Thread: Amanda Horn Harakas (39) -January 16, 2024-Waiting on ME results (Sacramento)

Amanda Horn Harakas (39) -January 16, 2024-Waiting on ME results (Sacramento)

https://coronerapp.saccounty.net/rptDeathsD.aspx

24-00299 HARAKAS Amanda Kathleen Undetermined 39 4/17/1984 1/16/2024 Female Caucasian Fair Oaks

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.horn.121

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She has a ton of love being shown to her on her FB page.

Was undetermined after the autopsy?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Was undetermined after the autopsy?
    No, that is what Sac county does when it's not obvious (suicide, homicide, or car accident). Once the autopsy is done it won't change from undetermined which is frustrating.

Edit: I went back and scrolled through the coroner's page, and I am seeing a lot of accidents, when I usually see a lot of undetermined. So they may be updated from undetermined to accident if it's, say, an OD maybe? I will keep an eye on hers to see if it changes.
    Last edited by Nic B; 01-19-2024 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Coroner's website still is undetermined, not sure if that will change. Someone on FB posted this, though:

Hi Everyone! We know there have been a lot of questions and concerns about how Amanda passed. I have received a lot of messages. And while sometimes this can be quite private in families we really don't want anyone speculating. The coroner confirmed yesterday that it was Influenza A which is the Asian Flu. Thank you to everyone who came out last weekend. She truly was so loved. She was there in spirit. Maybe she brought the rain to play a joke. I am sure she still has that big beautiful smile. Keep her alive in your hearts.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It's been updated on the site now:

24-00299 HARAKAS Amanda Kathleen Natural 39 1/16/2024 Female White Fair Oaks

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's been updated on the site now:

24-00299 HARAKAS Amanda Kathleen Natural 39 1/16/2024 Female White Fair Oaks

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is gonna keep happening, too. Perfectly normal people are going to continue to die from diseases that normally aren't near so prevalent. But ever since covid, you got the one side who still thinks things are no big deal and doesn't give two shits, and the other side that take even the slightest precautions because we see this shit happen time and time again. Not implying at all that she wasn't careful, it's just human nature.

39 years old, out there living her best life and boom, you get sick one day and never recover. Sure, it's a crapshoot worrying if you'll get sick, but this adds a level of uncertainty that just isn't worth it, to me.

I feel horrible for her family and friends. She looks so full of life in her photos.

Rest in Paradise, Amanda.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    This is gonna keep happening, too. Perfectly normal people are going to continue to die from diseases that normally aren't near so prevalent. But ever since covid, you got the one side who still thinks things are no big deal and doesn't give two shits, and the other side that take even the slightest precautions because we see this shit happen time and time again. Not implying at all that she wasn't careful, it's just human nature.

39 years old, out there living her best life and boom, you get sick one day and never recover. Sure, it's a crapshoot worrying if you'll get sick, but this adds a level of uncertainty that just isn't worth it, to me.

I feel horrible for her family and friends. She looks so full of life in her photos.

Rest in Paradise, Amanda.
    She really was a good person

Well this is weird:

24-00299 HARAKAS Amanda Kathleen Undetermined 39 1/16/2024 Female White

It got changed back to undetermined??

Well this is weird:

24-00299 HARAKAS Amanda Kathleen Undetermined 39 1/16/2024 Female White

It got changed back to undetermined??
    Interesting. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Interesting. I wonder why?
    Same. Did the coroner change his/her mind? What the hell?

Maybe there were more than one coroners that reviewed the autopsy? A second opinion of sorts?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm assuming the family wanted a second opinion, somehow? That is kind of bizarre.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information