Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brian Riggins (17) was stabbed to death at his residence in the Deal Mobile Home

Re: Brian Riggins (17) was stabbed to death at his residence in the Deal Mobile Home

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8934.msg471743#msg471743 date=1185374724]
    I'm confused.  Deal and Matawan are towns on the Jersey shore, yet his information says Kalamazoo, Michigan.

And, yes, his step-brother Dan was arrested in connection with the murder.
    [/quote]Yes and Portland is a place in Maine and Washington.  As people head west they frequently named the new place after the old.  In the 1820's or so there was a mass exodus from NJ to Michigan and then in the 1830 more people left NJ for ILL. (my people were among them they moved from Folsom NJ, to Folsom Ia and then to Folsom SD over the course of a 100 years or so) I'll bet if you looked closely at a map you'd see lots of place names that sound just like home.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Re: Brian Riggins (17) was stabbed to death at his residence in the Deal Mobile Home

[quote author=pdizzlepooka_21 link=topic=8934.msg596913#msg596913 date=1194270039]
    First of all I'd  like to say to everyone that has said something bad about Lil Brian FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! Brian was a good kid, He was the youngest of the kids in that trailer park and got the shit beat out of him constantly by his step brother Dan! He died trying to hide 2 adderal from Dan. Dan got pissed that he couldn't get high anymore because he was also out of meth and took a knife and put it through Brians chest, into his heart, and out of his back. Brian is the best kid there was. The juggalo part came from trying to be hard, something that he wasn't. Why don't you all have a little respect for the dead!!! Imagine the four or five people that read this all them time and see that the kid they WATCHED get murdered in a matter of 5 or 6 seconds seeing that people who didn't even know him are putting him down. He is dead, have a some respect!!!!!!!

RIP LIL' BRIAN
    ALWAYS MISSED
    ~Jamie
    [/quote]

You know, usually when a noob bumps a thread and tells us to fuck off, I tend to write them off as an idiot but I'm a little torn since this one insulted us but gave us more insight into what happened.  Thank you, now we will be able to talk about him even more. 

what is hosbidle? If I was getting the shit beat out of me...the adderal would have been his for the taking.

Re: Brian Riggins (17) was stabbed to death at his residence in the Deal Mobile

[quote author=pdizzlepooka_21 link=topic=8934.msg596913#msg596913 date=1194270039]
    First of all I'd  like to say to everyone that has said something bad about Lil Brian FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! Brian was a good kid, He was the youngest of the kids in that trailer park and got the shit beat out of him constantly by his step brother Dan! He died trying to hide 2 adderal from Dan. Dan got pissed that he couldn't get high anymore because he was also out of meth and took a knife and put it through Brians chest, into his heart, and out of his back. Brian is the best kid there was. The juggalo part came from trying to be hard, something that he wasn't. Why don't you all have a little respect for the dead!!! Imagine the four or five people that read this all them time and see that the kid they WATCHED get murdered in a matter of 5 or 6 seconds seeing that people who didn't even know him are putting him down. He is dead, have a some respect!!!!!!!

RIP LIL' BRIAN
    ALWAYS MISSED
    ~Jamie
    [/quote]
    :2huh:

Jesus. Hope the guy gets cornholed in prison.  That's fucking horrible.

I'm very sorry for you loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=8934.msg597738#msg597738 date=1194307344]
    what is hosbidle?
    [/quote]
    Hospital.

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=8934.msg597738#msg597738 date=1194307344]
    what is hosbidle? If I was getting the shit beat out of me...the adderal would have been his for the taking.
    [/quote]

yeah, and since is brother was a tweeker he probably would have done this even if he got the pills.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8934.msg471743#msg471743 date=1185374724]
    I'm confused.  Deal and Matawan are towns on the Jersey shore, yet his information says Kalamazoo, Michigan.

And, yes, his step-brother Dan was arrested in connection with the murder.
    [/quote]

Deal was the trailer park in Mattawan Michigan Not Jersey

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=pdizzlepooka_21 link=topic=8934.msg605409#msg605409 date=1194757519]
    Deal was the trailer park in Mattawan Michigan Not Jersey
    [/quote]

Gotcha.  Thanks for the clarification.

I think this is a picture of the murderer (center) with Brian (left) and another friend:

Quote Originally Posted by picture comments
    If pains beauty I must be fucking gorgeos
    July 24, 2007 7:46 PM

R.I.P
    brian....we cant ever miss you cause we know your not really gone....your always here with us.....smoken that good shit.....I love you mad....
    ill see you at the gates......
    dan...good luck...dont lisen to what everyone says...you love your brother we know it....so good luck oyu guys...
    I love you brian! 

