Thread: James Wray missing from Perry County, TN since 2/6/24 after having a minor car accident

James Wray missing from Perry County, TN since 2/6/24 after having a minor car accident

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...-over-a-month/

On Tuesday, Feb. 6, James dropped his daughters off at school and his wife at work; that was the last time they saw him.

?It was a normal day like every day. He was smiling, happy, and I can?t get the image out of my face of him just looking at me smiling, saying, ?I love you,'? Jessica said.

Shortly after, Jessica said her husband crashed his car into a guardrail and stumbled away from the scene.

?The wreck was a very minor accident. I believe that he may have, when he hit the bridge and was on the guard rail, that he could have possibly just hit his head in just the right spot, and it just caused him to not know anything,? she said.

Everything was left inside the car ? including James? cell phones, the car keys, and the family?s debit card ? except James? wallet.

Jessica said a woman gave James a ride to Fat Man?s gas station in Linden. Surveillance video from the gas station shows his last known moments.

?He was very disoriented, didn?t know who he was, didn?t know that was his car, didn?t know he had a wreck, didn?t know anything and that he had walked off into the woods,? she explained.

Numerous search efforts involving a number of agencies soon followed on land, air, and water, but nothing has led them to James, leaving his family unsure where to turn next.

Missing for 6 weeks?! His poor family.

Wife's facey: https://www.facebook.com/Jessicawray2011

Not a trace of him, how horrific for his family with nothing to go on.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Very sad.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Dammit, poor guy. I just hope he's out there somewhere and didn't fall into the water.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information