Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MDS BY STATES

MDS BY STATES

To whom it may concern,

I just thought I might suggest a new way of doing the death forums---I feel it would be easier if the deaths were separated by state, and we could click on each state to see how many have passed on in our home state and if we wanted to look at another state, we could. Some people look at this website and do research to see how many in their state died of a certain cause....just a suggestion. Please let me know what you think.
    Thank you,
    Cami

Re: MDS BY STATES

There's already a map that shows the location of all of the deaths.  Try that.

:lol: @ giving your gmail.

to who laughed at me about putting my gmail on----i took it off...i'm kind of new to this whole thing so please be a bit more courteous....also about the map...it really doesnt show everyone in the state, that's why i was thinking of doing it the other way but if you dont want to, ok. it was just a suggestion

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509807#msg509807 date=1187794679]
    To whom it may concern,

I just thought I might suggest a new way of doing the death forums---I feel it would be easier if the deaths were separated by state, and we could click on each state to see how many have passed on in our home state and if we wanted to look at another state, we could. Some people look at this website and do research to see how many in their state died of a certain cause....just a suggestion. Please let me know what you think.
    Thank you,
    Cami
    [/quote]

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509825#msg509825 date=1187795871]
    to who laughed at me about putting my gmail on----i took it off...i'm kind of new to this whole thing so please be a bit more courteous....also about the map...it really doesnt show everyone in the state, that's why i was thinking of doing it the other way but if you dont want to, ok. it was just a suggestion
    [/quote]

Dude, chill!
    It's not up to us anyway - we're just lowly members.  It's actually up to Mike and J.

[/quote]

It's still on your profile.  :|
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Feisty!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

We don't have states in Canada.

[size=36pt]FAIL![/size]

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =198976703

(click me)

"Hi Cami!"
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

oh just forget i mentioned it....dayyyumm...i thought it was a good idea, much more organized than that map, and they can include anywhere in the world not just the u.s. whoever needs to read this to understand and hopefully put it together, i hope they do but no need for such rudeness from some of you....

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509855#msg509855 date=1187797272]
    oh just forget i mentioned it....dayyyumm...i thought it was a good idea, much more organized than that map, and they can include anywhere in the world not just the u.s. whoever needs to read this to understand and hopefully put it together, i hope they do but no need for such rudeness from some of you....
    [/quote]

It wasn't a bad idea at all. In fact, thank you for putting this thread in the proper place. :)

But like redangel said, you might want to mention it to Mike or J.

Fuckin an bullies around here. Shit.
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[/quote]

If you are looking for courteous........ You're in the wrong place. The map is set up so that you can see the deaths in each state. Perhaps if you took off your coat of righteous indignation, you might be able to navigate the system better.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509807#msg509807 date=1187794679]
    To whom it may concern,

Thank you,
    Cami
    [/quote]

That's what I'm going to school for!&nbsp;

I just wanted to throw that out there...

kthxbai.&nbsp; :|

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509855#msg509855 date=1187797272]
    [/quote]
    Well it started when you gave the finger when someone laughed at your e-mail being included with your suggestion.
    Where's that so-called southern hospitality I always hear so much about?

Jess: lol@ you, including your gmail.

Cami: Well

Ron:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=9544.msg509852#msg509852 date=1187797196]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =198976703

(click me)

&quot;Hi Cami!&quot;

[/quote][quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509855#msg509855 date=1187797272]
    no need for [b]such rudeness[b] from some of you....
    [/quote]

I have a mom and I just checked.....
    Nope.....
    You're not her.
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

&nbsp; Kids..........

Simmer down now..........

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=9544.msg509866#msg509866 date=1187797757]

Where's that so-called southern hospitality I always hear so much about?

[/quote]

I'm southern and I am always hospitable.

yeah you're right... the flip off was inappropriate and i do apologize for that....still have southern hospitality, but combined with the redhead that i am, sometimes the redhead comes out...lol &nbsp; not that it's all appropriate and once again, i apologize....i did however give people a chance to talk to me, to get to know me thru my gmail and got laughed at for doing that....that was what kind of ticked me off. i started this post not wanting to go through all this but some people just want to be mean and cruel and not take into consideration that all i was trying to do was make a suggestion....i just thought it was a good idea and really wanted to share it----didn't expect this reaction from most...i'm really an &nbsp; if you give me a chance

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509894#msg509894 date=1187798869]
    yeah you're right... the flip off was inappropriate and i do apologize for that....still have southern hospitality, but combined with the redhead that i am, sometimes the redhead comes out...lol &nbsp; not that it's all appropriate and once again, i apologize....i did however give people a chance to talk to me, to get to know me thru my gmail and got laughed at for doing that....that was what kind of ticked me off. i started this post not wanting to go through all this but some people just want to be mean and cruel and not take into consideration that all i was trying to do was make a suggestion....i just thought it was a good idea and really wanted to share it----didn't expect this reaction from most...i'm really an &nbsp; if you give me a chance

[/quote]
    Good luck with that.&nbsp; First impressions mean a lot around here, and unfortunately, some of us just can't get past them.&nbsp; Smiting for no reason=not cool.&nbsp;

[quote author=Cami link=topic=9544.msg509894#msg509894 date=1187798869]

[/quote]

Some of us don't make excuses for who we are either on this site or in the real world. Perhaps if you had shown some humility rather than deciding to act aggressive you would have been better received as well as your suggestion. We are what we are, you didn't get an engraved invitation.
    If you want a chance, take your time and learn the site and the people here before you decide to flip any of us off.

Oh and by the way, All ya'll are from the north as far as I'm concerned.

Check out my new yacht ya'll!!

If it freezes in the winter where you live...it ain't the south in my book.

:2tongue:

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9544.msg509898#msg509898 date=1187799163]
    Good luck with that.&nbsp; First impressions mean a lot around here, and unfortunately, some of us just can't get past them.&nbsp; Smiting for no reason=not cool.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

yes, e-smiting is just e-mean.
    you should really e-try to be more e-courteous, e-new person.
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=9544.msg509908#msg509908 date=1187799643]
    yes, e-smiting is just e-mean.
    you should really e-try to be more e-courteous, e-new person.
    [/quote]

STFU e-emo retarded gay baby.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=9544.msg509914#msg509914 date=1187799871]
    STFU e-emo retarded gay baby.

[/quote]

Oh SNAP!!&nbsp; :lol:

The old man's still got it!&nbsp; :-P

Thread Information