Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kwame Gordon (17) was shot and killed fleeing the scene of a party where he shot

Kwame Gordon (17) was shot and killed fleeing the scene of a party where he shot

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/08/18/Kwame_Gordon_(17)_was_shot_and_killed_fleeing_the_ scene_of_a_party_where_he_shot_another_man_in_the_ head

Then an unknown number of suspects fired at Gordon as he left, striking him in the upper body, as he and his friends were seen speeding away in a dark Mercedes-Benz.   :-o

WTF....are guns party favors or accessories now?

Re: Kwame Gordon (17) was shot and killed fleeing the scene of a party where he

Only at the best parties.

Re: Kwame Gordon (17) was shot and killed fleeing the scene of a party where he shot

I am not premium so I can not access the article.....but, if it goes along with the title of this.....then I have zero sympathy for this fucktard.  It is one thing to die innocently.....which this manchild did not.....therefore.......live like a thug, die like a thug..........Again, I can not access the article because of my non premium status..........so if I find out later that I am mistaken, then I will apologize.......but, given the very little info on this...I doubt that would be the case.

RIP Kwame.....you dumbass thug
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

Uh. I'm not premium either.  Did you even try to access it?

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=9470.msg505781#msg505781 date=1187625391]
    Only at the best parties.
    [/quote]

Reckon the have a bowl of guns of different calibers for the gun connoisseur? 

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=9470.msg505789#msg505789 date=1187625838]
    Reckon the have a bowl of guns of different calibers for the gun connoisseur? 
    [/quote]

Chips and dips have become clips and dipsets.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=9470.msg505788#msg505788 date=1187625775]
    Uh. I'm not premium either.  Did you even try to access it?
    [/quote]

Yep, I did try to access it earlier today

Earlier?  In this thread that's 10 minutes old?  Did you jump the border?

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=9470.msg505801#msg505801 date=1187626904]
    Earlier?  In this thread that's 10 minutes old?  Did you jump the border?
    [/quote]

Don't get pissy........I stated in my Original comment, that if I was mistaken on things, that I would apologize..........when I tried to access the article earlier...I could not..........so if you are looking to argue, find someone else.

Re: Kwame Gordon (17) was shot and killed fleeing the scene of a party where he shot

[quote author=BorderlineRetarded link=topic=9470.msg505785#msg505785 date=1187625569]
    I am not premium so I can not access the article.....but, if it goes along with the title of this.....then I have zero sympathy for this fucktard.  It is one thing to die innocently.....which this manchild did not.....therefore.......live like a thug, die like a thug..........Again, I can not access the article because of my non premium status..........so if I find out later that I am mistaken, then I will apologize.......but, given the very little info on this...I doubt that would be the case.

RIP Kwame.....you dumbass thug
    [/quote]

Why are you calling him a dumbass thug if you haven't even read the article?  I'm not saying you are right or wrong, simply that you should at least READ before passing judgement.  His name alone doesn't make him a thug.  

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505808#msg505808 date=1187627221]
    Why are you calling him a dumbass thug if you haven't even read the article?  I'm not saying you are right or wrong, simply that you should at least READ before passing judgement.  His name alone doesn't make him a thug.  
    [/quote]

Again....That is why I said I would take that statment back once the article was available............I stated I was going from the original subject........................I never said his name made him a thug...........go back and read what I said. I never passed judgement...............what I said was, if he died the way the subject states he did...etc......then yeah, I have a right to make my opinion known..............READ what I wrote originally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=BorderlineRetarded link=topic=9470.msg505818#msg505818 date=1187627582]
    Again....That is why I said I would take that statment back once the article was available............I stated I was going from the original subject........................I never said his name made him a thug...........go back and read what I said. I never passed judgement...............what I said was, if he died the way the subject states he did...etc......then yeah, I have a right to make my opinion known..............READ what I wrote originally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

[quote author=BorderlineRetarded link=topic=9470.msg505818#msg505818 date=1187627582]
    [/quote]

I did and I re-read it again. How would him being shot at a party make him a thug?  How do you know it wasn't a party in Beverly Hills with all rich kids?  I happen to believe you made an assumption (not that I agree or disagree, I don't know enough about him) based on his name and I just don't really believe that is fair.  I believe that was an EXTREMELY racist comment, but that's just me.  

