Thread: 18 Year old stabbed 6 times by 40 year old.

18 Year old stabbed 6 times by 40 year old.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.../1005/ARCHIVES

Man, 40, sought in Dover stabbing
    Rockaway Twp. teen was knifed 6 times; suspect also carjacked taxi, police say

BY ZENAIDA MENDEZ
    DAILY RECORD
    Tuesday, July 24, 2007

DOVER -- Police are searching for a Wharton man they said allegedly stabbed a Rockaway Township teenager six times Saturday night on Blackwell Street and then carjacked a taxi and fled.

The teenager remained hospitalized Monday.

Capt. Robert Kerwick said police identified the suspect as Juan Ramirez-Rendon, 40, of Wharton, who now is wanted in connection with the aggravated assault and carjacking.

Ramirez-Rendon, a native of Colombia, also goes by the names Alex Gomez and Manuel Ramos and has a tattoo spelling out "LOVE" across the top of his left fingers, authorities said.

Police warn that Ramirez-Rendon may be armed and dangerous and ask that anyone with information call the Dover Police Department at (973) 366-0302.

The stabbing victim, John Pennachio, 18, was approached while walking on Blackwell Street and was stabbed with a knife six times -- four times in the back, once on the face, and once in the arm, police said.

Kerwick said Pennachio and Ramirez-Rendon might have had a confrontation earlier that day at the Colombian Festival, which was held at Crescent Field.

The assault occurred at approximately 7:40 p.m. Witnesses reported that afterward, the suspect chased two other males a block down Blackwell Street, but then gave up, police said. He then attempted to carjack a vehicle that was being driven on Blackwell Street but failed.

However, a second carjack attempt succeeded, police said. According to Kerwick, Ramirez-Rendon carjacked an Azua Limo taxi near Sussex Street and instructed the driver, at knifepoint, to take him to Wharton, where he fled on foot in the area of Union Street. There was no passenger in the vehicle at the time of the carjacking and the taxi driver was not hurt, Kerwick said.

Pennachio was taken by the Dover Rescue Squad and Saint Clare's Medics to Morristown Memorial Hospital. He was listed in good condition as of Monday afternoon, a hospital spokesman said.

Police have not recovered the knife used in the stabbing.

I kept trying to think why a 40 year old would want to stab an 18 year old teenager that's a guy, until I stumbled on the teen's myspace and found this:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=113585261

Re: 18 Year old stabbed 6 times by 40 year old.

Damn I had to take a train to and from Dover NJ every weekend for 7 months and nothing happened too me. People I know refer to Dover as Dover Rico for obvious reasons.

And that pic he has on his myspace isn't him.
    [

Re: 18 Year old stabbed 6 times by 40 year old.

Yep, Dover is a sketchy place, which is why I refuse to live there.

And I know it's not him, I'm just putting two and two together.  Since this kid has a picture of that, I assume he also does it, and if some 40 year old stabs an 18 year old, I'm assuming  it's a drug deal gone bad or he pissed this guy off when he was high or something.  I could be completely wrong, but I like to make up my own little stories when I don't have the facts.  This is why I should never be allowed to become a lawyer.

Thread Information