Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

deliberate_misuse

Re: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=9580.msg548056#msg548056 date=1190764919]
    Okay did anyone get this myspace message today as I did or am I the only lucky one??

Bee_ryce

myspace.com/be_eryce

Date: Sep 25, 2007 2:11 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]   
    Subject:  No Subject
    Body:  Re: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'
    This kid wasn't to smart was he?
    Who the hell plays chicken anymore?

your fucking sick... what the hell is wrong with you.. i saw my best friend die.. he was not playing chicken fucking cunt

[/quote]

How do you play "chicken fucking cunt?" 

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=9580.msg548060#msg548060 date=1190765141]
    How do you play "chicken fucking cunt?"   
    [/quote]This person doesn't even know me and they called me that.
    I only let people that I know use that term of love with me.

And I have no clue how ones plays chicken fucking cunt. I guess that is a new game.

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=9580.msg548062#msg548062 date=1190765262]
    Quote from: deliberate_misuse
    How do you play "chicken fucking cunt?"  Huh?
    ------
    Quote from: Just Me
    And I have no clue how ones plays chicken fucking cunt. I guess that is a new game.
    [/quote]

That sounds like something Al Swearengen would say.  Sigh  I miss Deadwood.
    [center]“If I am anything, I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.”[br]<br />

Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

You people are sick the way you guys are laughing at the fact that some people lost a best friend, a older brother and also a son. I didn’t know Graham but I did get the chance to meet his amazing friends. And no he wasn’t playing chicken with a train Graham is smarter then that. Like you guys have never smoked pot or drank when you guys were teens that’s bullshit.&nbsp; So how about you&nbsp; guys eat a dick and stop laughing about this, and don’t even dare say and remark or response to this because I don’t hold back anything&nbsp; fucken shit heads.

[quote author=Lynn123 link=topic=9580.msg548110#msg548110 date=1190768505]
    You people are sick the way you guys are laughing at the fact that some people lost a best friend, a older brother and also a son. I didn’t know Graham but I did get the chance to meet his amazing friends. And no he wasn’t playing chicken with a train Graham is smarter then that. Like you guys have never smoked pot or drank when you guys were teens that’s bullshit.&nbsp; So how about you&nbsp; guys eat a dick and stop laughing about this, and don’t even dare say and remark or response to this because I don’t hold back anything&nbsp; fucken shit heads.
    [/quote]

Sorry, that's someone else's phrase already. You'll have to pick another one.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

You people are sick the way you guys are laughing at the fact that some people lost a best friend, a older brother and also a son. I didn’t know Graham but I did get the chance to meet his amazing friends. And no he wasn’t playing chicken with a train Graham is smarter then that. Like you guys have never smoked pot or drank when you guys were teens that’s bullshit.&nbsp; So how about you &nbsp;guys eat a dick and stop laughing about this, and don’t even dare say and remark or response to this because I don’t hold back anything &nbsp;fucken shit heads.
    [/quote]

I can't resist a challenge.

Since you claim he was not playing chicken then what exactly was he doing?

I did drink as a teen but I also had enough sense to not do it while playin near train tracks, driving a car, or sitting on a cliff. Strange isn't it?

RIP Graham.

What was he doing!? Hanging out with friends if you didn’t know off Coast Highway there is a train track that runs past&nbsp; Wisconsin street all the way to god knows where. He was crossing it just like his friends were and he was the last one to cross that’s when he got&nbsp; pulled away. How about you smart ass people shut up already, I bet you guys are fat ass people that&nbsp; just sit on the computer all day.&nbsp; And I’ll tell you how your bring a cunt, just look at the fucken shit your writing shit head.

[quote author=Lynn123 link=topic=9580.msg548117#msg548117 date=1190769140]
    What was he doing!? Hanging out with friends if you didn’t know off Coast Highway there is a train track that runs past&nbsp; Wisconsin street all the way to god knows where. He was crossing it just like his friends were and he was the last one to cross that’s when he got&nbsp; pulled away. How about you smart ass people shut up already, I bet you guys are fat ass people that&nbsp; just sit on the computer all day.&nbsp; And I’ll tell you how your bring a cunt, just look at the fucken shit your writing shit head.
    [/quote]

What was he doing!? Hanging out with friends if you didn’t know off Coast Highway there is a train track that runs past&nbsp; Wisconsin street all the way to god knows where. He was crossing it just like his friends were and he was the last one to cross that’s when he got&nbsp; pulled away. How about you smart ass people shut up already, I bet you guys are fat ass people that&nbsp; just sit on the computer all day.&nbsp; And I’ll tell you how your bring a cunt, just look at the fucken shit your writing shit head.[/quote]

I have no words.&nbsp; :lol:

[/quote]

Profound.

