Thread: Blaise Taylor (27), Ex-college football star and son of Texas A&M associate head coach, arrested in poisoning deaths of girlfriend, Jade Benning (25), unborn baby

Blaise Taylor (27), Ex-college football star and son of Texas A&M associate head coach, arrested in poisoning deaths of girlfriend, Jade Benning (25), unborn baby

Guys, if you don't want kids use a condom (or don't have sex). Don't rely on the woman to use birth control, and stop murdering your sexual partners when you find out they are pregnant.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/16/sport...ing/index.html

Blaise Taylor, an analyst at Texas A&M and son of the school?s associate head coach, was arrested in Utah on Thursday after being indicted in the 2023 deaths of his girlfriend and her unborn child, according to Nashville police.

Taylor, a former college football star at Arkansas State, was indicted Wednesday by a Nashville grand jury and charged with two counts of first-degree murder for the poisoning deaths of his girlfriend and her five-month-old fetus, ?which Taylor is alleged to have fathered,? a release from the Nashville Police Department said.
    Taylor ?is alleged to have poisoned Benning without her knowledge while visiting her Lebanon Pike apartment on the night of February 25,? police said.

She was rushed to a hospital that night, after Taylor called 911 and told them ?Benning appeared to be having an allergic reaction,? according to police.

Her unborn baby died two days later, and Benning died on March 6, 2023, police said. Authorities said they were not able to interview her before her death.

Police did not release any details on the alleged poisoning.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

So many men think killing their pregnant partner is the answer.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So many men think killing their pregnant partner is the answer.
    I just don't get it, as they typically always get caught/charged.

Thread Information