Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attn: Forum Admins/Mods...

Re: Attn: Forum Admins/Mods...

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487638#msg487638 date=1186507087]
    I suppose I could have addressed this in an email.  However this is a technical support thread and this is a technical problem I am having.  Besides starting another unnecessary thread somewhere else, what have I done wrong?

Earlier someone stated that MDS doesn't pay the bills and that we all have jobs.  As for the comment about the "crickets"  my reason for a so called disappearance was due to work related responsibilities.  So I guess while everyone else has work to do I am supposed to sit in front of the computer and stay on top of a forum thread?...doubtful.

As for the suggestions given, I've tried all of them and nothing has worked thus far.

At this point, I don't really care if it gets fixed or not, it's only $25 so to make sure no one is confused about my gratuity...

Thank you anyway.

[/quote]

[quote author=Budweiser Drinker link=topic=9229.msg487525#msg487525 date=1186503302]
    Geeesh.

What is the latest article that you can see?
    [/quote]

Terrance Aeriel
    Published: Aug 07, 2007 @ 6:06 AM

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/08/07/Terrance_Aeriel_(18)_was_shot_execution_style_at_a _Newark_school

I see that logged in as myself or as guest.

Thanks.
    Regards,<br />Scary Masked Killer Guy!&nbsp; :2thescream:

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487638#msg487638 date=1186507087]
    I suppose I could have addressed this in an email.&nbsp; However this is a technical support thread and this is a technical problem I am having.&nbsp; Besides starting another unnecessary thread somewhere else, what have I done wrong?

Earlier someone stated that MDS doesn't pay the bills and that we all have jobs.&nbsp; As for the comment about the &quot;crickets&quot;&nbsp; my reason for a so called disappearance was due to work related responsibilities.&nbsp; So I guess while everyone else has work to do I am supposed to sit in front of the computer and stay on top of a forum thread?...doubtful.

As for the suggestions given, I've tried all of them and nothing has worked thus far.

At this point, I don't really care if it gets fixed or not, it's only $25 so to make sure no one is confused about my gratuity...

Thank you anyway.

[/quote]

Nice attitude.&nbsp; Hope you figure out your problem there.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=9235.msg487681#msg487681 date=1186508204]
    [/quote]

Refund?&nbsp;
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=9235.msg487681#msg487681 date=1186508204]
    [/quote]

Don't worry about it.&nbsp; Consider it resolved.

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487670#msg487670 date=1186507949]
    Terrance Aeriel
    Published: Aug 07, 2007 @ 6:06 AM

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/08/07/Terrance_Aeriel_(18)_was_shot_execution_style_at_a _Newark_school

I see that logged in as myself or as guest.

Thanks.
    [/quote]

Well I am seeing the same thing.&nbsp; I am assuming that maybe someone screwed up when this death was posted, and it is viewable to everyone.&nbsp; When there is premium access only you will see a message box that states that you have been given special access to the article because of your premium status.

Keep in mind that this site is still new.&nbsp; Mods are not around all the time, and there are constant updates to the site.&nbsp; So shit like this can happen.

Also, there are a bunch of sarcastic bastards on here (myself included), learn to take the shit that is said here (and in your threads) with a grain of salt. :)

[quote author=Budweiser Drinker link=topic=9235.msg487703#msg487703 date=1186508493]
    Well I am seeing the same thing.&nbsp; I am assuming that maybe someone screwed up when this death was posted, and it is viewable to everyone.&nbsp; When there is premium access only you will see a message box that states that you have been given special access to the article because of your premium status.

Keep in mind that this site is still new.&nbsp; Mods are not around all the time, and there are constant updates to the site.&nbsp; So shit like this can happen.

Also, there are a bunch of sarcastic bastards on here (myself included), learn to take the shit that is said here (and in your threads) with a grain of salt. :)
    [/quote]

No there was a glitch when I posted it yesterday and it wouldn't show for premium. I fiddled with it this morning and now, 24 hours after I posted it, it's showing up.&nbsp; We have not figured out why yet.&nbsp;

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487701#msg487701 date=1186508470]
    Don't worry about it.&nbsp; Consider it resolved.
    [/quote]

Oh I'm not worried in the slightest, believe me.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=9235.msg487709#msg487709 date=1186508635]
    No there was a glitch when I posted it yesterday and it wouldn't show for premium. I fiddled with it this morning and now, 24 hours after I posted it, it's showing up.&nbsp; We have not figured out why yet.&nbsp;

[/quote]

That was what I was trying to convey in my post.&nbsp; I guess it didn't come across as clear as I thought it would.

