Thread: Keisean Shaw (19) shot his ex-girlfriend, Kelvi McCray (18) while she was on a facetime call, and then shot himself

Keisean Shaw (19) shot his ex-girlfriend, Kelvi McCray (18) while she was on a facetime call, and then shot himself

https://www.wpbf.com/article/florida...-call/60130438

A man shot his ex-girlfriend before turning the gun on himself in a murder-suicide on Wednesday night, according to the West Palm Beach Police Department.

Police responded to the scene around 9:40 p.m. after responding to a 911 call reporting a shooting at West 13th Street off of North Mangonia Drive. They found the victim, Kelvi McCray, shot in the head, back and neck.

While searching the home, police discovered a man, Keisean Shaw, 19, of West Palm Beach, suffering from a gunshot wound to the head. Both individuals were transported to Saint Mary?s Medical Center for treatment.
    Police spoke with three individuals who were on a FaceTime call with McCray at the time of the shooting. One witness was able to identify Shaw in a computerized photographic lineup as the person who shot and killed McCray.
    https://www.wesh.com/article/florida...etime/60137948

Aiken said McCray was in college, studying cosmetology and already running her own hairstyling business.
    Police said Shaw had been living with McCray even after she ended the relationship in January.

Family said McCray let him stay there because he had no place else to go.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

If I can't have you, no one can...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information