Thread: Mother murders 3 month old daughter.

Mother murders 3 month old daughter.

WATERLOO (Jul 20, 2007)

A 27-year-old Waterloo mother appeared briefly in court yesterday to face charges in the death of her infant and the attempted murder of her toddler.

Paula Lee, a petite Asian woman, spoke softly when asked her name and date of birth and then stared at the floor as her charges were read aloud in Kitchener provincial court.

She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her three-month-old daughter and attempted murder in connection with her two-year-old daughter.

Lee was arrested Wednesday night at her Bluevale Street North townhouse after emergency crews received a call that a child wasn't breathing.

When crews arrived they found the three-month old baby girl with no vital signs -- she had no pulse, no heartbeat and she wasn't breathing, said John Prno, director of Emergency Medical Services.

The two-year-old girl was found in medical distress.

Waterloo firefighters were the first to arrive at the home. They started basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the baby and within minutes paramedics arrived and took over, Prno said.

Paramedics put a tube in the baby's lungs to help her breath and gave her medication intravenously.

Ambulances then raced the girls and their father to Grand River Hospital where the infant was pronounced dead.

The two-year-old remains in hospital and is recovering.    - The Record

http://www.therecord.com/home_page_f...y_1105125.html

I actually used to work with the father, Scott who found the baby. He would mention to people how his wife was crazy. She apparently suffocated the baby and poisoned the 2 year old. How horrible for him to lose his baby this way.

Re: Mother murders 3 month old daughter.

How horrible!  That bitch is crazy.  Did he ever tell you any crazy stories about her when you worked with him?

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=8850.msg466727#msg466727 date=1184940375]Did he ever tell you any crazy stories about her when you worked with him?[/quote]

Not that I remember. I saw her a few times. My mom used to work at the same place and she told me about this last night and mentioned the "crazy wife" comments he used to make.

That's terrible...I wonder what triggered her?  Obviously there's something wrong with her, but I wonder if she had been diagnosed by a psychiatrist to have a sickness. 

Poor babies and husband :(
    in the lazy summer

:x I don't understand!!! AHHH!!! I fucking hate people.

RIP baby
    Get well, Little Girl
    Find some peace, Dad. 

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=8850.msg466989#msg466989 date=1184953640]
    :x I don't understand!!! AHHH!!! I fucking hate people.

RIP baby
    Get well, Little Girl
    Find some peace, Dad. 
    [/quote]

You forgot DIE BITCH! 

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=8850.msg466723#msg466723 date=1184940253]
    WATERLOO (Jul 20, 2007)

A 27-year-old Waterloo mother appeared briefly in court yesterday to face charges in the death of her infant and the attempted murder of her toddler.

Paula Lee, a petite Asian woman, spoke softly when asked her name and date of birth and then stared at the floor as her charges were read aloud in Kitchener provincial court.

She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her three-month-old daughter and attempted murder in connection with her two-year-old daughter.

Lee was arrested Wednesday night at her Bluevale Street North townhouse after emergency crews received a call that a child wasn't breathing.

When crews arrived they found the three-month old baby girl with no vital signs -- she had no pulse, no heartbeat and she wasn't breathing, said John Prno, director of Emergency Medical Services.

The two-year-old girl was found in medical distress.

Waterloo firefighters were the first to arrive at the home. They started basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the baby and within minutes paramedics arrived and took over, Prno said.

Paramedics put a tube in the baby's lungs to help her breath and gave her medication intravenously.

Ambulances then raced the girls and their father to Grand River Hospital where the infant was pronounced dead.

The two-year-old remains in hospital and is recovering.    - The Record

http://www.therecord.com/home_page_f...y_1105125.html

I actually used to work with the father, Scott who found the baby. He would mention to people how his wife was crazy. She apparently suffocated the baby and poisoned the 2 year old. How horrible for him to lose his baby this way.
    [/quote]

Why on earth were the kids left with her if he knew they were crazy????

[quote author=marysayz link=topic=8850.msg467293#msg467293 date=1184973431]
    Why on earth were the kids left with her if he knew they were crazy????
    [/quote]

Exactly what I was wondering.

Poor babies.

Well I don't think anyone thinks their wife is crazy enough to kill her own children. Sounds like she was on meds, since she gave the 2 year old lithium, I'm assuming they were hers.

Lithium is given to those who suffer from Bi-Polar disorder...I'm not saying it's the husband's fault in any way that she killed their baby and poisoned the other, but he had to feel a little uneasy leaving the babies alone with her.
    in the lazy summer

So my cousin, the cop who interviewed the woman said it was definitely deliberate and she wasn't suffering from postpartum. I guess the couple had split up and he had moved into a hotel. So that morning, she was really pissed at the husband and the kids were being a hand-full and she couldn't take it anymore, so she did it and then called him and said "your fucking kids are dead", so he rushed over and found them. The cop who went to the scene is still on sick leave because he was so disturbed by what he had seen at the house. The baby was wrapped up under the blankets in the bed so you couldn't even tell it was there. So sad.

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=8850.msg472051#msg472051 date=1185392517]
    So my cousin, the cop who interviewed the woman said it was definitely deliberate and she wasn't suffering from postpartum. I guess the couple had split up and he had moved into a hotel. So that morning, she was really pissed at the husband and the kids were being a hand-full and she couldn't take it anymore, so she did it and then called him and said "your fucking kids are dead", so he rushed over and found them. The cop who went to the scene is still on sick leave because he was so disturbed by what he had seen at the house. The baby was wrapped up under the blankets in the bed so you couldn't even tell it was there. So sad.
    [/quote]
    That makes me sick!

Thread Information