Really.

jaysus..

me thinks i'd rather be a chicken fucker than a pig fucker.

as for the friend, care to tell us what really happened then?&nbsp; clear your friends name?

rip graham
    &quot;you know what my kids always say...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;you&#39;re not my real father??&quot;

[quote author=ipromiseyou link=topic=9580.msg548122#msg548122 date=1190769822]
    jaysus..

me thinks i'd rather be a chicken fucker than a pig fucker.

as for the friend, care to tell us what really happened then?&nbsp; clear your friends name?

rip graham
    [/quote]

We can't understand his friend.&nbsp; :|

I would tell you guys what happened but you guys are about&nbsp; 38 years olds that act like your 15. And you don’t understand me shows how smart you are

[quote author=Lynn123 link=topic=9580.msg548125#msg548125 date=1190770305]
    I would tell you guys what happened but you guys are about&nbsp; 38 years olds that act like your 15. And you don’t understand me shows how smart you are
    [/quote]

you are off by 14 years.&nbsp;
    &quot;you know what my kids always say...&quot;<br /><br />&quot;you&#39;re not my real father??&quot;

[/quote]

Exactly.

**edit**

This is what kills me, n00bz come in, wanna be all mouthy about shit, and then say we are acting 15.&nbsp; Well n00b, why don't you quit acting like a child, and explain to us what happened.&nbsp; You would get a lot more accomplished that way.&nbsp;

[/quote]

I am sorry for your friends' loss of their friend; I understand that you're angry over how Graham's death was portrayed.&nbsp; In the article, NBC 7/39 news says he was &quot;playing chicken&quot;, the people here didn't just pull that terminology out of the air.&nbsp; Please set the record straight.&nbsp; Or don't.&nbsp; Realize, however, that you aren't honoring Graham's memory by the way you're using your anger at the moment.

RIP Graham.
    [center]“If I am anything, I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.”[br]<br />

No if you were 15 I would kick your emo ass, and slam your head to the ground don’t ever fucken say that you dumbass, and the funny thing is he was wasn’t 15 when it happened he was 16 so the little story your reading is all wrong. &nbsp;He was hanging out with friends and cross and he was the last one to cross you guys wouldn’t &nbsp;know because you guys live in Texas and North Carolina here in California we like to hangout by the beach and that’s where he is from Oceanside. So we all like to hangout around the beach it so happens to be right by train tracks so he was crossing not playing chicken if you guys think crossing is the same as playing chicken you guys are dumb by far the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. I think you nasty fucks get turn on by me talking shit on you guys ewww.

[quote author=Lynn123 link=topic=9580.msg548141#msg548141 date=1190771409]
    No if you were 15 I would kick your emo ass, and slam your head to the ground don’t ever fucken say that you dumbass, and the funny thing is he was wasn’t 15 when it happened he was 16 so the little story your reading is all wrong. &nbsp;He was hanging out with friends and cross and he was the last one to cross you guys wouldn’t &nbsp;know because you guys live in Texas and North Carolina here in California we like to hangout by the beach and that’s where he is from Oceanside. So we all like to hangout around the beach it so happens to be right by train tracks so he was crossing not playing chicken if you guys think crossing is the same as playing chicken you guys are dumb by far the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. I think you nasty fucks get turn on by me talking shit on you guys ewww.
    [/quote]

Why do you have to be racist against emo's? What did we ever do to you? You're the reason why we have such problems. I think you need to talk to the hand because the face aint listening. I grew up in oceanside ca btw. I go to the beach because it is a good place to cry. The sand hides my tears. Anyway I'm sorry for your loss, but there is no reason to used bad language and say racist things against emo's like me. We are actually good people.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

No if you were 15 I would kick your emo ass, and slam your head to the ground don’t ever fucken say that you dumbass, and the funny thing is he was wasn’t 15 when it happened he was 16 so the little story your reading is all wrong.&nbsp; He was hanging out with friends and cross and he was the last one to cross you guys wouldn’t&nbsp; know because you guys live in Texas and North Carolina here in California we like to hangout by the beach and that’s where he is from Oceanside. So we all like to hangout around the beach it so happens to be right by train tracks so he was crossing not playing chicken if you guys think crossing is the same as playing chicken you guys are dumb by far the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. I think you nasty fucks get turn on by me talking shit on you guys ewww.
    [/quote]

Texas and North Carolina both have beaches.

[/quote]

See, listen here fucktard, that is exactly what I am talking about.&nbsp; Try being civil, or get lost, it isn't a hard concept to grasp.&nbsp;

you caught me and my &quot;emo ass&quot;. &nbsp;however, governor, you forgot the part about me being from the midwest. &nbsp;I like to play in the cornfield!.

oh, and people from north carolina and texas know nothin' 'bout no water!! &nbsp;you are absolutely right!!

dude, you're dragging your friends name, please, just stop.

No if you were 15 I would kick your emo ass, and slam your head to the ground don’t ever fucken say that you dumbass, and the funny thing is he was wasn’t 15 when it happened he was 16 so the little story your reading is all wrong.&nbsp; He was hanging out with friends and cross and he was the last one to cross you guys wouldn’t&nbsp; know because you guys live in Texas and North Carolina here in California we like to hangout by the beach and that’s where he is from Oceanside. So we all like to hangout around the beach it so happens to be right by train tracks so he was crossing not playing chicken if you guys think crossing is the same as playing chicken you guys are dumb by far the dumbest people I have ever met in my life. I think you nasty fucks get turn on by me talking shit on you guys ewww.
    [/quote]

Sorry for your loss, Lynn123.&nbsp; Whether he was 15 or 16, he was still too young to die. Sounds like his friends loved him and miss him.&nbsp; In the end, that's what really matters.

[/quote]Ouch, that hurt :lol:

Thread Information