Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Death #346 Richard Cartwright - Lethal Injection ~! No gore

Re: Murderer #18/Death #346

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=914.msg32851#msg32851 date=1156150169]
    thank you and goodbye!¬* jk
    [/quote]

Don't matter if you're black or white.
    If Apathy is late, time better slow the fuck down!

yea ahhh......id hope not!  :-P cuz if it did than that might be raciest. and thats no good.

Re: Death #346 Richard Cartwright - Lethal Injection ~! No gore

I'm not saying he's innocent or not, but try reading his case first. There was a written confession from his accomplis to his girlfriend stating that "he didnt mean to kill him".  The pics of him in the video is not him going to be executed; just various pics of him.

[quote author=megsmom729 link=topic=906.msg32938#msg32938 date=1156162724]
    I'm not saying he's innocent or not, but try reading his case first. There was a written confession from his accomplis to his girlfriend stating that "he didnt mean to kill him".¬* The pics of him in the video is not him going to be executed; just various pics of him.
    [/quote]

yea but if he took the time to get all dressed up like a hooker and rob a store...hes not really all that inocent (sp)

Also, just curious....where did you read about him dressing up like a prostitute??????????

http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/cartwright969.htm

Right here love ;p
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

Just goes to show what I keep telling my friends- If you are gonna kill someone- make sure you and the person you are going to kill have myspace pages and go to Australia, oh and don't kill a cop... yeah that's it
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Re: Death #99 Robert Shields - Lethal Injection PLUS NEW EXECUTION VIDEO~! No gore

[quote author=sh3iz link=topic=906.msg32561#msg32561 date=1156092699]
    [quote author=sh3iz link=topic=906.msg32559#msg32559 date=1156092428]
    [quote author=woot link=topic=906.msg32536#msg32536 date=1156086276]
    Mds myspace profile
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=3b3415 69-f7be-4ad7-bba1-b1f37d94b010

Profile with video leading him to be executed.. the video is embedded on the myspace page
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =16603158

Watch it, bloody scares me ;/
    [/quote]

actually thats not of his execution at all. he was executed on may 19.... and that has all sorts of dates in december/january.
    [/quote]

actually looking back thats not even the same guy.
    this guy was richard cartwright in the video
    the guy on MDS is Robert Shields
    [/quote]

here i go quoting myself yet again. the post originally had roberts shields mds n cartwrights video.... just incase i look retarded..... if u look at all but the first post.. the say death #99 robert sheilds... woot modified the original post... not that i care oh so much what people think... i was just making an observation.. and dont wanna look like an idiot for being wrong.. b/c i wasn't ;]

Re: Death #99 Robert Shields - Lethal Injection PLUS NEW EXECUTION VIDEO~! No gore

here i go quoting myself yet again. the post originally had roberts shields mds n cartwrights video.... just incase i look retarded..... if u look at all but the first post.. the say death #99 robert sheilds... woot modified the original post... not that i care oh so much what people think... i was just making an observation.. and dont wanna look like an idiot for being wrong.. b/c i wasn't ;]
    Ummm didn't you just contradict yourself by saying 'not that i care oh so much what people think'
    then saying 'and dont wanna look like an idiot for being wrong b/c i wasn't ;]'

Your post was just pointless!
    You're right w0oh0o, heres a medal for finding out that I accidently posted the wrong profile..run with it!
    No-one cares if someones right or wrong here..we're not taking exams, this is a forum.
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=914.msg32849#msg32849 date=1156149875]
    tru tru..murder is murder..unless u didnt do it..then murder isnt murder..but either way..they killed somone so its only far one of them pay the price..*eye for an eye* his friends were just smarter than him to blame it on someone else.
    [/quote]

You realize the other two guys were convictes of murder as well?¬* Just because you didn't pull the trigger doesn't mean you can't be convicted of murder.¬* It's called the &quot;Felony Murder&quot; rule.¬* It pretty much says that if you and some friends commit a dangerous felony, and in the course thereof, one of you kills someone - then you all are guilty of murder..¬* For example, you and some friends decide to rob a bank...and as you are leaving, the cops show up and start shooting...one of your friends returns fire and kills a cop.¬* Guess what, you can now tack on an extra 20 years to your bank robbery convition.... because you're now a murder in the eye of the law.

And what's even crazier is that you are responsible for ALL deaths that occur while commiting the crime, even accidental ones....they will all be murders.¬* For example, if the get away driver from the bank robbery accidentally runs over and kills a pedestrian...then you are all going to be charged with murder.¬* The idea is that if you intended to commit a dangerous felony (i.e. Armed robbery), and a death results in the course of you commint that crime, then the intent transfers from armed robbery to the homicide - which will now be a murder.&nbsp; Therefore the &quot;I didn't know my crazy friend was going to shoot him...&quot; or¬* the &quot;I didn't mean to run over the guy&quot; defenses aren't gonna hold up.¬* By intending to rob a bank you intended to do murder.

