Thread: Unidentified man (20) jumps off cruise ship

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have no idea what this guy was thinking, and I dont think he was suicidal.

Yeah the big scavengers will get him first, then the shrimp and crabs will eat him.
    Human fish food, high in protein lol

Unidentified man (20) jumps off cruise ship

https://nypost.com/2024/04/04/us-new...mps-overboard/

A cruise turned into a nightmare for people aboard Royal Caribbean?s Liberty of the Seas when a young man jumped overboard shortly after 4 a.m. Thursday.

The 18-story ship was sailing between Cuba and the Bahamas? Grand Inagua Island when the as-yet-unidentified man jumped off one of the decks.

According to onlookers, his father and brother watched helplessly as he leaped over the side.

Some passengers said it appeared to be an impulsive, spur-of-the-moment decision.
    He was apparently drunk.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 04-06-2024 at 03:02 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well he most likely was drawn into the propellers and became instant fish food, or died upon hitting the water. It is possible assuming he is still in one piece that his bloated corpse will be located, of course with fish predation. It's not going to be pretty. What a stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by castletonking View Post
    Well he most likely was drawn into the propellers and became instant fish food, or died upon hitting the water. It is possible assuming he is still in one piece that his bloated corpse will be located, of course with fish predation. It's not going to be pretty. What a stupid thing to do.

Yeah the big scavengers will get him first, then the shrimp and crabs will eat him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by castletonking View Post

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    From a video I watched which cited witnesses, he was on a hot tub with others around 4am and had been drinking even though he's underage. His father confronted him for being drunk and an argument ensued. He then said, "I'll fix that problem" and then jumped. This sounds plausible. There was no mention of previous mental health issues etc. Just a split second decision that ended his life. Very bizarre.

ETA: The video I watched about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information