Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is this real?

Re: is this real?

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1390.msg47757#msg47757 date=1158158930]
    i don't think that one is real... i also find it disturbing that they were carrying in around in a freaking POT.Â* i would think that they would have that poor child in the hospital instead of parading it around in cookware.Â* Â*
    [/quote] LOL you made me laugh so hard about parading the poor thing in a pot i think it's probably a religous-type thing though..who knows
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

[quote author=psygrad link=topic=1390.msg47701#msg47701 date=1158150373]
    [quote author=BowtieMikey17 link=topic=1390.msg47318#msg47318 date=1158102917]
    yes its for real, i read a site that had a write up on it not too long ago. i forget what its called, that the baby had.
    [/quote]

Scroll up...I said it's called, &quot;Anencephaly.&quot; It means that, among other things, the baby was born without a brain (well without most of the brain anyway. In less extreme presentations (e.g., microencephaly), it can be a survivable condition. Survivors used to be called &quot;pin heads,&quot; and were often put in circus side shows.

http://freaks.monstrous.com/pinhead_star.htm (a survivor who starred in side shows)
    [/quote]

Dude, does the guy on the right not look like Mathew Perry? Hel-lo...

Wow...are you really going to wear that?

[quote author=Cockmaster link=topic=1390.msg55050#msg55050 date=1158874779]
    [quote author=psygrad link=topic=1390.msg47701#msg47701 date=1158150373]
    [quote author=BowtieMikey17 link=topic=1390.msg47318#msg47318 date=1158102917]
    yes its for real, i read a site that had a write up on it not too long ago. i forget what its called, that the baby had.
    [/quote]

Scroll up...I said it's called, &quot;Anencephaly.&quot; It means that, among other things, the baby was born without a brain (well without most of the brain anyway. In less extreme presentations (e.g., microencephaly), it can be a survivable condition. Survivors used to be called &quot;pin heads,&quot; and were often put in circus side shows.

http://freaks.monstrous.com/pinhead_star.htm (a survivor who starred in side shows)
    [/quote]

Dude, does the guy on the right not look like Mathew Perry? Hel-lo...

[/quote]

I do see a similarity... :-o
    People do what they know; when they know better, they do better....Maya Angelou

umm yea miss info here : i asked my aunt after this thread was put up she has delieved babies that loked that way but said they usually never survive after birsth as for the circus people she said it just wasn't that bad it their case.......awwww! poor babies...
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1163020/posts
    look's alot like this baby........
    On some level. we&#039;d all like to know what&#039;s next and be assured that the choices we&#039;re making are the right ones. But there&#039;s no substitue for following your own instincts&quot;?* Mary Teller

Thread Information