Thread: Korii Brooks - Died 1 June 2007

Olivia

Korii Brooks - Died 1 June 2007

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =117890451

BROOKS, Korii Tyrone age 19, born May 3, 1988, departed this life unexpectedly on June 1, 2007. He was preceded in death by father: Mallory Days, grandfather: Willie B. Brooks, great-grandfather: Alonzo Valentine, cousin: Princess Lindsay. He leaves to cherish his memory, devoted and loving mother: Evelyn Marie Brooks, devoted grandmother: Evelyn V. Brooks devoted Papa: Daryl Brown. His sister: Ashley, Kejuana Brooks, Cieria, Tieria Careta Days, all of Dayton, brothers: Adrian, Shawn, nephew: Ashton, Mahki, aunts: Karen (Godmother) T. , Kathy, Cloressa, Lanita, and Jeanetta, uncles: David, Phillip Sr., Christopher, Dion Montgomery Sr., Tim Days, Amzie Smith, Eric Garrett, special godmothers: Brenda Butler, Shonda Works, special friend: Daryl (All Cuts Barber Shop). Host of many other family, relatives and friends. Services: Thursday 1:00 p.m. at Harris Memorial C.P.E. Church, 3950 Haney Rd. Pastor: Rev. Earl D. Hudson Sr. officiating. Viewing: 11:00 a.m. Family will receive friends 1 hr. prior to service time. Interment: West Memory Gardens. Arrangements: Entrusted to Bowman Funeral Chapel.

http://obits.syracuse.com/Dayton/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=8871951 8

Re: Korii Brooks - Died 1 June 2007

I am thinking suicide - possibly over a girl?

Jun 4, 2007 12:24 PM
    To my lil bra damn bra all the good n bad times we had bra i still luv u man.I wish i could pay to hve sme of them back 2 hve all of them days back man damn bra.It was just yesterday when u was staying with me n my big bra 4 about 3-4month u was there.But the day 7 cll kerry n told him wat happen man the hardiest thing 4 kerry 2 do was cll n tell me wat had just happen 2 u man I was so fucked up man I did not knw wat 2 do at the time.As I was gitting 2 ur grandmas house they was bring ur body out n thats when the shit relly hit me hard.Then 4 me 2 wlk in ur room n 2 c blood everywhere man u just dnt knw that shit was fucking me up.2 c us kicking it n 2 c u staying with me 4 3-4month n the next day u gone man all i can say is damn lil bra.Its going 2 b hard 4 me 2 move on with my life with out u man.Bra I loved the hell out of u bra u just dont understand I sorry man that I was not there 4 u when u relly need sme1 2 tlk 2 the most but bra i knw that ur n a much batter place now.But we all will miss the hell out of you bra n I just wont 2 say I love the hell out of u man

P.S. it's so hard 2 say good-bye 2 u bra but 2 my lil bra luv u man lil justin

Jun 2, 2007 3:57 PM
    damn korii i jus kicked wit u last weekend n its so hard 4 me2 belive dis shyt man im so disappointed i just cant understand were u wasz going wrong n life seem lyke u wasz happy n4 me 2 get dat call it hurted so bad and trust me nicca u r going 2be truly missed by me R`I~P KORII

Jun 2, 2007 1:41 PM
    Man It seems like yesterday u was here an now your gone its crazy man im truely fuckd up missin u man watch over me i no things get rough but we gotta keep r head up an look 4 the possitive i only wish i was there 2 give ua word of advice cuz death is no comin back we change 4 the better not the worst I pretty sure you touch a lot of people an im jus hopin the best 4 ashley,seven,Adro,an the brooks family I Miss U Lil Bra Gone But Never 4gotten.....Truely Missed R.I.P Korii

Jun 10, 2007 11:34 AM
    DAMN I LOST MY BESTFRIEND OVER SOME WEAK SHIT...I LOVE YOU KORII AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!

Jun 24, 2007 1:07 PM
    I Cum To Ur Page And Listen To Your Voice Every Other Day Just To Feel Like Your Still Here With Me, But Its Sumthin That Is Tellin Me That Your Not Really Gone Your Just Not Here For Me To See But I Feel That You Never Left Your Touch Is Still With Me. And Im Tellin You When You Asked Me Will I Fight A Bich For You And I Said Yes I Was For Real Cuz That Bitch That Got You In This Position Im At Her But Korii Know That I Always Loved You And Always Will Love You. Xoxox All My Love Goes To You And The Brooks Family.. Its Killing Me That When I Go To The Club I Dont See You There And Its Killing Me That I Cant Pick Up The Phone And CAll You And Answer You Phone Call But Ima Get Thro This Because I Know That YOur Still With Me In My Heart And In My Mind Thats Why I Love YOu SOOO Much Because You Never Left My Side No Matter What!!!! Love Ya Korii "Pat Down" Brooks.....

RIP Korii
    <br />Petulance...it&#39;s a bitch.

note* I was posting all this and a post came before mine kinda the same, i just bolded what I thought relates to why. Sorry.

Possibly suicide?

Jun 2, 2007 6:06 PM
    DAMN KORII I CAN'T BELIEVE U GONE, I'M GO MISS U SO MUCH MAN...I KNO U IN A BETTER PLACE &amp; WATCHIN OVA ME AS WELL AS OTHERS. I JUST WISH I CUDVE BEEN THERE 2 GIVE U ADVICE OR HELP U WIT WATEVA U WAZ GOIN THROUGH. WEN I GOT DAT PHONE CALL I CUDN'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I GOT ON DA COMPUTER... ALL I CAN DO IS THINK BOUT DA GUD TIMES WE HAD WEN WE WAS 2GETHER..I SHED TEARS..LUV YA HUNEY~R.I.P KORII~

Jun 2, 2007 12:57 PM
    damn korii i jus kicked wit u last weekend n its so hard 4 me2 belive dis shyt man im so disappointed i just cant understand were u wasz going wrong n life seem lyke u wasz happy n4 me 2 get dat call it hurted so bad and trust me nicca u r going 2be truly missed by me R`I~P KORII

Jun 2, 2007 10:41 AM
    Man It seems like yesterday u was here an now your gone its crazy man im truely fuckd up missin u man watch over me i no things get rough but we gotta keep r head up an look 4 the possitive i only wish i was there 2 give ua word of advice cuz death is no comin back we change 4 the better not the worst I pretty sure you touch a lot of people an im jus hopin the best 4 ashley,seven,Adro,an the brooks family I Miss U Lil Bra Gone But Never 4gotten.....Truely Missed R.I.P Korii

http://www.legacy.com/DAYTON/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=88719518&amp;PageNo=2

June 26, 2007
    Korri I miss you and I often wonder was there anything I could have done. God knows our time and we no not our time. I think about you everyday and I visited your grave father's day Chuck and I. We truelly LOVE you and we expressed it best we knew how. If love could have kept you the world would be full. I am going through the motions and trying to make it. You alway call me and ask what am I cooking and to bring you some I miss your calls. I LOVE YOU...Auntie Theressa&nbsp;

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

just to add to picap's post on the guest book page, there was another comment:

June 28, 2007
    Korii, we never crossed paths but it really is hard to hear that you are gone. I cant understand why anybody would have to leave this earth so young, but i guess you saw all you had to see and your duty here was done. May your soul rest with God for eternity.&nbsp;

it's gotta be suicide, but too many of the myspaces are private.&nbsp; :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

Thread Information