Thread: Pregnant woman Elaysha Gilliam (26) found shot and beaten to death in a field

Pregnant woman Elaysha Gilliam (26) found shot and beaten to death in a field

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/family-...ark-rcna145684

The family of a 26-year-old Black, pregnant mother of four found dead near a Kansas City, Missouri, park wants to know why the police investigation into her mysterious death has stalled.

Elaysha Gilliam was found in a field near Dunbar Park shortly before midnight on Feb. 19, according to the Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department.

Details regarding her homicide are murky, and so far no arrests have been made.

The department hasn?t released many updates about the 5-week-old case, not even to Elaysha?s family.
    Officers were called to the scene on the night of Elaysha?s death and found her in a field near Dunbar Park. She appeared to be suffering from ?bodily trauma,? and emergency crews pronounced her dead, police said.

She died from multiple gunshot wounds, according to a death certificate.
    Detectives said they are making progress toward identifying a person of interest but have also asked for the public?s help with gathering information, and are offering a reward of up to $25,000.

?That case remains under investigation as a homicide,? the department told NBC News in an email.

Where is the child(rens) father?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

My money is on the baby daddy

Thread Information