Thread: The University Society Church

The University Society Church

So today my roommate and I got a handwritten letter in the mail: (all spelling errors are accurate)

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Leo Steijn and I life in the Netherlands.  I have read about the Universe Society Church.  And I realize me now how important it is to make a study about the teachings of wisdom by Hal Wilcox!  Unfortunately I don't have the contact address of Holland of the Universe Society Church.  How do I now to make study of the teachings by Hal Wilcox?  May I please present you a request?  Is it please possible for you as far as that goes to help me in someway or other to this problem?  I can read English but I prefer Dutch, second German.  I see forward to your answer!  Thank you in advance.
    Cinserely,
    Leo Steijn

I smell a pen pal!  I think my roommate and I have to create the Universe Society Church.  Perhaps we can become incredibly popular in the Netherlands, like the Hoff is in Germany!!!

we think the infamous Hal Wilcox is one of the weirdoes in this apartment.  I'm excited.

Re: The University Society Church

Oh god..this is fucking fabulous!!

You HAVE to write him back!

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=9138.msg481738#msg481738 date=1186117010]
    Oh god..this is fucking fabulous!!

You HAVE to write him back!
    [/quote]

It's seriously been the week of bizarre letters for me.  I need to figure out the tenents of my church.

omfg.  you guys have to read this... it's almost like scientology:

there are five subgroups of NewAge Religion and this one fits under the "Flying Saucer Group".  :lol:

"The term flying saucer religion can be applied to a number of religious groups which invest alien contact with religious significance. Such contact is most often made on a psychic level with a member of an advanced alien race. Generally the benign aliens bring to the human race doctrine concerning spiritual advancement and eschatology. The beliefs of flying saucer religions are characteristically eclectic and often dove-tail eastern and western traditions. This ecumenical feat is accomplished by identifying historic religious figures such as Jesus Christ and the Buddha Gautama with advanced alien beings. The New Testament is a key eschatological influence for most of these new religious movements, and both premillennial and postmillennial groups exist...The leaders of these religions, termed contactees, are those who have established a steady contact with their 'space brothers.' Through these contactees, followers have access to spiritual instruction which in turn prepares them for their cosmic eschatological expectations."

here is the link: http://www.undergodprocon.org/pop/newage.htm

Hal Wilcox is a religious author and is a retired schoolteacher who lives in Hollywood, California.  I found a few articles about him but you have to subcribe to read them.

:D
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

OMGZ please write to them. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!&nbsp;

HAl Wilcox MUST live in my building.&nbsp; ZAHHHH I need to track him down.&nbsp; I wonder if he's the weirdo above me who looks like Rufus from Bill and Ted. My roommate was looking into this and she's like &quot;It's some Heaven's Gate thing.&quot;&nbsp; AMAZING.&nbsp;

dude. you live in hollywood?

do you see, like, movie stars and stuff?&nbsp; that would be sooooo cool.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=9138.msg482417#msg482417 date=1186166696]
    dude. you live in hollywood?

do you see, like, movie stars and stuff?&nbsp; that would be sooooo cool.
    [/quote]

HAha I do live in Hollywood, but all the famous people live in Brentwood, Westwood, Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, and Studio City.&nbsp; Hollywood's all shitty apartment complexes and movie studios.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=9138.msg482431#msg482431 date=1186167298]
    HAha I do live in Hollywood, but all the famous people live in Brentwood, Westwood, Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, and Studio City.&nbsp; Hollywood's all shitty apartment complexes and movie studios.
    [/quote]

:| poop.

it's still pretty cool that you live in Hollywood, though. &nbsp; i'm totally jealous.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=9138.msg482436#msg482436 date=1186167383]
    :| poop.

it's still pretty cool that you live in Hollywood, though. &nbsp; i'm totally jealous.
    [/quote]

I'm forgetting the resident celeb, Hal Wilcox!!

I have a pool.&nbsp; It's awesome.&nbsp; The weird thing is since I grew up in L.A, I'm used to them filming on every street corner.&nbsp; It's actually so annoying because you can't park anywhere.&nbsp; When I went to see Room 1408, I had a horrible time getting into the theatre because the Harry Potter premiere was going on and most of Hollywood Boulevard by Mann's chinese theatre was closed.&nbsp; The good thing is I can walk pretty much everywhere from my apartment.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=9138.msg482445#msg482445 date=1186167679]
    I'm forgetting the resident celeb, Hal Wilcox!!

I have a pool.&nbsp; It's awesome.&nbsp; The weird thing is since I grew up in L.A, I'm used to them filming on every street corner.&nbsp; It's actually so annoying because you can't park anywhere.&nbsp; When I went to see Room 1408, I had a horrible time getting into the theatre because the Harry Potter premiere was going on and most of Hollywood Boulevard by Mann's chinese theatre was closed.&nbsp; The good thing is I can walk pretty much everywhere from my apartment.
    [/quote]

Hal Wilcox is all you need. :lol:

do you have a directory for your building?&nbsp;

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=9138.msg482453#msg482453 date=1186167825]
    Hal Wilcox is all you need. :lol:

do you have a directory for your building?&nbsp;
    [/quote]

No but I'm going to ask my apartment manager, Paul.&nbsp; He lives in the pool in his yellow speedo.

There are so many suspects....the guy who dresses his dogs in matching sweater outfits, going so far as to distinguish gender by putting skirts on the girl.....the weird man with the bowl haircut, the guy who wears the sailor hat, and Rufus....at least I know it's not the guy I call Sabretooth, or Frank, the old guy who loves cats.

OMG, Hal Wilcox's mail was in our box labeled 'deceased'.&nbsp;

So I went to search about this weird group and got your blog Sabrina...&nbsp; :lol:

Fucking crazy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thread Information