't want to see it.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

The pictures didn't bother me as bad the 2nd time that I saw them.&nbsp; The first time, they seriously disturbed me.&nbsp; They would make a great campaign for safe driving; however, I would think that the pictures should have been released through the proper channels.

I found one more pic that was the super close up of the carnage in the car and&nbsp;

Oh man I remember this.&nbsp; Yeah the pictures aren't that hard to find.&nbsp; If you're not used to looking at gore photos then don't bother looking, you'll probably gag.&nbsp; But yeah...my god that accident did a toll on that girl.&nbsp; There's tons of pics online of crime scene photos and car accidents...why is this one any different?&nbsp; Maybe because the parents brought it to the attention of the media...and now even more people know about and have seen said photos.&nbsp; :P&nbsp; Great job guys.&nbsp; But yeah, I agree that a poster of that scene would definitely discourage me from driving carelessly...especially if I were a younger driver.&nbsp; RIP Nicole.&nbsp;
    xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=9661.msg519107#msg519107 date=1188360100]
    Oh man I remember this.&nbsp; Yeah the pictures aren't that hard to find.&nbsp; If you're not used to looking at gore photos then don't bother looking, you'll probably gag.&nbsp; But yeah...my god that accident did a toll on that girl.&nbsp; There's tons of pics online of crime scene photos and car accidents...why is this one any different?&nbsp; Maybe because the parents brought it to the attention of the media...and now even more people know about and have seen said photos.&nbsp; :P&nbsp; Great job guys.&nbsp; But yeah, I agree that a poster of that scene would definitely discourage me from driving carelessly...especially if I were a younger driver.&nbsp; RIP Nicole.&nbsp;
    xox
    [/quote]

I read an article I found on google and the reason why the parents are suing is because somebody emailed them the pictures. Then someone set up a myspace with the pictures and put a bunch of stuff on the profile, like said she was a lesbian and a swinger and stuff like that, and somebody printed out the pictures and taped them to Nicole's locker at school.

[quote author=ChokingVictim link=topic=9661.msg519107#msg519107 date=1188360100]
    xox
    [/quote]

Yeah I hear ya,&nbsp; the first ones I saw did not bother me and then I found one that was super close up of her in the car and it was awful.&nbsp; She was so young and beautiful and died way to young and in such a tragic manner.&nbsp; As hard as this must have been for her family something powerful and good should come from something so sad.&nbsp; I look at this way, if just one person stops before they get in a car while drunk, upset, enraged etc and saves a life then Nicole did not die in vain.

RIP Nicole

[quote author=kim_cg link=topic=9661.msg519117#msg519117 date=1188360496]
    I read an article I found on google and the reason why the parents are suing is because somebody emailed them the pictures. Then someone set up a myspace with the pictures and put a bunch of stuff on the profile, like said she was a lesbian and a swinger and stuff like that, and somebody printed out the pictures and taped them to Nicole's locker at school.
    [/quote]
    Thats just fucking disgusting.
    I hate people
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=kim_cg link=topic=9661.msg519117#msg519117 date=1188360496]
    [/quote]

That's fucking terrible.&nbsp; Don't worry, karma exists.&nbsp; I found out the hard way.&nbsp; :P

[quote author=abbykatesmom link=topic=9661.msg519119#msg519119 date=1188360811]
    Yeah I hear ya,&nbsp; the first ones I saw did not bother me and then I found one that was super close up of her in the car and it was awful.&nbsp; She was so young and beautiful and died way to young and in such a tragic manner.&nbsp; As hard as this must have been for her family something powerful and good should come from something so sad.&nbsp; I look at this way, if just one person stops before they get in a car while drunk, upset, enraged etc and saves a life then Nicole did not die in vain.

RIP Nicole
    [/quote]

I agree 110% with you.&nbsp; Some people forget that they're mortal sometimes.&nbsp;

xox
    Play em' off keyboard cat.

