Thread: One thing I love about a Myspace profile for someone on MDS....

One thing I love about a Myspace profile for someone on MDS....

(first post)

... is when their last login was a day or the day of the event. 
    It makes me feel like that's their real profile - nothing was taken out by their parents - friends - and so on.

Sick I know - but another thing I love is when people leave comments days later - even after the "I MISS YOU" comments are there - saying - "we should hang out!"

What do you like about a certain profile?

Re: One thing I love about a Myspace profile for someone on MDS....

I guess the thing I always liked was finding eerie 'premonitions', things like that..there's no profile that really sticks out to me though (other than the people I knew personally.)

Also, I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I noticed your name has 'RVA' in it..are you in Richmond too?
    My own private Idaho...<br /><br />

It makes me feel like shit when I see someone has posted &quot;have a nice weekend&quot;&nbsp; in some cheesy script in comments and we all know that they did not have a good weekend at all.

[quote author=strummer83 link=topic=1348.msg46338#msg46338 date=1157996516]
    I guess the thing I always liked was finding eerie 'premonitions', things like that..there's no profile that really sticks out to me though (other than the people I knew personally.)

Also, I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I noticed your name has 'RVA' in it..are you in Richmond too?
    [/quote]

I'm in Richmond!

I hate hate hate it when people keep logging in that person's space after they died!

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1348.msg46636#msg46636 date=1158021012]
    I hate hate hate it when people keep logging in that person's space after they died!
    [/quote]

Me too, and I get kinda bummed when they have their comments set to &quot;approve first&quot;.&nbsp; That kinda irks me.&nbsp;

Yup, Richmond!

I hate when their profile is private.
    I hate when blogs are private.
    I hate when someone signs in and deletes the mean comments to murderers.
    I hate when they have barely any friends. haha
    I hate when they rarely even got on myspace in the first place.

I basically like the ones you talk and think about for days.&nbsp; Like the Suicide Train Girls or the Mother who stuffed her baby in the entertainment center.&nbsp; Stuff like that. Lots of pieces to the puzzle to try to put together.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=1348.msg46730#msg46730 date=1158029839]
    [quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1348.msg46636#msg46636 date=1158021012]
    [/quote]

Me too, and I get kinda bummed when they have their comments set to &quot;approve first&quot;.Â* That kinda irks me.Â*
    [/quote]

i had my comments set on approval and then realized &quot;shit, what if I die?&quot; so I changed it back to normal.&nbsp; Also, why I will never set my profile to private.
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=1348.msg47172#msg47172 date=1158093786]
    [/quote]

Me too, and I get kinda bummed when they have their comments set to &quot;approve first&quot;.Â* That kinda irks me.Â*
    [/quote]

i had my comments set on approval and then realized &quot;shit, what if I die?&quot; so I changed it back to normal.Â* Also, why I will never set my profile to private.
    [/quote]

I have my comments set to 'approval' but that's because my friends think they're fuckin funny.
    But these same guys have my password, so if I burn or something, they can turn that off.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

1st post..

mydeathspaceaddict..

I love your pic on myspace u and the baby thats sooo cute

Thank you and welcome

My favorite thing is to read on Murderer's sites, the comments left to them after the incidient, and compare them to some of the comments from the same people before the incidient.

CoolGuy: Whaddup dude!! We gotta smoooookkkeeee, and chill on some bitches...Light me up on my digits.

Coolguy after the incident: Dude, I always knew you were fuced up, but shit dude, I hope you get ass raped inprison, I always hated you, and you deserve to die, and satans balls will taste great....etc...etc....

Fun times

[quote author=Alie link=topic=1348.msg47181#msg47181 date=1158094314]
    1st post..

mydeathspaceaddict..

I love your pic on myspace u and the baby thats sooo cute
    [/quote]

Ooohhh... Someone has a stalker!&nbsp;

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=1348.msg47182#msg47182 date=1158094422]
    Thank you and welcome
    [/quote]

Yo, MDSA, Where'd U Get Ur Avatar Pic??&nbsp; You Been Going To The FindAGrave.com Forums?
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

[quote author=EmptyDoucheBotte link=topic=1348.msg47183#msg47183 date=1158094807]
    My favorite thing is to read on Murderer's sites, the comments left to them after the incidient, and compare them to some of the comments from the same people before the incidient.

CoolGuy: Whaddup dude!! We gotta smoooookkkeeee, and chill on some bitches...Light me up on my digits.

Coolguy after the incident: Dude, I always knew you were fuced up, but shit dude, I hope you get ass raped inprison, I always hated you, and you deserve to die, and satans balls will taste great....etc...etc....

Fun times

[/quote]

Yea Douche, that cracks me up too. People don't want to look like they're standing behind a murdering scumbag (well, most NORMAL people)
    so they start with the cursing them out ASAP.
    I hope I never have to curse anyone out like that.
    I know if I have comments on a murder's page, I would delete anything remotely friendly, and just leave curse words on their page daily.
    Not necessarily cursing them out.....just curses.

Fuck Shit Bitch!

So no one thinks we're friends!&nbsp; :x

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1348.msg47209#msg47209 date=1158095706]
    [quote author=EmptyDoucheBotte link=topic=1348.msg47183#msg47183 date=1158094807]

Fun times

[/quote]

Yea Douche, that cracks me up too. People don't want to look like they're standing behind a murdering scumbag (well, most NORMAL people)
    so they start with the cursing them out ASAP.
    I hope I never have to curse anyone out like that.
    I know if I have comments on a murder's page, I would delete anything remotely friendly, and just leave curse words on their page daily.
    Not necessarily cursing them out.....just curses.

Fuck Shit Bitch!

So no one thinks we're friends!Â* Â*:x
    [/quote]
    :lol: :lol:

I just leave messages like that on everyone's myspace, just to be sure.

You evil bitch, have a great day!
    yeah I might come by later, since I know you are planning a murder.....

stuff like that
    Then I look smart later.

Ooo Don't wind up in jail for that!
    They'll say you knew about it.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=holly link=topic=1348.msg46613#msg46613 date=1158018933]
    [quote author=strummer83 link=topic=1348.msg46338#msg46338 date=1157996516]

[/quote]

I'm in Richmond!
    [/quote]

University of Richmond is in my top 3 choices for college!

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=1348.msg47199#msg47199 date=1158095461]
    [quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=1348.msg47182#msg47182 date=1158094422]
    Thank you and welcome
    [/quote]

Yo, MDSA, Where'd U Get Ur Avatar Pic??Â* You Been Going To The FindAGrave.com Forums?
    [/quote]

:?&nbsp; :? I'm confused- I don't remember where I found my avatar but is there really a findagrave forum?

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=1348.msg47172#msg47172 date=1158093786]
    [/quote]

Me too, and I get kinda bummed when they have their comments set to &quot;approve first&quot;.&nbsp; That kinda irks me.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

i had my comments set on approval and then realized &quot;shit, what if I die?&quot; so I changed it back to normal.
    [/quote]

I did that too. I would never admit that out loud though. lol!

[quote author=lavalamp link=topic=1348.msg48518#msg48518 date=1158195054]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i had my comments set on approval and then realized &quot;shit, what if I die?&quot; so I changed it back to normal.
    [/quote]

I did that too. I would never admit that out loud though. lol!
    [/quote]

Dually noted.
    I'm gonna leave my boyfriend a post-it note to turn off my approvals if I die.

Thread Information