Thread: Laken Hope Riley (22) found dead after going jogging on the University of Georgia campus

Laken Hope Riley (22) found dead after going jogging on the University of Georgia campus

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/23/us/ug...ath/index.html

The body of a woman found dead Thursday on the University of Georgia campus has been identified as 22-year-old Laken Hope Riley, the Athens-Clarke County coroner told CNN on Friday.

The woman was an Augusta University College of Nursing student at its campus in Athens, the city that also is home to the University of Georgia, officials at the Augusta university said.
    An aerial view of the area where a woman was found dead in Athens, Georgia, on February 22, 2024.

Coroner Sonny Wilson said Riley?s cause and manner of death are pending an examination of the body, which is set to take place Friday.

Authorities received a call around noon on Thursday from a person who was concerned after their friend went jogging at the university?s intramural fields and never returned, University of Georgia Police Chief Jeffrey L. Clark said Thursday evening.

Investigators found the jogger?s body around 12:38 p.m. in an area behind a nearby lake, Clark said.

Police said they suspect foul play was involved. But no suspect information or possible motive has been released.

When he was asked whether there was any danger to the public following the death, the police chief said: ?When you have a suspect that?s on the loose, there?s always a danger. But there?s no immediate danger at this time.?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    How tragic.

Here's her FB: https://www.facebook.com/laken.riley.12

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cla...MNGYF4P2RRPUA/

Police swarm Athens apartment complex in connection to death of Georgia Student

Police found her unconscious and injured in a wooded area behind the fields around 12:30 p.m. She was pronounced dead at the scene and police have ruled her death a homicide.

On Friday, Channel 2′s Michael Seiden reported live as police swarmed an apartment complex off S. Milledge Avenue.

At the scene, university officials confirmed to Seiden that they have identified a person of interest; however, they did not release the person of interest’s name.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cla...MNGYF4P2RRPUA/

Police swarm Athens apartment complex in connection to death of Georgia Student
    Nail him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Damn that poor young woman. Just wanted to get her exercise in. This Sucks!

Another american citizen killed by an illegal alien Biden let into the country. They had him when he crossed illegally but they didn't send his ass back instead they said "sure come on in no problem you can go live in Georgia by the college". Her family should take lawsuit against the U.S. Gov't!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    Damn that poor young woman. Just wanted to get her exercise in. This Sucks!

Another american citizen killed by an illegal alien Biden let into the country. They had him when he crossed illegally but they didn't send his ass back instead they said "sure come on in no problem you can go live in Georgia by the college". Her family should take lawsuit against the U.S. Gov't!!!
    Quit bogging down the threads with your political rants.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

this 100% this.

and I'd actually typed out a reply then deleted it because politics are fine, on political posts. this is not one.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

You're right, sorry

Thread Information