Ya I love his defense, &quot;Hey... I shot him AFTER the other dude stabbed him. So there, I am innocent.&quot;

I made a thread about Robert Sheilds when I forst signed up on here. Mike said the family has contacted him numerous times to take the death down but he refuses to do so. These people make me sick. I understand being against the death penalty: fine. But defending the heinous acts of these guys... wrong. I don't care if it's your son, the evidence is so clear cut.

Robert Shields mom had posted on the comments under his death (before they went away) &quot;Oh and I'm sure none of YOU ever did anything stupid when you were young.&quot; Yeah, something stupid = failing a test cuz you stayed out drinking. Not bludgeoning your neighber in her own home and leaving her to die for her husband to find whil you have a joy ride in her car and spend her money. OOOOPSIE!

GRr i hate that guy and his stupid family. I sent them hate mail for having a memorial for him. what about the poor woman he killed. stupid pricks.
    btw, Are all of his friends on myspace in jail?&nbsp; His top are at least.
    tis a shame the family of the woman he murdered couldn't kill him. i'd rather see that then him dying by injection. HE got off way to easy.
    &nbsp;
    What a waste his friend clinton is, he coulda been a model.
    Im sure he gets raped a lot in jail, hes grade A meat.&nbsp; apparently he killed 2 men, the bastard.&nbsp; i hate how they all clame innocence. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&amp;friendID=513479 38&amp;imageID=722592263&amp;MyToken=1d00cad8-c5d5-4917-aefc-2520062a04de

[quote author=onenightinspain link=topic=906.msg33980#msg33980 date=1156237813]
    What a waste his friend clinton is, he coulda been a model.
    Im sure he gets raped a lot in jail, hes grade A meat.&nbsp; apparently he killed 2 men, the bastard.&nbsp; i hate how they all clame innocence. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&amp;friendID=513479 38&amp;imageID=722592263&amp;MyToken=1d00cad8-c5d5-4917-aefc-2520062a04de
    [/quote]

He's on Death Row in Texas, so the guy is in a cell on his own.&nbsp; On Texas Death Row the inmates do not get any time out of their cells with other inmates, so it's highly unlikely that that scenario is going to occur.

He writes about conditions on Texas Death Row.&nbsp; If that was happening he'd probably write about it.

good for Texas kill all on death row
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=906.msg34177#msg34177 date=1156261183]
    [/quote]

Well that's what they are going to do aren't they...

ohhhh the humanity....
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=Gemini link=topic=906.msg34187#msg34187 date=1156261933]
    [quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=906.msg34177#msg34177 date=1156261183]
    [/quote]

Well that's what they are going to do aren't they...
    [/quote]

yes but not soon enough
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

with that Clinton guy.
    My friend is following his case pretty closely (not sure why) but shes told me that theres evidence that proves his friend actually did it, but they won't look into it.

im not really sure,&nbsp; he writes a bunch of blogs or has his own website where he explains it all.
    im all for the death penalty, so whatever!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

if you kill them all some innocent people might die but not one guilty fuck will get away

oops didnt read the second page to this yet, so i basically said what yall already said.

guess that explains why im so for the death penalty. im from texas!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=906.msg34210#msg34210 date=1156263277]
    if you kill them all some innocent people might die but not one guilty fuck will get away
    [/quote]

So if innocent people get killed that's ok then?

Hm I don't necessarily think there should be a death penalty.&nbsp; I don't think it's morally wrong or anything, I just think life in prison is a much worse sentence...&nbsp; I mean, I know I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life in prison, but maybe that's just me&nbsp; :roll:

[quote author=holly link=topic=906.msg34262#msg34262 date=1156267608]
    Hm I don't necessarily think there should be a death penalty.&nbsp; I don't think it's morally wrong or anything, I just think life in prison is a much worse sentence...&nbsp; I mean, I know I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life in prison, but maybe that's just me&nbsp; :roll:
    [/quote]

I can respect that.&nbsp; I just think about all the money (taxpayer) that each state would save

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=906.msg34209#msg34209 date=1156263158]
    with that Clinton guy.
    My friend is following his case pretty closely (not sure why) but shes told me that theres evidence that proves his friend actually did it, but they won't look into it.

im not really sure,&nbsp; he writes a bunch of blogs or has his own website where he explains it all.
    im all for the death penalty, so whatever!
    [/quote]

I don't know anything about the Clinton Young case and aside from whether the Death Penalty is right or wrong; the problem is with the plea bargaining system.&nbsp; If there is more than one person involved in a murder then chances are a plea deal can be struck with prosecutors, so that one person ends up with say 25 years or LWOP and the other gets the death penalty after their &quot;friend&quot; has given evidence blaming them.

It will be interesting to see what happens with some of the &quot;murderers&quot; cases which have been mentioned on MDS.

Thread Information