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505821#msg505821 date=1187627753]
    I did and I re-read it again. How would him being shot at a party make him a thug?  How do you know it wasn't a party in Beverly Hills with all rich kids?  I happen to believe you made an assumption (not that I agree or disagree, I don't know enough about him) based on his name and I just don't really believe that is fair.  I believe that was an EXTREMELY racist comment, but that's just me.  

[/quote]

Nevermind,...I'm not going to get in a pissing contest over this................I did not make an assumption...........if I did, I also stated in my ORIGINAL post that once I read the full article, I would apologize.............As for it being racist?? Hardly...........don't sit there and tell me I passed judgement, and then do it yourself...........I'm done arguing about this.....read the original post I left!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
    I read everything you wrote, and my only advice is to just wait until you can see the article before posting about it.  Then, your little disclaimer won't be necessary.  And people won't give you shit for living up to your screen name.  

And enough with the ellipses.  Seriously.

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505821#msg505821 date=1187627753]

[/quote]
    The title says he was shot at after shooting someone else in the head.  I'm pretty sure that's what Borderline based her assumption on.  Wrong time for the racism argument, methinks.

[quote author=BorderlineRetarded link=topic=9470.msg505825#msg505825 date=1187627918]
    Nevermind,...I'm not going to get in a pissing contest over this................I did not make an assumption...........if I did, I also stated in my ORIGINAL post that once I read the full article, I would apologize.............As for it being racist?? Hardly...........don't sit there and tell me I passed judgement, and then do it yourself...........I'm done arguing about this.....read the original post I left!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Oh I remember you. You're...the...one...with...the...asthma....

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9470.msg505826#msg505826 date=1187627932]
    I read everything you wrote, and my only advice is to just wait until you can see the article before posting about it.  Then, your little disclaimer won't be necessary.  And people won't give you shit for living up to your screen name. 

The title says he was shot at after shooting someone else in the head.  I'm pretty sure that's what Borderline based her assumption on.  Wrong time for the racism argument, methinks.
    [/quote]

Just a little extra emphasis on a good point.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9470.msg505826#msg505826 date=1187627932]
    I read everything you wrote, and my only advice is to just wait until you can see the article before posting about it.  Then, your little disclaimer won't be necessary.  And people won't give you shit for living up to your screen name.  

[/quote]

I still don't see how that would make him a thug, isn't a thug usually like a gang-banger?  Even so, I happen to believe that it was the name, and AGAIN, I could be wrong, but that is my opinion. 

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505834#msg505834 date=1187628157]
    I still don't see how that would make him a thug, isn't a thug usually like a gang-banger?  Even so, I happen to believe that it was the name, and AGAIN, I could be wrong, but that is my opinion. 
    [/quote]
    Thug, gang-banger, someone who shoots someone else in the head at a party...what's the difference?  :lol:

Nah, I'm kidding, but I don't get the feeling that she was being racist.  However- you seem to imply that being a thug/gang banger is race-specific.  Do tell, what race is Borderline, and what race is every thug or gang banger?  See where I'm headed with this?  Don't be that girl.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9470.msg505842#msg505842 date=1187628436]
    Nah, I'm kidding, but I don't get the feeling that she was being racist.  However- you seem to imply that being a thug/gang banger is race-specific.  Do tell, what race is Borderline, and what race is every thug or gang banger?  See where I'm headed with this?  Don't be that girl.
    [/quote]

Literally took the words right out of my mouth... I'm so happy they have the little warning that lets you know someone has posted another message before you submit yours.
    "Love All. Trust a Few. Do Wrong to None." - Shakespeare.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9470.msg505842#msg505842 date=1187628436]
    Thug, gang-banger, someone who shoots someone else in the head at a party...what's the difference?  :lol:

[/quote]

I do see where you are headed, but I replied to what I read and the title I saw was that "Kwame shot at a party", not verbatim but to that effect.  Calling someone a thug based on that is racist, no matter how you look at it.  If that is NOT what she was commenting on then maybe somehow I read a different title, but I don't see how anyone can say that calling someone a thug based on "Kwame shot in head at party" is not racist..