[quote author=Budweiser Drinker link=topic=9235.msg487735#msg487735 date=1186509283]
    That was what I was trying to convey in my post.&nbsp; I guess it didn't come across as clear as I thought it would.
    [/quote]

You were implying I screwed something up, don't lie!&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:&nbsp;

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=9235.msg487712#msg487712 date=1186508681]
    Oh I'm not worried in the slightest, believe me.
    [/quote]

Just the response I was expecting.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487769#msg487769 date=1186509830]
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487769#msg487769 date=1186509830]
    [/quote]

It might be worth losing some of the attitude.&nbsp; People have been trying to help you in two threads to solve this problem.&nbsp; The problem has now been solved for you and you are still giving people attitude

[quote author=Budweiser Drinker link=topic=9235.msg487770#msg487770 date=1186509848]
    I was trying to imply that Mike was drunk.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=9235.msg487783#msg487783 date=1186510109]
    It might be worth losing some of the attitude.&nbsp; People have been trying to help you in two threads to solve this problem.&nbsp; The problem has now been solved for you and you are still giving people attitude
    [/quote]

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=9235.msg487783#msg487783 date=1186510109]
    [/quote]

For the record, it hasn't been solved.&nbsp; I just chose to drop the issue.&nbsp; If you would read the entire thread, you would see all the assumptions that I wasn't thankful enough then the sharp tongues and bashing that went on behind my back by a moderator nonetheless while I was away working as if I didn't come back here and bow down gratefully fast enough.&nbsp; I already apologized for opening 2 threads, I hadn't realized I did it until it was too late.&nbsp; If I'm supposed to be afraid of someone because their a moderator....well, that's not going to happen.

If it is this difficult to get help in a Technical support forum, and then I have to account for every mistake I make to avoid getting throttled by a moderator, then maybe this isn't the place for me.

[quote author=magistr link=topic=9235.msg487813#msg487813 date=1186510782]
    For the record, it hasn't been solved.&nbsp; I just chose to drop the issue.&nbsp; If you would read the entire thread, you would see all the assumptions that I wasn't thankful enough then the sharp tongues and bashing that went on behind my back by a moderator nonetheless while I was away working as if I didn't come back here and bow down gratefully fast enough.&nbsp; I already apologized for opening 2 threads, I hadn't realized I did it until it was too late.&nbsp; If I'm supposed to be afraid of someone because their a moderator....well, that's not going to happen.

If it is this difficult to get help in a Technical support forum, and then I have to account for every mistake I make to avoid getting throttled by a moderator, then maybe this isn't the place for me.
    [/quote]

It has, maybe you need to read through all of BOTH of your threads.

As far as getting shit for things that you have done on MDS, get used to it.&nbsp; I'm sure its not going to be the last time it will happen.&nbsp; It's just the way MDS is.&nbsp; I would suggest growing some thicker skin or GTFO.&nbsp; Its only the interwebz.

[/quote]

As Bud said, the issue has been resolved and you need to read both of your threads where you will discover this.

No moderators have bashed you behind your back. daybreaksdisdain had helped to solve your issue for you. It wasn't hard for you to get help to solve your issue.&nbsp; Several of us had posted suggestions in attempts to help you until a moderator could come online and assist.&nbsp; We could have just ignored you but chose not to.

[/quote]

If I did this behind your back, then pray tell how do you know any bashing occurred?&nbsp; Yeah...

Throttled?&nbsp; Oh hardly.&nbsp; You'd know it if I had.
    You are making this more of an issue than it needs to be.&nbsp; Seriously, look into Bud's advice.

:drama:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

magistr&nbsp; 01:00:46 pm Viewing the topic Can't Log Into MDS?.

are you having troubles again?&nbsp; :lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=9235.msg488042#msg488042 date=1186517050]
    magistr&nbsp; 01:00:46 pm Viewing the topic Can't Log Into MDS?.

are you having troubles again?&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

Thread Information