Thread: Chris Sylvia missing from the Pacific Crest Trail since 2/17/2015

Chris Sylvia missing from the Pacific Crest Trail since 2/17/2015

https://www.pctmissing.org/chris-sylvia

Sylvia was hiking southbound from Anza to Campo. He left on February 12, 2015. On February 16, he called a friend and asked to be picked up the next day at the Buddhist Temple on Chihuahua Valley Road. Sylvia did not make it to his rendezvous point. On February 20, another hiker found Sylvia?s gear laid out alongside the PCT near mm 127, not far from Mike?s Place. Despite a large search effort, Sylvia is still missing.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/213925986040682/

I'm a big fan of Kyle Hates Hiking's videos. Here is his video on Chris:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8zpBdEeCJQ

Saw this thread 7 years old, but his brother is posting saying he thinks could be suicide, he attempted in the past.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...missing_hiker/

Very tragic that 3 hikers are missing 1.) Chris Sylvia 2.) Kris Fowler (Sherpa) and 3.) David O'Sullivan

Also mentioned a monastery is nearby and mauve joined to become a minion?

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    Saw this thread 7 years old, but his brother is posting saying he thinks could be suicide, he attempted in the past.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedM...missing_hiker/

Very tragic that 3 hikers are missing 1.) Chris Sylvia 2.) Kris Fowler (Sherpa) and 3.) David O'Sullivan

Also mentioned a monastery is nearby and mauve joined to become a minion?
    I'm currently reading the book by Andrea Langford (I recommend it!) about all three of these missing men, that's why I made threads for the 2 we didn't already have threads for. I am about halfway through, but it's fascinating.

I honestly think David and Kris had an accident on the trail, but I am torn about what I think concerning Chris.

Why oh why do people insist on hiking alone?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm currently reading the book by Andrea Langford (I recommend it!) about all three of these missing men, that's why I made threads for the 2 we didn't already have threads for. I am about halfway through, but it's fascinating.

I honestly think David and Kris had an accident on the trail, but I am torn about what I think concerning Chris.
    I am going to check out that book, thank you for mentioning! I was just finishing a fiction book called Hunted by Darcy Coates about a missing hiker so my imagination gets away from what most likely happened they got lost.

So strange Chris called a friend to come get him and his stuff was there, but he wasn't. Also, thank you for overlooking my auto correct errors, "mauve" was supposed to be maybe and "minion" was monk. hehe

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

What do you think happened to Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    What do you think happened to Chris?
    I am evenly split between thinking he killed himself or he went off and joined one of the cults that operate on the PCT.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I am evenly split between thinking he killed himself or he went off and joined one of the cults that operate on the PCT.
    Wow, very interesting. I need to read that book.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm with you on this. The fact that his items were laid out neatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information