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9661.msg518038#msg518038 date=1188301322]
    I've seen those pictures. Maybe this effected me more because I actually know the story behind it? I have no idea.. but I keep thinking about it.&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

I've been on MDS since livejournal days. You are a tough crowd and I've never seen you guys respond to a photo like this.&nbsp; They most be absolutely insanely grotesque.

The stuff that haunts me is people being murdered on tape. The Iraqi girl beaten to death, any beheading. I can't imagine a photograph could be worse than stuff y'all have already seen before.&nbsp;

I'm also impressed with her family. People do what they want on the net (that's why I love it) but they must have some really great lawyers.&nbsp; Feel bad for their pain.

Anyway, RIP Nicole Remove Post.

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=9661.msg519151#msg519151 date=1188362470]
    I've been on MDS since livejournal days. You are a tough crowd and I've never seen you guys respond to a photo like this.&nbsp; They most be absolutely insanely grotesque.

The stuff that haunts me is people being murdered on tape. The Iraqi girl beaten to death, any beheading. I can't imagine a photograph could be worse than stuff y'all have already seen before.&nbsp;

I'm also impressed with her family. People do what they want on the net (that's why I love it) but they must have some really great lawyers.&nbsp; Feel bad for their pain.

Anyway, RIP Nicole Remove Post.

[/quote]

Check your messages.&nbsp; If you want a peek

CHP Employee Leaked Gruesome Crash Photos
    The California Highway Patrol has acknowledged that one of its employees is responsible for leaking onto the Internet graphic pictures of a Ladera Ranch teen's nearly decapitated body after she died in a high-speed car crash last fall.

The agency has written a letter of apology to the parents of Nicole &quot;Nikki&quot; _____, 18, who died instantly after losing control of her father's Porsche on a toll road in Lake Forest on Oct. 31.

The images have circulated to thousands of Web sites worldwide and have prompted a $20 million claim against the state for emotional and punitive damages. The pictures have turned up in e-mails and text messages sent to Nikki's parents and other relatives.

&quot;This is at least a step in the right direction,&quot; said Lesli _____, Nikki's mother.

The California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board is expected to deny the family's legal claim at a hearing next week, paving the way for a possible civil lawsuit, said the family's attorney, Tyler D. Offenhauser of Bremer Whyte Brown &amp; O'Meara in Newport Beach.

The _____ family hopes to settle with the CHP in the coming weeks and avoid litigation, he said.

&quot;We will be using that number ($20 million) as a starting point,&quot; Offenhauser said of settlement talks.

In its letter to the ______ family, an official with the CHP's Orange County Communications Center said it identified the employee who leaked the images after a &quot;thorough and complete&quot; internal investigation.

&quot;Appropriate action has been taken to preclude a similar occurrence in the future,&quot; said the three-paragraph letter, dated Jan. 26 and received by the family Friday.

A CHP spokesman in Sacramento would not comment on the fate of the employee.

&quot;Any discipline that may have been handed out is a personnel matter, and we're precluded from talking about it,&quot; CHP spokesman Tom Marshall said.

An investigating officer with the CHP leaked the photos to a friend – a dispatcher with the agency – who then e-mailed them to the public, according to the claim.

Accident-scene photos are supposed to be used only for investigative purposes, and it is against CHP regulations to make them available to the public.

The CHP and a private company hired by the ___ family, Reputation Defender, have been requesting Web site operators to remove the offending images, which include color close-ups of a nearly decapitated Nikki.

Nikki has three younger sisters who have been banned from using the Internet out of fear they will run across the images, the _____es said. One sister was so upset she stopped going to school and is being home-schooled.

She was traveling more than 100 mph on the Foothill (241) Toll Road in Lake Forest when she clipped a car going about 70 mph and lost control of the Porsche, slamming into a toll booth, the CHP said.

Nikki had never driven her father's car before and took it without permission, said her father, Christos.

&quot;We can only hope that this type of devastating and disturbing conduct by the CHP will never again happen to another family,&quot; Offenhauser said.
    http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1578192.php

edited to remove last name
    &quot;I have an addiction sir!&quot;

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

the last name is still in this thread on page one. I keep saying this.&nbsp; :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

Thread Information