I am who I am, not sure which "that girl" you are referring to, but if I happen to be her, I doubt I'll be changing now.  :-D  I don't change to match what people desire me to be.  
    Thug shouldn't be race specific but many people make it so.  Making a statement based on solely on someone's name is racist, sexist, (whatever the case may be) when the name is 99.9% of the time used in only a certain race, gender, etc.
    Are ya with me now?

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505855#msg505855 date=1187628823]
    I do see where you are headed, but I replied to what I read and the title I saw was that "Kwame shot at a party", not verbatim but to that effect.  Calling someone a thug based on that is racist, no matter how you look at it.  If that is NOT what she was commenting on then maybe somehow I read a different title, but I don't see how anyone can say that calling someone a thug based on "Kwame shot in head at party" is not racist..

I am who I am, not sure which "that girl" you are referring to, but if I happen to be her, I doubt I'll be changing now.  :-D  I don't change to match what people desire me to be.  
    Thug shouldn't be race specific but many people make it so.  Making a statement based on solely on someone's name is racist, sexist, (whatever the case may be) when the name is 99.9% of the time used in only a certain race, gender, etc.
    Are ya with me now?
    [/quote]
    Title of the thread: Kwame_Gordon_(17)_was_shot_and_killed_fleeing_the_ scene_of_a_party_where_he_shot_another_man_in_the_head

Soooo...how about you apologize to what's her name for assuming she was being racist, and what's her name apologizes to everyone for commenting before reading the article?  That would be nice.

Nice rebuttal to my "that girl" comment, though.  :roll:

I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for Kwame. Period.

Let's try this again. Borderline called Kwame a thug b/c the title of the article states that he was shot AFTER he shot someone else in the head. Did you read the article? He shot some guy in the head after he told Kwame & friends that the graduation party they went to was over.

If that's not thuggish behavior, I don't know what is. Also, if some damn little miss white snobbish bitch shot some guy in the head...I'd call HER a thug.

If someone is going to act billy-bad-ass...they should be able to die like one.

Get my drift?
    <br />I&#039;m your huckleberry.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9470.msg505887#msg505887 date=1187629823]
    Title of the thread: Kwame_Gordon_(17)_was_shot_and_killed_fleeing_the_ scene_of_a_party_where_he_shot_another_man_in_the_head

Soooo...how about you apologize to what's her name for assuming she was being racist, and what's her name apologizes to everyone for commenting before reading the article?&nbsp; That would be nice.

Nice rebuttal to my &quot;that girl&quot; comment, though.&nbsp; :roll:
    [/quote]

I'm sorry if I misread, which I do, I am human.&nbsp; I still

[quote author=Southern Karma link=topic=9470.msg505901#msg505901 date=1187630216]
    I'm sorry if I misread, which I do, I am human.&nbsp; I still
    [/quote]

Okay that is not all of what I wrote, so something is definately wrong. I wrote like a paragraph and it's only showing up part of a sentence?&nbsp;
    What I wrote was pretty much that when I read the thread I don't see all of what you put except for in your post, the thread title is only half of what you posted.&nbsp;
    I'm pissed I just wrote all that and it got cut off, deleted, or what the heck ever?&nbsp;
    I'm kind of starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong or if I have some settings wrong?
    I just changed to a 22&quot; widescreen monitor the other day but that would only change the text, that wouldn't explain why I keep tying stuff and when I click post it's not all there!

Thread Information