I wIsH i HaD hEr but it prlly wont happen {BLR}
    July 23, 2007 5:00 PM

brian imma miss u dawg and dan imma miss u too my nigga im always going to love both of u.........now look if ne body gots shyt to say about dan and if it jus talkin shyt u better not leave it iight b.c if u got probs wit dan cum take it up me and steve iight asswholes and every one no's that lil brian already FORGIVES HIM 

Lovin' Life[blr] ♥
    June 30, 2007 9:04 PM

i love this pic!!! haha josh looks like a little kid and you are normal ahah and then umm dan......wow he looks scary in this pic!!! ahha you 3 are kool thoo
    Anyone know what happened to Dan Harding?  I googled and all I could find is the article posted below.  Some of these friends (above) seem to have forgiven Dan, but the comments on Brian's MS indicate otherwise.  Brian seems like a nice guy.  He had a lot of friends and this has really shaken the community for obvious reasons.  A 17-yr old kid is dead in another senseless murder and that's just sad.

Murder charge authorized in stabbing
    Neighbors say the man accused of stabbing to death a 17-year-old Mattawan High School student was his stepbrother.
    -
    By Rex Hall Jr.
    rhall@kalamazoogazette.com
    388-7784

Prosecutors authorized a murder charge Monday against an 18-year-old man suspected in a fatal stabbing Friday night in a Mattawan mobile home park.

Daniel Harding was to be arraigned Monday afternoon on an open count of murder, Van Buren County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Keith Robinson said.

Harding is suspected of stabbing 17-year-old Brian L. Riggins Jr. at Deal Manufactured Home Community on Murray Street at about 10:50 p.m., police said. Neighbors said Harding and Riggins were stepbrothers.

Riggins would have been a senior at Mattawan High School this fall.
    RIP Brian...

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=8934.msg605568#msg605568 date=1194766270]
    I think this is a picture of the murderer (center) with Brian (left) and another friend:

Anyone know what happened to Dan Harding?  I googled and all I could find is the article posted below.  Some of these friends (above) seem to have forgiven Dan, but the comments on Brian's MS indicate otherwise.  Brian seems like a nice guy.  He had a lot of friends and this has really shaken the community for obvious reasons.  A 17-yr old kid is dead in another senseless murder and that's just sad.

RIP Brian...

[/quote]

Dan certainly looks like he was tweeking.

Brian, I am sorry that your brother did this to you.

brian imma miss u dawg and dan imma miss u too my nigga im always going to love both of u.........now look if ne body gots shyt to say about dan and if it jus talkin shyt u better not leave it iight b.c if u got probs wit dan cum take it up me and steve iight asswholes and every one no's that lil brian already FORGIVES HIM
    everyone knows that Brian forgives Dan???  :? Um, I'm sure if you could ask Brian that, he may tend to disagree. I'm not forgiving anyone that killed me so easily.

My screen is so yellow it looks like someone peed on it.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Ok I don't understand is this juggalo thing are about people acting like clowns..or just face painting projects?? I have never heard of anything like this..IS IT A WHITE PERSON TREND.. Or just IN MY OPINION the white trash people!!!... There has to be more to this story..you just don't go to someones mobile home and stabb them..!! IS JUGGALO a GANG? Ok...  THESE PEOPLE THESE days...but I must admit he looked like a very good kid...

RIP BRIAN!!!

[quote author=SiCkaNdMaD link=topic=8934.msg612769#msg612769 date=1195164591]
    Ok I don't understand is this juggalo thing are about people acting like clowns..or just face painting projects?? I have never heard of anything like this..IS IT A WHITE PERSON TREND.. Or just IN MY OPINION the white trash people!!!... There has to be more to this story..you just don't go to someones mobile home and stabb them..!! IS JUGGALO a GANG? Ok...  THESE PEOPLE THESE days...but I must admit he looked like a very good kid...

RIP BRIAN!!!
    [/quote]

As a honky, cracker, whitey, I'm nearly offended, but you're right it's mostly white trash.

RIP BRIAN!!!
    [/quote]

Don't even get me started on juggalos.

RIP BRIAN!!!
    [/quote]

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=8934.msg612780#msg612780 date=1195165108]

[/quote]

I agree. Especially since this guy was a tweeker. THAT speaks volumes. Tweek first, juggalo-ism second.

RIP BRIAN!!!
    [/quote]

Don't be so judgemental.  It's a teen thing.  Just last month, my son went to an ICP concert all painted up.  And he's definitely not white trash, well maybe white trash wanna-be.  :lol:

Thread Information