Thread: One Of The Best People Ive Ever Met

One Of The Best People Ive Ever Met

My friend Nick was killed 4yrs ago today 9-13. He was on his way home when a drunk driver ran him off the road forcing his truck to wreck into a building. Nick later died at the hospital. He was wearing his seat belt but the impact cause Nick to slide out from the seatbelt through his front windshield... I just want to say that it makes me sick that the person who killed him is now out of jail. I wish that bastard got sentenced to life for taking a life, but California laws suck!
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears & The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

Re: One Of The Best People Ive Ever Met

Wow.. I'm really sorry for your loss. 

Here in Virginia, dui laws are pretty strict....

[quote author=holly link=topic=1428.msg48868#msg48868 date=1158212082]
    Wow.. I'm really sorry for your loss.Â*

Here in Virginia, dui laws are pretty strict....
    [/quote]

Thank you. And I wish the laws were the same every where. It makes me sick really. In one state a DUI is life sentence her in Cali its a couple yrs. WTF! I know hes enjoying his wings and everything but I miss him sooooo much, and think about him all the time.

sorry to hear about your friends  :-(

SOAD

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1428.msg49041#msg49041 date=1158245693]
    [quote author=thatonegirl916 link=topic=1428.msg48863#msg48863 date=1158211854]
    My friend Nick was killed 4yrs ago today 9-13. He was on his way home when a drunk driver ran him off the road forcing his truck to wreck into a building. Nick later died at the hospital. He was wearing his seat belt but the impact cause Nick to slide out from the seatbelt through his front windshield... I just want to say that it makes me sick that the person who killed him is now out of jail. I wish that bastard got sentenced to life for taking a life, but California laws suck!
    [/quote]

all us laws suck when it has to do with drunk driving....If you are convicted of drunk driving, you should go to jail for life....... if you are convicted of vehicular manslaughter for drunk driving, you should face the death penalty

[/quote]

you should try UK law, most drink drive killers only normally serve a few months in jail

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1428.msg49408#msg49408 date=1158266967]
    [quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1428.msg49041#msg49041 date=1158245693]
    [quote author=thatonegirl916 link=topic=1428.msg48863#msg48863 date=1158211854]
    [/quote]

all us laws suck when it has to do with drunk driving....If you are convicted of drunk driving, you should go to jail for life....... if you are convicted of vehicular manslaughter for drunk driving, you should face the death penalty

[/quote]

you should try UK law, most drink drive killers only normally serve a few months in jail
    [/quote]

Soad, are you shitting me?  You can drink, drive, kill someone and go to jail for a few months???

[quote author=lavalamp link=topic=1428.msg50978#msg50978 date=1158374434]
    sorry for your loss. You would think after all these senseless deaths, the gov't would be more strict.

It fucking sucks that good people have to die because some DUMB ASS doesn't know when he/she had too much to drink. It pisses me off.
    [/quote]

It pisses me off too!! Just goes to show some people should need a license to live life 

sorry for your loss.  it seems it doesn't matter how long it's been, sometime the pain comes back fresh as ever...

thought i'd take a moment to remember my friend nick.  he died eight years ago 09-03-98. 

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=hert&GSbyrel=all&G Sdyrel=all&GSob=n&GSsr=41&GRid=6905437 &

RIP Nick(s).

Thread Information