Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: funny article about how myspace ruins relationships... one reason i HATE myspace

Re: funny article about how myspace ruins relationships... one reason i HATE mys

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=9031.msg497046#msg497046 date=1187038591]
    Yea....I bet he'd like to "pop up" on your "space" alright.

:lol:

I still got it. ZING!
    [/quote]

:x

Re: funny article about how myspace ruins relationships... one reason i HATE mys

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=9031.msg497053#msg497053 date=1187038784]
    so is it wrong that my ex and i message each other on myspace all the time and have each other as "top friends" and say we miss/love each other all the time?  ...if he is gay?  :lol: 

i do miss him. 
    [/quote]

yes, until you said gay

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: funny article about how myspace ruins relationships... one reason i HATE myspace

so is it wrong that my ex and i message each other on myspace all the time and have each other as "top friends" and say we miss/love each other all the time?  ...if he is gay?  :lol: 

i do miss him. 
    [/quote]
    [s]Did you turn homeboy gay?[/s]

Were you the last female he was with before he came out!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: funny article about how myspace ruins relationships... one reason i HATE myspace

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=9031.msg497060#msg497060 date=1187039183]
    [s]Did you turn homeboy gay?[/s]

Were you the last female he was with before he came out!?!
    [/quote]

no, i was not!  :lol:  he's been with many women.  i should have known he was WAY too good looking to be straight, however.  i assumed other ex's would "come out" before he would.  we were just really good friends who were very attracted to each other, which is why we stay close.  he also slept with my cousin (who is a lesbian).  :lol:

greg is totally cool with my ex's (the ones i keep in touch with) but i hate his ex with a passion and would be pissed if he hung out with her, emailed her, whatever.  but it's because she tried to get on him more then once since we've been together so i feel justified in that. edited:  it's not that i don't trust him, i just think he is sometimes ignorant to the motives of womyn. 

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=9031.msg497065#msg497065 date=1187039395]
    no, i was not!  :lol:  he's been with many women.  i should have known he was WAY too good looking to be straight, however.  i assumed other ex's would "come out" before he would.  we were just really good friends who were very attracted to each other, which is why we stay close.  he also slept with my cousin (who is a lesbian).  :lol:

greg is totally cool with my ex's (the ones i keep in touch with) but i hate his ex with a passion and would be pissed if he hung out with her, emailed her, whatever.  but it's because she tried to get on him more then once since we've been together so i feel justified in that.
    [/quote]

haha

my group of friends should totally be on springer, we were very incestuous in our younger days. :lol:

greg is totally cool with my ex's (the ones i keep in touch with) but i hate his ex with a passion and would be pissed if he hung out with her, emailed her, whatever.  but it's because she tried to get on him more then once since we've been together so i feel justified in that. edited:  it's not that i don't trust him, i just think he is sometimes ignorant to the motives of womyn. 
    [/quote]

sounds like most men. My ex was ignorant of men's motives, but I guess I was just a jealous bf. 

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=9031.msg497041#msg497041 date=1187038437]

?????????????

[/quote]

cause I thought you disagreed with me about this topic and now it sounds like you're feeling guilty.

i do miss him. 
    [/quote]

Not at all. Most women who work in the business world around me all have "gay-boyfriends." I love mine absolutely.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

no, i was not!&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; he's been with many women.&nbsp; i should have known he was WAY too good looking to be straight, however.&nbsp; i assumed other ex's would &quot;come out&quot; before he would.&nbsp; we were just really good friends who were very attracted to each other, which is why we stay close.&nbsp; he also slept with my cousin (who is a lesbian).&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]
    It's so funny to me how some women are just attracted to gay dudes. :lol:
    I mean, some women have dated several guys that come out soon after their 'relationship' is over.
    You don't see that happening to guys as often....
    I know that men date women that end up being lesbians, but they aren't attracted to the 'stereotypical dyke' the way women love the stereotypical gay dude.

And did you really use womyn again!!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=9031.msg497122#msg497122 date=1187041277]
    It's so funny to me how some women are just attracted to gay dudes. :lol:
    I mean, some women have dated several guys that come out soon after their 'relationship' is over.
    You don't see that happening to guys as often....
    I know that men date women that end up being lesbians, but they aren't attracted to the 'stereotypical dyke' the way women love the stereotypical gay dude.

And did you really use womyn again!!?!
    [/quote]

Gay dudes are really non threatening.&nbsp; Ive never been attracted to any guy who's gayer or more of an effeminite sissy than I am.&nbsp; If someone's going to be running and shrieking at the beach and complaining about how fat they are and how they need to pluck their eyebrows, it's going to be me.

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=9031.msg497091#msg497091 date=1187040254]
    sounds like most men. My ex was ignorant of men's motives, but I guess I was just a jealous bf.&nbsp;

cause I thought you disagreed with me about this topic and now it sounds like you're feeling guilty.

