Thread: TV crew kicked out of Papua for trying to save 6-year-old from cannibals

TV crew kicked out of Papua for trying to save 6-year-old from cannibals

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,20413092-10388,00.html

SEVEN television personality Naomi Robson flew straight into an ambush in Indonesia after being set up by a rival network, Seven claimed tonight.

Robson and a Today Tonight crew say they were trying to save a Papuan orphan from being eaten by his cannibal tribe when they were detained by Indonesian authorities this week.
    WTF?! I Googled this tribe... apparently they still kill and eat people "possessed" by "evil spirits". Ew ew ew. I thought that sort of thing died out a century or more ago... O.o

Re: TV crew kicked out of Papua for trying to save 6-year-old from cannibals

Crazy Shit.. i googled it too... They are weird and disgusting..

and why are people still letting this go on??  :?
    XoXo Angie

i looked at her eyes looks a little nutty to me do they still burn people at the stake for being witches too????
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1436.msg48927#msg48927 date=1158231917]
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,20413092-10388,00.html

SEVEN television personality Naomi Robson flew straight into an ambush in Indonesia after being set up by a rival network, Seven claimed tonight.

Robson and a Today Tonight crew say they were trying to save a Papuan orphan from being eaten by his cannibal tribe when they were detained by Indonesian authorities this week.
    WTF?! I Googled this tribe... apparently they still kill and eat people &quot;possessed&quot; by &quot;evil spirits&quot;. Ew ew ew. I thought that sort of thing died out a century or more ago... O.o
    [/quote]

awww. a little kid :x
    <br /><br />

It's their culture and the way they live, leave them be. I'm sure you all wouldn't like if someone from another country came and tried to save you all from eating McDonalds. :-P

[quote author=woot link=topic=1436.msg49060#msg49060 date=1158247392]
    She's fucking hot ;)

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/enews/uploads/naomi_robson.jpg
    [/quote]

She looks scary duude
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

[quote author=BreelynnDreams link=topic=1436.msg56562#msg56562 date=1159125296]
    [quote author=woot link=topic=1436.msg49060#msg49060 date=1158247392]
    She's fucking hot ;)

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/enews/uploads/naomi_robson.jpg
    [/quote]

She looks scary duude

[/quote]

she prolly fucks like a champ

hahahah

So the kid is still alive?&nbsp; They may kill, I mean eat him, sometime in the next ten years?&nbsp; Are they feeding him a special diet or something?
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Thread Information