Thread: Tourettes guy???

Tourettes guy???

http://www.myspace.com/tourettesguygoddamit

http://www.tourettesguy.com/index2.html

From the article:

August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny.

In about a week we will be putting the videos back up. We thought about taking the site down for good, but Danny's videos are already all over the internet and we felt that we could do some good with the site. We will be releasing all the videos along with one last new video in a high quality DVD format in memory of Danny. This DVD will be free to download, but you will also be able to purchase a physical copy. All proceeds from the DVD will go to Danny's family.

When the site is completely back up, we will have a service enabling you to send your condolences. We would also like to hear how Danny has positively influenced your life. Please be respectful, and send your letters to letters@tourettesguy.com. Shortly, we will be posting a letter from the person who discovered Danny.

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Say it isn't so, Joe.    Is it true?!?

Re: Tourettes guy???

[youtube=425,350]myB_8UPTGBQ[/youtube]

Aww, I just saw this for the first time the other day. My favorite part is when hes on hold for Colgate " I hope this is the Puff Daddy version of this song and not that Sting piece of shit" :starts moving his head to the music: "FUUUUUCCCKK!!!"  :lol:

RIP Tourettes guy 

AWWWWWWWWWW BOB SAGET!!!

Man, that's crazy. Me and my sibz fucking love this dude.

RIP Danny. Thank you for the infinite lulz you provided to your many fans over the years.

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=9188.msg485001#msg485001 date=1186362342]
    http://www.myspace.com/tourettesguygoddamit

http://www.tourettesguy.com/index2.html

From the article:

August 4, 2007

A couple of days ago we received some terrible news about Danny. Late last week Danny passed away.

About a month ago Danny was involved in a bad car accident. He had been out of the hospital for a couple of days staying with a friend when he suffered some medical complications. He unexpectedly passed away in the night.

We here at TourettesGUY.com are deeply saddened by this news as we love Danny. The reality of Danny's death hasn't sunk in yet, even a few days later. It is our burden to share this news with you - the millions of fans who also love Danny.

In about a week we will be putting the videos back up. We thought about taking the site down for good, but Danny's videos are already all over the internet and we felt that we could do some good with the site. We will be releasing all the videos along with one last new video in a high quality DVD format in memory of Danny. This DVD will be free to download, but you will also be able to purchase a physical copy. All proceeds from the DVD will go to Danny's family.

When the site is completely back up, we will have a service enabling you to send your condolences. We would also like to hear how Danny has positively influenced your life. Please be respectful, and send your letters to letters@tourettesguy.com. Shortly, we will be posting a letter from the person who discovered Danny.

We will miss you Danny!!! May you finally rest in peace.

The Big Admin.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Say it isn't so, Joe.    Is it true?!?
    [/quote]

I'm in tears now, Andrea. :lol:

And then I see this...

http://www.tourettesguy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260

My thoughts are you're a mongoloid fucking retard!
    :lol:

Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=9188.msg486674#msg486674 date=1186449853]
    I'm in tears now, Andrea. :lol:

And then I see this...

http://www.tourettesguy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260

[/quote]

:lol:  Nice.

There's a couple gems in that thread.  :lol:

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL  :x

I'm still wondering if this guy was real or not, but all that matters is that I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears. It looks like whoever those other guys are are just eggin him on. :lol: He seems to be a good sport about it.

Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY DICK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I like the garbage disposal/Chewbacca bit.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU HIT ME IN THE DICK! YOU'RE LUCKY IT WASN'T HARD.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS THING NOT MY DICK!!!

and.

...God bless her but SHES OLD AS FUCK!

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=9188.msg486695#msg486695 date=1186450821]
    I'm still wondering if this guy was real or not, but all that matters is that I'm laughing so hard I'm in tears. It looks like whoever those other guys are are just eggin him on. :lol: He seems to be a good sport about it.

[/quote]

If you mean "real" as in really having Tourette's, no. In fact, it's a pretty pathetic imitation.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Who wrinkled my Randy Travis poster, Pissed in the seat and hid my keys?

"wasn't me"

chipmunk!! SHIT!!

EDIT: How did the word chipmunk get in there!? Oh i get it, bad words ;-)

Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=9188.msg486796#msg486796 date=1186453626]
    If you mean &quot;real&quot; as in really having Tourette's, no. In fact, it's a pretty pathetic imitation.
    [/quote]

Not even a little bit funnay?&nbsp;

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=9188.msg486820#msg486820 date=1186454323]
    Not even a little bit funnay?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Oh funnay maybe. My oldest daughter was diagnosed with Tourette's when she was in third grade. Although there are certainly varying degrees, (and hers is very mild, in fact you'd never know it now) this guy is not exhibiting Tourette's symptoms in the least.

For me it would be funnier if he was called dumbass guy, cause that's more obviously what he is imitating. Folks with Tourette's have enough problems without this kinda shit.

check this guy out!!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]SrNvWcvAlhQ[/youtube]

HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

does anybody know his full name?
    And you slipped right through my fingers<br />No, not literally<br />But metaphorically

[quote author=chas link=topic=9188.msg492207#msg492207 date=1186686986]
    does anybody know his full name?
    [/quote]

The people who post on the tourettesguy.com forums don't even seem to know who he is. Apparently, it's a well kept secret.

Aww RIP Danny he was funny even tho he probably didn't have Tourettes at all and did make fun of something he shouldn't have but at least he found humor in things.
    I&#039;ll be waiting with balls on -Cheech from Cheech and Chong&#039;s Next Movie

Thread Information