Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Brown (25), son of Janelle and Kody Brown from 'Sister Wives', died from suicide

Garrison Brown (25), son of Janelle and Kody Brown from 'Sister Wives', died from suicide

I am seeing on FB that Janelle Brown's son (from "Sister Wives") supposedly committed suicide. I don't see it on TMZ, though, so not sure if it's real??

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/enter...ath/index.html

Sgt. J.L. Rintala, a public information officer for the Flagstaff (Arizona) Police Department, told CNN in a statement that Garrison Brown died of an apparent suicide and was found at his residence.

No foul play is suspected, Rintala added.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-05-2024 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Add link and quote

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Okay, TMZ has posted it, so guess it is true. How sad.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Okay, TMZ has posted it, so guess it is true. How sad.
    It is so sad. I haven't watched the show in years, but I am reading numerous comments on FB that his father treated him horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It is so sad. I haven't watched the show in years, but I am reading numerous comments on FB that his father treated him horribly.
    I was never a watcher of the show, I have seen some episodes because sometimes I wake up early and nothing else is on....so I have seen some episodes from the last few years. Yes, when Covid hit, Kody had super strict rules. Some of his kids (Garrison included) were lax on the rules and would hang out with friends. Kody basically told Janelle she should kick her kids out so that he felt safe enough to go in the house. He thought him seeing her was more important than his kids Dude is such a dick.

Thanks for starting this thread, RBW!

I was never a watcher of the show, I have seen some episodes because sometimes I wake up early and nothing else is on....so I have seen some episodes from the last few years. Yes, when Covid hit, Kody had super strict rules. Some of his kids (Garrison included) were lax on the rules and would hang out with friends. Kody basically told Janelle she should kick her kids out so that he felt safe enough to go in the house. He thought him seeing her was more important than his kids Dude is such a dick.

Thanks for starting this thread, RBW!
    What a jerk.

What a jerk.
    But, but, ....I just thought it would be good to have a separate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

I have to admit, after hearing this happen yesterday, it piqued my interest. When I got home from work, I started watching from the beginning. I think I got to episode 4 of the first season. There are sooo many though. It is interesting to see the kids so young, when the only episodes I have seen previously were of them much older.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    OMG. I needed something like this today.

This is so sad. I watched the show for a few seasons, really trying to keep an open mind and just learn about the polygamist lifestyle. Why did Kody have to be such a failure as a human? I do wonder if he was always that way or if fame changed him.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    This is so sad. I watched the show for a few seasons, really trying to keep an open mind and just learn about the polygamist lifestyle. Why did Kody have to be such a failure as a human? I do wonder if he was always that way or if fame changed him.
    Dude has always rubbed me the wrong way, so arrogant. I just started watching season 1, and I am going with he was always like that, but the fame made it even worse.

Also, someone online referred to Robin as "Sobbin Robin" and OMG that is so true. All she does is cry, and I am only like, 5 episodes in.

Also, someone online referred to Robin as "Sobbin Robin" and OMG that is so true. All she does is cry, and I am only like, 5 episodes in.
    Is she the only wife left?

Is she the only wife left?
    Yeah. Christine left, then Janelle and Meri.

I feel like I know a lot considering I was never a watcher of the show lol.

Yeah. Christine left, then Janelle and Meri.

I feel like I know a lot considering I was never a watcher of the show lol.
    I was just about to say.

I was just about to say.
    Damn insomnia and nothing else being on TV at 3 am haha.

I have noticed since the news dropped that he died, TLC quit playing the reruns and replaced it with My Big Fat Fabulous Life.

Damn insomnia and nothing else being on TV at 3 am haha.

I have noticed since the news dropped that he died, TLC quit playing the reruns and replaced it with My Big Fat Fabulous Life.
    I don't even know what that is. Is it literally a show about overweight people?

I don't even know what that is. Is it literally a show about overweight people?
    You have never seen that show?? It's about one girl who is overweight and is super confident in herself. I think she is great and super likeable. I liked the earlier seasons of her show but stopped watching this last season, it went downhill.

Her name is Whitney Thore.

You have never seen that show?? It's about one girl who is overweight and is super confident in herself. I think she is great and super likeable. I liked the earlier seasons of her show but stopped watching this last season, it went downhill.

This and 1000 lb sisters are the only reality shows Ive watched.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This and 1000 lb sisters are the only reality shows Ive watched.
    I've seen some of 1000 lb sisters, but not a fan. I do love me some TLC shows, though!

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO WATCH VANDERPUMP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I haven't watch shows reality shows for a long time now, so I will just live vicariously through you.

No, I haven't watch shows reality shows for a long time now, so I will just live vicariously through you.
    You are missing out!

I've seen some of 1000 lb sisters, but not a fan. I do love me some TLC shows, though!

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO WATCH VANDERPUMP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I followed them for years on another forum before they even made the show.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I follow her on Insta. Did you know her dad had a secret daughter?! Gosh I love other people's drama.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I follow her on Insta. Did you know her dad had a secret daughter?! Gosh I love other people's drama.
    Yep, that is what actually got me to stop watching. I feel like on the new season they dragged it out so much, it bored me....and they had less of her friends on there.

Thread Information