Thread: Caleb Harris (21) missing from Corpus Christi, TX since 3/4/2024

Caleb Harris (21) missing from Corpus Christi, TX since 3/4/2024

https://abcnews.go.com/US/authoritie...y?id=107862820

Authorities in Texas are searching for clues in the mysterious disappearance of a college student whose family said he went missing after taking his dog out earlier this week.

Caleb Harris, a student at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, was last seen in the early morning hours on Monday near his off-campus apartment complex, according to police.

His roommates were unable to locate him later Monday morning and his family reported him missing, according to the Corpus Christi Police Department.

Harris' father, Randy Harris, told ABC Corpus Christi affiliate KIII that his dog returned home but his son never did. He left behind his keys, wallet, and vehicle, police said. He did have his phone but it has since turned off, police said.

His father said there wasn't anything to lead them to believe the student was in any danger or planning to leave.

"There's just nothing there that would cause us to believe he was in any danger or leaving," Randy Harris told KIII. "He had actually ordered in his food for the next day for school."
    https://www.facebook.com/people/Cale...ibextid=WC7FNe

what a nightmare. goes out to walk the dog and never returns but dog does. I hope there's a good outcome here but I doubt there will be.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    what a nightmare. goes out to walk the dog and never returns but dog does. I hope there's a good outcome here but I doubt there will be.
    Yeah it's really strange when I see stories like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    So did the dog return and was just hanging out outside? Or did someone bring it home and put it in the yard?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

This is making me think a little bit about Jason Jolkowski.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    So did the dog return and was just hanging out outside? Or did someone bring it home and put it in the yard?
    That is what I was wondering as well. I know my dog would likely just keep running and not return home if the house was not in sight.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-find-caleb-harris

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...s-18882201.php

According to a private investigator the family hired, Harris was last seen letting his dog out at around 2:15 a.m., stated local reporting. Harris let the dog back in the apartment and left his keys and belongings except for his phone and vanished early Monday morning on March 4.

Search efforts from the family believe he may have been kidnapped and abducted. Late last week, the family created a GoFundMe page to help with financial aid in search efforts, which, over the weekend, gained support and is now reaching $50,000.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-12-2024 at 07:02 AM.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    so he returned the dog.

the plot thickens.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

it sounds like he just opened the door to let the dog out then opened it again to let it back in. This one makes zero sense.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...e-19378850.php

According to the update, Harris spent the evening of Sunday, March 3, inside his off-campus apartment with his two roommates and a mutual friend.

Harris and his friend played video games online for over an hour with another former high school classmate in Colorado. At around 12:56 a.m. on Monday, March 4, a doorbell camera at a nearby apartment captured Harris, his friend and one of Harris?s roommates in the parking lot playing with a puppy belonging to the girlfriend of one of Harris?s roommates and then returning to the apartment.

Shortly after, the mutual friend departed, and Harris?s roommate stated he was going to bed. Harris replied that he would stay up to order snacks via Uber Eats for his school lunch later that day.

At around 2:44 a.m., Harris shared a Snapchat video with his younger sister that depicts Harris walking the puppy through what appears to be the apartment complex parking lot. At around 3:03 a.m., Harris sent another Snapchat photo to a high school friend in San Antonio. The image depicts a small bridge over a drainage ditch within a few hundred feet of the entrance to his apartment complex.

At around 3:12 a.m., his cell phone last shared location data with the nearest cell phone tower. At around 3:20 a.m., the UberEats driver delivered his order to his apartment, leaving it outside near the front door per the order request.

The following day, the roommate discovered the UberEats order outside the front door and Harris? truck parked in front of the apartment. His wallet and keys were left behind in the apartment, and all that appeared missing were Harris and his cell phone.

The roommates described Harris as a homebody and a creature of habit, investigators stated. The initial search of the apartment complex and the immediate area surrounding it revealed no signs of a struggle or violence, nor any indication of a hit-and-run accident on the roads nearby.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm going to go with the usual thing that I suspect in cases like this. College student, under pressure, had a mental break. Hopefully he's safe, but it could be that he decided to unalive himself and he's somewhere out there waiting to be discovered. He may have not been in his right mind and hitched a ride? I wonder what his last location was according to his cell phone before it shut down.

ETA: reading back again I'm more convinced that he may have committed suicide. Ordering food etc may seem like something a person planning that wouldn't do, but it's not uncommon for people planning this to just keep acting like everything is normal. He spent time with a former HS friend that day. Sent a Snapchat to his Sister and another former friend from HS. To me that sounds like reminiscing and wanting one last communication with loved ones without giving away what his plans were.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 04-04-2024 at 02:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yep I think you're right Boston.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm going to go with the usual thing that I suspect in cases like this. College student, under pressure, had a mental break. Hopefully he's safe, but it could be that he decided to unalive himself and he's somewhere out there waiting to be discovered. He may have not been in his right mind and hitched a ride? I wonder what his last location was according to his cell phone before it shut down.

ETA: reading back again I'm more convinced that he may have committed suicide. Ordering food etc may seem like something a person planning that wouldn't do, but it's not uncommon for people planning this to just keep acting like everything is normal. He spent time with a former HS friend that day. Sent a Snapchat to his Sister and another former friend from HS. To me that sounds like reminiscing and wanting one last communication with loved ones without giving away what his plans were.
    Could be suicide.

Did I miss if they found the puppy he was walking last when he was seen on snapchat? Or is the puppy missing with him?

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    Did I miss if they found the puppy he was walking last when he was seen on snapchat? Or is the puppy missing with him?
    I think that the video caught him putting the dog back in the apartment.

I'm not getting suicide as a vibe, but I could be wrong. I am really wondering if maybe he met up with someone (to buy some weed or something) and it went wrong and he got killed and they took the body. I wish they could get his phone records and see if he talked/texted anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think that the video caught him putting the dog back in the apartment.

I'm not getting suicide as a vibe, but I could be wrong. I am really wondering if maybe he met up with someone (to buy some weed or something) and it went wrong and he got killed and they took the body. I wish they could get his phone records and see if he talked/texted anyone else.
    Thank you!

I'm not getting a suicide vibe either, hopefully they get access to the phone records, could answer a lot of what happened.

Thread Information