Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ying__chicken_

DON'T PEOPLE LEARN!!!!!!!  WHEN PLAYING CHICKEN, THE BIGGER THING WINS:

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ic_on_the_1_85

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...en__with_a_car

AND ON APRIL FOOL'S DAY, TOO! TSK TSK.....R.I.P.

Re: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

any takers???

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

I'm kinda taking a break from laughing at stupid dead kids. I have been doing it for a while now, and I can use the rest.
    Sawwy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

okay, okay.....i'll allow you a small break......but don't get lazy on me.....

This kid wasn't to smart was he?
    Who the hell plays chicken anymore?

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=9580.msg512162#msg512162 date=1187909929]
    [/quote]

Everyone but him now.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=9580.msg512171#msg512171 date=1187910537]
    Everyone but him now.
    [/quote]
    I kinda loled at that!

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=kimmy4lsu link=topic=9580.msg511699#msg511699 date=1187893211]
    DON'T PEOPLE LEARN!!!!!!!  WHEN PLAYING CHICKEN, THE BIGGER THING WINS:

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ic_on_the_1_85

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...en__with_a_car

[/quote]

Yeah, really!  If he had read MDS he might have thought twice!

I can laugh at stupid deaths and never get tired of it

Thankfully this game does not have a TRY AGAIN option...

Well at least we all know he isn't chicken...just dead.
    something new will be here shortly

HA HA HA HA...HA
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

:lol: I thought it was rather hilarious myself! 
    "I once read that the only philosophical question that matters, is whether or not to commit suicide... I guess that makes me a philosopher."

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=9580.msg512346#msg512346 date=1187918129]
    Yeah, really!  If he had read MDS he might have thought twice!
    [/quote]

That was my first thought when I saw the title!

You're like a hurricane to me: your violence is beautiful, your centre, so sweet.

I remember playing chicken with cars, but never trains. Then again, I was 11-12 at the time, not 15. By then, I grew up a little.

Don't play chicken and have second thoughts! It's never a good thing, you know.

RIP Graham.

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up.

this:

Just before 10 p.m., he and a group of friends played "chicken" with a train.
    and this:

The northbound train was going about 50 mph when it hit Suchman, who was pronounced dead at 10:06 p.m., according to the San Diego Medical Examiner's officer.
    Well, I guess there wasn't any doubt that he was dead!!  I'm pretty sure that's the case when you are physically "pulled in" by a train.

:angel3:

He looks like such a little kid in that picture.    :-(

He was 15 and his friends that appeared to be his age posted such profound comments as I miss getting drunk with you and I love you even though you were only nice to me when you were high.(!) Those weren't exact quotes but that pretty much explains why they were stupid enough to play chicken with a train.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

[quote author=JustMe2 link=topic=9580.msg514138#msg514138 date=1188011830]
    He was 15 and his friends that appeared to be his age posted such profound comments as I miss getting drunk with you and I love you even though you were only nice to me when you were high.(!) Those weren't exact quotes but that pretty much explains why they were stupid enough to play chicken with a train.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=JustMe2 link=topic=9580.msg514138#msg514138 date=1188011830]
    [/quote]

Welcome to 2007, 15 is really not that unusual an age to get mixed up into alcohol/drugs.

And yeah, Considering that these were probably the same group of friends he played chicken with, no big surprise.

One of my favorite images from FARK.COM works here.

MDS LIFER

[quote author=CARTMAN RETURNS 2007 link=topic=9580.msg514324#msg514324 date=1188037035]
    One of my favorite images from FARK.COM works here.

[/quote]

Then you'll enjoy this one...

i cant believe these people on here.
    i didn't know this kid, but how can you people laugh, and say "someones smart".
    you weren't there, you don't know what actually happened, and even if it was a mishap on his part, you don't laugh about it.
    if that where a friend of yours or one of your family members i can bet you right now you would not be laughing, no matter how dumb the circumstances.
    wow. this just reminds me of how naive we truly are.

[quote author=Jnicole131 link=topic=9580.msg547963#msg547963 date=1190758445]
    you weren't there, you don't know what actually happened, and even if it was a mishap on his part, you don't laugh about it.
    if that where a friend of yours or one of your family members i can bet you right now you would not be laughing, no matter how dumb the circumstances.
    [/quote]

Do you think playing chicken with a train is smart?

Natural selection, just saying.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=Jnicole131 link=topic=9580.msg547963#msg547963 date=1190758445]
    [/quote]

If you had bothered to read any other threads on this site, you wouldn't be surprised by what you read here.

Aw... RIP silly kid who probably got called "Gay 'em Suck Man" alot.  Sounds like you came to your senses about halfway across the track.  I hope the driver of the train and the witnesses who saw the accident have been able to find some peace since you left this earth.
    [center]“If I am anything, I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.”[br]<br />

Okay did anyone get this myspace message today as I did or am I the only lucky one??

Bee_ryce

myspace.com/be_eryce

Date: Sep 25, 2007 2:11 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]&nbsp;
    Subject:&nbsp; No Subject
    Body:&nbsp; Re: Graham Suchman (15) was hit by a train and killed while playing 'chicken'

your fucking sick... what the hell is wrong with you.. i saw my best friend die.. he was not playing chicken fucking cunt

Thread Information