View Poll Results: Will you be purchasing MyDeathSpace merchandise?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 46.67%
  • No

3 20.00%
  • Maybe

4 26.67%
  • Isn't this a little morbid?

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MyDeathSpace on CafePress!

MyDeathSpace on CafePress!

s. You would like to think that the world is out to get you, but its only out to get you if you want it to be. So you're a masochist i don't believe that anyone here has a problem with that, but i think that you need to re-evaluate your ideas about webservice, and maybe do some research about what your talking about. Try to keep your ass shut and let your mouth do the talking instead next time.

And just to add in the only cost for a funeral as far as the "church" is concerned is for the cost of the minister, and the organist. There is no rental fee for the building or anything else. If the person who passed was a member of the congregation the minister, and organist will not charge. If you look at the church costs for a wedding it is much different. The minster charges a much larger sum along with the organist, and the church charges a fee for renting the building, and for the amount of time that will be used to perform the wedding. Also there is the charge for other things such as a soloist, and maybe the occasional extra instrumentalist. In a funeral these things are at no extra cost, once agian to minimize the grief put onto the bereived.

holy shit. there's NO WAY I'm reading all that.

Can someone give me the cliffs notes version?

Quote Originally Posted by J
    holy shit. there's NO WAY I'm reading all that.

Can someone give me the cliffs notes version?
    I rarely even read the long obituaries :/ reading that would be manual labor.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

I don't care if you read it or not. Its there for whoever wants to read it, and who ever doesn't want to doesn't have to.

Well all I can say mate is similarly, if you don't like the content or nature of the site, you don't have to be here.

The site isn't immoral, it doesn't make this guy a millionaire, in fact he probably makes fuck all out of it. This site probably doesn't get THAT much traffic anyway. All he is doing is linking to profiles that are in the public domain, not publishing private correspondence.

To conclude: mydeathspace THONG; what a fantastic idea hahah!

the mere fact that you are getting that worked up over a website is absolutely hysterical...

The mere fact that you don't seem to understand that this is so much more than just a website, is highly amusing.

Keep morally protecting the laws of the land, officer.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

i am a bit confused about the cost of funerals
    i did read noyt's whole post and i was just curious, if it seems that a funeral doesn't cost as much as we think, how come my father is still in debt from my mother's funeral 3 years ago? im not trying to start a fight or be mean im sincerely curious

Noyt was a fucktard who has no clue what he's talking about. So sorry you had to go through the loss of your mother....I couldn't bear to think of that happening to me.

Noyt was a shit.

BMW

Anonymous

Noyt probably just saw one episode of 6 feet under and now considers himself a funeral expert.

haha yea
    that show kinda sucks too
    i know that funerals cost an assload of money from personal experience, it wasn't only my mom who died
    ah shit ill tell ya
    my sister died too back when i was 11 and my parents were in debt from that too
    my uncle is a funeral director and trust me he makes a nice amount of cash dealing with death

Aww, damn dude, you've been through a lot. Well you wanna talk about it, I can't speak for the others but I'm here and I'm sure others are as well, ready to listen. That's a lot to go through. Don't mind shit heads like Noyt who don't realize how stupid they are. God, funerals are horribly expensive....I know that and I don't even know anyone who's died.

Anyways, you rock either way, especially being from Boston. (my boyfriends a bostonian so I'm around your damn accent everyday)

;0)

bmw

I would sport a mydeathspace.com tshirt for sure. Will you be making hoodies too ? ;)

lol, yea i have quite a heavy accent too..it's funny when i have to talk to customers on the phone and they can't understand me and then they say..oh are you from boston? hehe

Oh that's right, you are. Check out my profile, my number 1 is my boyfriend Joe, he's from Boston...maybe you guys know each other? Haha long shot but hey, I'm visiting there in a month, so tell me what places I should be sure to check out!
    bmw

Re: MyDeathSpace on CafePress!

wow i wana mds thong!!

Thread Information