[/quote]

im not feeling guilty because im having the urge to cheat, i just feel icky about the whole thing because i was totally caught off guard, he was the last person i imagined would pop up. and i still dont think it ruins relationships. but i do agree that its socially unnatural.

It may be socially different, but if both parties are adults about the situation, I think that the communication can lead to healthy relationships.&nbsp; There is no reason why staying in contact with exes has to be bad.&nbsp; I have plenty of exes on my friends list and have no intention on rekindling romance with them.&nbsp; Just because we didn't work out as a couple does not mean that we cannot work out as friends.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=9031.msg498473#msg498473 date=1187110301]
    It may be socially different, but if both parties are adults about the situation, I think that the communication can lead to healthy relationships.&nbsp; There is no reason why staying in contact with exes has to be bad.&nbsp; I have plenty of exes on my friends list and have no intention on rekindling romance with them.&nbsp; Just because we didn't work out as a couple does not mean that we cannot work out as friends.
    [/quote]

word.&nbsp; i even hangout with my ex's wives!&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; i think half my top friends are ex's...

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=9031.msg498475#msg498475 date=1187110513]
    word.&nbsp; i even hangout with my ex's wives!&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; i think half my top friends are ex's...
    [/quote]no shit.&nbsp; my bf's ex-wife has babysat my son before.&nbsp; There is no reason to be hostile towards exes.&nbsp; I do have to say that I am not quite ready to send my most recent ex a friend request, not that we don't talk on the phone and such when we need to, but I am sure that eventually I will have moved on far enough that I don't hold feelings of resentment toward him anymore.&nbsp;

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=9031.msg498479#msg498479 date=1187110708]
    no shit.&nbsp; my bf's ex-wife has babysat my son before.&nbsp; There is no reason to be hostile towards exes.&nbsp; I do have to say that I am not quite ready to send my most recent ex a friend request, not that we don't talk on the phone and such when we need to, but I am sure that eventually I will have moved on far enough that I don't hold feelings of resentment toward him anymore.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I think it's just a matter of maturity.&nbsp; I speak to my ex-boyfriend (whose now married) every other day, he's still my doctor.&nbsp; He's even my current boyfriend's doctor.&nbsp; It's just a matter of trust.&nbsp; That and we know better than to be alone together at any point.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=9031.msg498473#msg498473 date=1187110301]
    [/quote]

i hang out with a lot of my ex's too though. and none of them give me that &quot;icky&quot; feeling. but theres always that one ex that you have unfinished business with, and when his first words to you are &quot;dude i miss the fucking shit out of you&quot; its barfcicle omegaville.

icky, but not in that &quot;zomg i luff him again&quot; kind of way.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=9031.msg498492#msg498492 date=1187111298]
    icky, but not in that &quot;zomg i luff him again&quot; kind of way.
    [/quote]so icky like we shouldn't be talking?

I just don't get why people can't be 'just friends'. Sure, exes are exes for a reason, but maybe... just MAYBE that reason was that they were better off as friends. I'm friends with most of my exes, and I have plenty of guy friends. If I was dating someone who thought so little of me as to think I would just ditch him for some other guy, then he has some issues. Go ahead and not trust my friends, but if you don't trust me then I don't need you.

Seriously. Trust is a big issue for me, and I hate when I'm wrongly accused of something. Wanting me to stop talking to certain people because a guy thinks I can't handle 'temptation', especially when I'm not tempted in the first place really pisses me off. If I wanted to bang all the guys on my friends list I wouldn't be with you, I'd be with them. Grow up already. Learn to trust the people around you.

Sorry I ruined the recently lighthearted atmosphere, but I just read this thread all the way through and it bothered me enough to put in my two cents. :-P

Oh, and an ex of mine thought the reason I wouldn't sleep with him was because I was doing so with my gay best friend. He said the gay thing was a front for my 'cheating ways'. Not to mention my friend has a boyfriend and is getting married next year. That's a bit much to pull off just so I could cover up my 'secret relationship', don't you think? :lol:

[quote author=gethinfazilet link=topic=9031.msg499534#msg499534 date=1187171152]
    Oh, and an ex of mine thought the reason I wouldn't sleep with him was because I was doing so with my gay best friend. He said the gay thing was a front for my 'cheating ways'. Not to mention my friend has a boyfriend and is getting married next year. That's a bit much to pull off just so I could cover up my 'secret relationship', don't you think? :lol:
    [/quote]

exsqueeze me? you better be a pure virgin, Melanie Grace.

oh dear flying spaghetti monster, I feel nauseous.

YOU IS AN VIRGIN!&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=9031.msg499543#msg499543 date=1187176652]
    exsqueeze me? you better be a pure virgin, Melanie Grace.

oh dear flying spaghetti monster, I feel nauseous.

YOU IS AN VIRGIN!&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

Duh shit. :-P Notice that I said I didn't sleep with him.

Pastafarians UNITE!

Thread Information