Thread: Malakye (15) found dead in Cambridge, ON after going missing

Malakye (15) found dead in Cambridge, ON after going missing

Hard to find details on this case. Ontario/Canada has this new thing where they do not list last names for missing persons. Mom posted a comment on a missing page that was updated about her son being found deceased. This was her post:

I'm malakyes mom and I never spoke to anyone from your organization and he isn't from waterloo he's from guelph but we live in cambridge. He went missing on the 27th of February and his body was found on the 29th, however we weren't told until the 5th of March.
    Yes my son was found in the garbage, thrown there like some trash! I'm absolutely disgusted .

So terribly sad.

Mom: https://www.facebook.com/ImNotJealousImTerritorial
    Mom's fiance: https://www.facebook.com/cole.english.144
    Malakye's dad: https://www.facebook.com/trevor.ellis.3386

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/malakye-n...ource=facebook

My heart hurts for her.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How do you not release names of the missing?! How are they supposed to be found?

This is horrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    How do you not release names of the missing?! How are they supposed to be found?

This is horrid.
    I had the same thought. It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

This is horrid.
    They believe that having the person's name out there can be damaging after they are found and try to "move past" running away or whatever happened. So they only post pictures and first names so they can't be searched, for example, by an employer and pop up that they went missing at some point. I don't agree with it but that's the justification law enforcement is using right now.

Also, this mom is giving me the ick. She put up a gofundme asking for 20k to "put her son to rest" and now she is sharing a second gofundme for another 3k that was made by her brother. She also just put up a new pic of herself, heavily filtered, that says she is there for her son and I just think it's weird.

Cambridge family mourns 15-year-old son found at Toronto waste site
    On March 1, Toronto Police Services responded to a call about a suspicious incident at a garbage and recycling facility.

Upon further investigation, a male body was found and homicide detectives were brought in to assist in the investigation.

Caroline de Kloet, media relations for TPS confirmed in an email that Waterloo Regional Police have taken over control of the situation.

WRPS have confirmed to CambridgeToday that they are no longer treating this as a homicide investigation, but Jessica doesn't understand how they came to this conclusion.

Cambridge teen's mysterious death leaves family waiting for answers

Note - The SUN is not the most reputable "newspaper" but for what it's worth -

At the time, police said the body was likely transported to the facility in a waste management truck.

Toronto cops later handed carriage of the investigation over to Waterloo Regional Police, who will only say the death is ?connected to a previous investigation that originated in Waterloo Region.?

?Out of respect for the investigation, we are not providing details at this time but can say we are not investigating this as a homicide,? Const. Brad Hickey said Wednesday. ?Police do not have any public safety concerns.?

There's a rumour that he slept in dumpsters and that he was developmentally delayed.

Thread Information