Thread: Dakota Candella

Dakota Candella

Dakota Wayne Candella (1989-2007)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=184055380

Re: Dakota Candella

This one happened in my neck of the woods: 

Dakota Wayne Candella 
    Dakota Wayne Candella April 5, 1989 April 22, 2007 Mr. Candella, age 18, of Luling, LA, entered eternal rest on Sunday, April 22, 2007 in Savoy Medical Center, Mamou, LA. Dakota was preceded in death by one half brother, Shad-Linzay Michael Candella. Survivors, with cherished memories he left behind, include his parents, Linzay Stewart Candella and Janice ""Cotton'' Candella both of Luling; one brother, Stewart Linzay Candella of Lafayette; one sister, April Dawn Candella of Berwick; paternal grandparents, Phillip Louis Candella and Bennie Berneda Candella, both of Luling; maternal grandparents, Owen Donald Clark and Anita Joyce Clark, both of Turkey Creek; two aunts, Janie Patricia Williamson of Metairie and Barbara Gay Clark of Pine Prairie; three uncles, Jerry David Clark of Pine Prairie, Johnny Mitchell Clark of Oakdale, and Ricky Dale Clark of Turkey Creek; one great uncle, Charlie Candella and his wife, Louise of Bunkie; one great aunt, Juliette Dewitt Linzay; two paternal cousins, Traci Anzalon and Brandi Fallon Williamson; seven maternal cousins and five maternal step-cousins. Funeral Services will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2007 in Bible Center Church, Luling with Reverend Gary McCall officiating and at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 28, 2007 in Pine Prairie First Baptist Church with Reverend Chet Kitting officiating. Interment will follow under the direction of Rush Funeral Home, Oakdale, LA. Friends may call at Bible Center Church, 422 Barton Avenue, Luling on Thursday, April 26, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until time of service at 7:00 p.m. and at Pine Prairie First Baptist Church on Friday, March 27, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until time of service on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the family to help cover funeral expenses. Friends may post online messages of condolence for the Candella Family by visiting www.rushfh.com.
    Published in The Times-Picayune on 4/25/2007.

If I find more, I'll post.

Dakota Wayne Candella
    April 5, 1989 – April 22, 2007

Funeral services for Mr. Dakota Wayne Candella will be held at 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2007 in Bible Center Church, Luling with Reverend Gary McCall officiating and at 2 p.m. on Saturday, April 28, 2007 in Pine Prairie First Baptist Church with Reverend Chet Kitting officiating. Interment will follow under the direction of Rush Funeral Home, Oakdale.

Mr. Candella, age 18, of Luling entered eternal rest on Sunday, April 22, 2007 in Savoy Medical Center, Mamou.

Dakota was preceded in death by a half brother, Shad-Linzay Michael Candella.
    Survivors, with cherished memories he left behind, include his parents, Linzay Stewart Candella and Janice “Cotton” Candella, both of Luling; one brother, Stewart Linzay Candella of Lafayette; one sister, April Dawn Candella of Berwick; paternal grandparents, Phillip Louis Candella and Bennie Berneda Candella, both of Luling; maternal grandparents, Owen Donald Clark and Anita Joyce Clark, both of Turkey Creek; two aunts, Janie Patricia Williamson of Metairie and Barbara Gay Clark of Pine Prairie; three uncles, Jerry David Clark of Pine Prairie, Johnny Mitchell Clark of Oakdale, and Ricky Dale Clark of Turkey Creek; one great uncle, Charlie Candella and his wife, Louise of Bunkie; one great aunt, Juliette Dewitt Linzay; two paternal cousins, Traci Anzalon and Brandi Fallon Williamson; seven maternal cousins and five maternal step-cousins.

Friends may call at Bible Center Church, 422 Barton Avenue, Luling on Thursday, April 26, 2007 from 5 p.m. until time of service at 7 p.m. and at Pine Prairie First Baptist Church on Friday, March 27, 2007 from 5 p.m. until time of service on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 2 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the family to help cover funeral expenses.

Friends may post online messages of condolence for the Candella Family by visiting www.rushfh.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(sorry did that exactly the same time!)

deliberate_misuse

I'm thinking suicide.

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/tributes.cfm?pg=3&o_id=109776&fh_id=10195& amp;s_id=6B8446D941B384D51F3E5C01C051A251

Dakota was a really good friend of mine for 6 years. We have heart-warming memories, memories that will never be forgotten. Dakota was always there for me, now I wish I could have returned the favor when he needed someone there for him. I know he's in a better place now, somewhere he can finally be happy, foreverI will never forget you Kota Baby, you have truly made an impact on my life, and all those lives you've come in contact with. Until the day we meet again, I love you. You'll be In my thoughts and in my prayers, most importantly in my heart. R.I.P. Dakota Wayne Candella. ily kota baby.

Thread Information