Thread: Sebastian Rogers (15) missing from Hendersonville, TN since 2/26/24

Sebastian Rogers (15) missing from Hendersonville, TN since 2/26/24

Sebastian Rogers, a 15 year old TN boy with high functioning autism, has been missing since 2/26/24 according to bio mom and step dad. Law enforcement has been searching for 10 days and nothing has come up. As of 3/7/24, Sumner County TN law enforcement announced a search is being conducted today at a KY landfill. Sumner Co TN does border KY and I think that's where their neighborhood trash goes.

This is fairly local to me and I've been keeping a tight watch since it was announced he was missing.

Sebastian is verbal, high functioning and attends regular public school. He was at school on Friday. Mom presented a photo of the boy at Costco on Saturday 2/24, along w/ a dated receipt of pizza/coffee in the photo. Mom said Sebastian was at a store called BJ's on Sunday but I don't think that's been confirmed. Mom said the young man went to bed around midnight and when she went to wake him for school Monday he was no where to be found. No doors were pried open and mom allegedly told law enforcement none of the shoes were missing, the phone was left in his room but apparently he took a flash-light. No history of running away. Step-dad left for work in Memphis Sunday evening, about 3 hours away, so he wasn't at home, allegedly. Bio dad works for the sheriff in Davidson Co (Nashville) and does see Sebastian every other weekend. Step dad is a crane operator and mom either works, or did work, for a security company (ADT, I think). Local law enforcement and the TBI have been on the case since day one. Nobody's door cameras saw the child leave and Sebastian lives in a fairly populated neighborhood where many do have cameras. The search dogs could never find Sebastian's scent past the home, maybe in the garage or front porch but not past that. They brought in dive teams, horses, drones, planes and helicopters, thousands of man hours and nothing. There are woods and creeks nearby but nothing was found. Mom and step dad didn't talk to any media until one week out, when they did an online interview w/ a YouTuber named "Duchess". The next day, 8 days after, they finally went before a local Nashville news anchor for an interview but didn't give much more info other than to address some rumors about step dad (he has an active case in NM about custody issues w/ his daughter). Step dad said he doesn't allow social media, so no chance Sebastian could have met someone online (yeah, right) and said gaming is monitored and no social media. The parents also said the young man didn't have many friends.
    The fact that he was never on any camera and no scent was picked up was very telling. Kids don't usually just disappear without a trace. I know you all know that. I hope I'm wrong, but...

Here is a link from the one interview the parents did locally - https://www.wsmv.com/2024/03/04/i-ju...zOXZR-vLQOgbtQ

So either the mom and/or stepdad did something, or he met someone online and ran away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

something isn't right w/ that story. I've been following this one too.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Link to the first interview parents did w/ YouTuber "Duchess". Duchess has about 5K followers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZq1UwSf00I

That's what I initially thought but if he ran away I think the dogs would have picked up a scent and neighbors cameras would have seen him or a car.

Link from Ch. 2 about landfill being searched - https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...ucky-landfill/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Mom presented a photo of the boy at Costco on Saturday 2/24, along w/ a dated receipt of pizza/coffee in the photo.
    This all seems so odd, as if she was already trying to cover her bases. Something is off on this and the mother and stepfather know what really happened to Sebastian.

I dont think he ran away if hes not seen on any ring cameras. Im thinking they disposed of him via Letecia Stauch route. Gannon was never seen leaving the house either she put him in a suit case and kept him in a storage area, then put the suitcase in the woods. She kept on moving it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Just an update for those interested...local Ch.5 reporter, Nick Beres, has a security cam video of supposedly 2 people w/ flashlights on his Facebook page. He said it's from approximately 3:10am the night Sebastian went missing and it's from a home near Sebastian's. He said police have the video and he will expand/explain later tonight. I've watched it several times and I can't make out much but at least it's *something*.

https://www.facebook.com/NickBeresNC...4910114217460/

OKAY, HERE IS YOUR FACEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FOR FOLLOWING THIS PAGE.
    As many of you already know, I obtained exclusive security camera video that shows two people near Sebastion Rogers? home the night the 15-year-old disappeared more than two weeks ago.
    The video is from early Monday morning, February 26th at 3:10 a-m.
    It is believed Sebastian left home -- barefoot and with a flashlight -- sometime overnight.
    The video is significant because is shows activity around Sebastian's home the night he vanished.
    I shared one brief clip yesterday.
    You basically see two lights ? believed to be two people holding small flashlights near Sebastian?s home.
    I?ve since obtained more video.
    AND, HERE I AM DROPPING A LONGER CLIP.
    Many of you will look at this and scratch your head.
    I did at first.
    But I will spell it all out for you in an exclusive report tonight on Newschannel5 at 6 and I?ll post the story here after it airs.
    I can tell you authorities are currently working to enhance the video and consider it a potentially very important piece of evidence.
    But it is still to early to know for sure.
    Also, stay tuned.
    Another Facebook Live to come soon to explain.
    MORE TO COME.

Wait, how do they even know those are people? That video is terrible, it's all black and all you can see is what might be light, could be anything.

(this wasn't directed at you, Night Owl, but to the facebook dude. I appreciate your updates!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, how do they even know those are people? That video is terrible, it's all black and all you can see is what might be light, could be anything.

(this wasn't directed at you, Night Owl, but to the facebook dude. I appreciate your updates!!!)
    I'm not seeing it clearly either.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    The video is really dark, but you can see in the top left hand corner what appears to be fixated lights, which I assume to be the house. You then see one moving light, then another (labeled as 'Subject 1' and 'Subject 2'). About halfway through the video you see in bottom of the screen what appears to be fixated lights (looks to me like it is a car's headlights). If they can enhance the video they might have something.

That is THE WORST video I have ever seen.

Thread Information