Thread: Milendhere Gabriel Napoleon Cadet (3) & Milenjhit Gabriella Napoleon Cadet (3) died after being found unresonsive in car on I-95 in Miami and their mom was critically injured when she jumped from the overpass

Milendhere Gabriel Napoleon Cadet (3) & Milenjhit Gabriella Napoleon Cadet (3) died after being found unresonsive in car on I-95 in Miami and their mom was critically injured when she jumped from the overpass

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ate-rcna137004

Young twins died after being found unresponsive in a car parked along Interstate 95 in Miami early Friday and the female driver was critically injured when she jumped off an overpass when police arrived, authorities said.

NBC Miami described the victims as a boy and a girl who were fraternal twins between the ages of three and four.

The investigation had traffic tied up north of Downtown Miami and was delaying commuter trains.

Miami-Dade County Police said 911 calls were received at about 2 a.m. about the boy and girl, who were in the back seat of a car parked on the Golden Glades Interchange where I-95 meets Florida?s Turnpike. It is one of South Florida?s busiest traffic spots.

Passersby were attempting CPR.

When officers and fire-rescue arrived, the woman jumped off the overpass onto train tracks well below, "which is a considerable distance," Detective Andre Martin told reporters.

She jumped over an overpass onto a railroad track and lived? wow

Im guessing she killed the children.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...in-miami-dade/

According to Miami-Dade police, just before 2 a.m., 911 callers reported that there were two children unresponsive in an SUV in the northbound lanes of the highway near the Turnpike extension, which led to officers and fire rescue crews responding to the scene.

A Local 10 News crew was in the area around 6 a.m. as first responders were focusing their attention on a vehicle that was parked to the side of the northbound lanes with its hazard lights on.

Police sources told Local 10 that the children were foaming at the mouth.
    Their cause of death has not been released. Speaking in Haitian Creole, their father, Milson Caldet, said he is devastated.

?I really loved my kids,? he said, speaking through a family member.

According to authorities, at some point, their mother, identified by family and friends as Shirlene Alcime, jumped from the overpass onto the train tracks below.

Despite the considerable fall, Alcime survived and was transported to HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, where she is listed in critical condition.

Caldet said he didn?t know what happened and said he had been trying to get hold of Alcime for days.

Alcime?s friend, Suzette Walker Morant, said she couldn?t imagine her hurting the children or trying to take her own life.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There are too many of these cases lately.

Thread Information