Thread: Princess Kate diagnosed with cancer, getting treatment

Princess Kate diagnosed with cancer, getting treatment

Princess Kate announces cancer diagnosis and that she's getting chemo for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...%2F73CQAAAA%3D

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Princess Kate announces cancer diagnosis and that she's getting chemo for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...%2F73CQAAAA%3D
    Guess that's why she has been MIA and everyone is going nuts about not seeing her out and about?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I just posted about this in the Celeb thread. I really hope she doesnt have stomach cancer.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Meh, as a public paid servant I think the right thing to do would be to come forward and tell everyone what type and show up in public during chemo, to inspire others to get screened for cancer and to help people realize that they don't have to be embarrassed during treatment. But she's doing just the opposite, hiding out because of vanity and embarrassment and making it seem taboo...exactly what doesn't need to happen. My guess is that it's colon cancer and that's why she's hiding.

I wish all people with cancer success with their treatment, but since she will have the best treatment that British taxpayers can pay for, and be waited on hand and foot, I'm sure she will do just fine.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-23-2024 at 01:12 AM.

To our med field peeps, what do you think she had removed during her "abdominal surgery"? Perhaps part of her colon/intestines? would that warrant a 3 week hospital stay? They had to know she had it when they did the surgery? Why is this coming out now? Afraid of a leak?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    To our med field peeps, what do you think she had removed during her "abdominal surgery"? Perhaps part of her colon/intestines? would that warrant a 3 week hospital stay? They had to know she had it when they did the surgery? Why is this coming out now? Afraid of a leak?
    Someone tried (maybe succeeded) to hack her medical records. I think they knew it was coming out so they wanted to control the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My first thought was a hysterectomy or an overly removal. Then they did the pathology and found the cancer. But it's anyone's guess. As for the 3 weeks, well, she's a princess...

Obviously she'd have been better off to be a little more upfront from the start but I can understand wanting some time to process, especially if you didn't want the kids to hear that their Mom is dying from school mates or the tabloids. That failed obviously, but I can understand wanting some time. It was several weeks before I felt up to talking about my dx and treatment plan and I wasn't the center of worldwide attention. As she's getting chemo, they'll want to keep her away from crowds for a time, but a tasteful zoom interview could have avoided all this mess, and better photoshop skills.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information