Thread: Audrii Cunningham (11) found dead in the Trinity River a week after going missing

Audrii Cunningham (11) found dead in the Trinity River a week after going missing

https://abc13.com/amber-alert-missin...arch/14445166/

On day five of the search for Audrii Cunningham, authorities confirmed that 42-year-old Don Steven McDougal was the last person seen with the missing 11-year-old.

Authorities named 42-year-old McDougal their primary person of interest over the weekend.

Polk County Sheriff Byron Lyons said McDougal was a friend of Audrii's father. Lyons said McDougal was allowed to live in a trailer behind the house where Audrii lives with her father, grandparents, and other relatives in Livingston.

Lyons said McDougal promised to take Audrii to her bus stop, a few blocks from her Livingston home, early Thursday morning. They said he had taken her to the bus stop, in the area of Leisure Lane along Lake Livingston, several times previously and even took her to school if she missed the bus.

The sheriff told ABC13 that while McDougal admits to leaving the house with Audrii the morning she disappeared, he will not tell investigators what happened next.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-sa-rcna139436
    Police in Texas are pleading for information on the whereabouts of an 11-year-old girl who vanished four days ago, as authorities said an SUV belonging to a man arrested on Friday may have been involved in the disappearance.

Audrii Cunningham was last seen near her home in Polk County, Texas, at 7 a.m. local time Thursday. She was due to catch a bus, but school officials reported that she did not board it or show up at school that day, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Audrii, who is described as white and about 4 feet, 1 inch tall. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing black pants, a black hoodie with white lettering and black tennis shoes.

At first I thought maybe she ran away due to her parents spelling her name that way. WTF?

Obviously this dude killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

there will not be a good ending to this story. and that breaks my heart.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ehhhhhh, yeah. This guy obviously killed her. That poor little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Wow they were nice enough to give him a place to live, probably rent free, and he was a family friend. Then he turns around and shits on them.

I wonder if he befriended the dad just to get close to the daughter?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Definitely not feeling good about this one.

FB for her father: https://www.facebook.com/joshua.cunningham.522

Audrii has been found

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/us/au...source=twitter

"The body of Audrii Cunningham, an 11-year-old girl who disappeared while on her way to school in Texas, was found Tuesday in the Trinity River, according to Polk County Sheriff Byron Lyons.

?Audrii?s body was located at the Trinity River under US Highway 59,? Lyons told reporters at a Tuesday news conference. He later said her body had been taken to the medical examiner?s office in Harris County and officials were awaiting information on her cause of death."
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Although it was the likely outcome, it is still beyond heartbreaking. Why in the world the father allowed that man around her. Gawd.

God dammit. Fuck that pedo.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I hate this world sometimes

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He had an "extensive" history of violent crimes. WHY THE FUCK WAS HE OUT WALKING AROUND THEN?! What the fuck is wrong with the system when we're leaving people with drug charges to rot and letting out rapists and pedos left and right?!
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I looked at his mug shot and am like "why would anyone let their kid go with him???"

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcastle View Post
    I looked at his mug shot and am like "why would anyone let their kid go with him???"
    Can't imagine why
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

So many failed Audril, including her father.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcastle View Post
    Can't imagine why
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Oh great, hes a skin head.

Here's a list of his past criminal charges. Definitely someone you want being around your young daughter.

1. In 2001, he was charged with possession of marijuana after being arrested by Cleveland Police Department.
    2. In 2002, he was sentenced to five years for assault of a public servant.
    3. In 2003, he was arrested for possession of a dangerous drug and sentenced to four months. On Feb. 23, 2003, he received a three-year sentence for assault of a public servant out of Liberty County.
    4. In July 2003, he was charged with possession of marijuana.
    5. In September 2005, he was arrested in Harris County and charged with evading arrest or detention.
    6. On Feb. 7, 2006, he received an eight-month sentence for theft of more than $1,500 but less than $20,000 out of Harris County. Seven days later, on Feb. 15, 2006, he received a 180-day sentence for possession of meth less than 1 gram.
    7. On March 31, 2007, he received a two-year sentence for Enticing a Child out of Brazoria County.
    8. In July 2009, he received a 180-day sentence for Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle out of Harris County.
    9. On Feb. 6, 2010, he was arrested and later sentenced to four years for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon out of Harris County.
    10. On Sept. 10, 2020, he received a two-year sentence for Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle out of Liberty County. He was released on Sept. 12, 2022, after completing his sentence.
    11. On April 13, 2014, he was arrested and later sentenced to 30 days for theft of property less than $500.
    12. In July 2014, he was arrested again and sentenced to 30 days for reckless driving.
    13. In 2019, he was arrested and later sentenced to nine months for assault causing bodily injury.
    14. In 2020, he was arrested in Harris County on a harassment charge.
    15. In September 2023, he was arrested by the Conroe Police Department and charged with resisting arrest search or transportation. He appeared in court on Dec. 19, 2023, and pleaded guilty.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/wh...ninghams-death

I'm getting vibes this wasn't the most stable home environment, something that we often find is the case when this happens.

https://people.com/audrii-cunningham...-river-8598540

Audrii Cunningham, the 11-year-old found dead in a river five days after disappearing in Texas, died from blunt head trauma, authorities confirm with PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    https://people.com/audrii-cunningham...-river-8598540

Audrii Cunningham, the 11-year-old found dead in a river five days after disappearing in Texas, died from blunt head trauma, authorities confirm with PEOPLE.
    In the list of his previous charges above, #7 is enticing a child. This tells me he either was already abusing Audril or just started and killed her because he feared she would tell.

Thread Information