Thread: Homeless man dies after getting hit by 3 cars in LA

Homeless man dies after getting hit by 3 cars in LA

https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/news/h...hit-by-3-cars/

A blanket-clad homeless man was fatally struck by three separate drivers on a Los Angeles street, none of whom stopped to help as he lay dying in the middle of the road.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Fucking humans.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just can't with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    There is no possible way none of those drivers didn't realize they had just hit a human being. This world sucks.

Oh they knew. For sure the first truck because the homeless man was crossing the road when he was hit. This is a quote from a man who tried to help after the homeless man had been hit a second time and then dragged by a third vehicle.

“What would they have thought if that was one of their family members?” Khalil wondered. “I don’t know what kind of souls these people have, but I’m guessing they don’t.”

I agree. Cold.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Oh they knew. For sure the first truck because the homeless man was crossing the road when he was hit. This is a quote from a man who tried to help after the homeless man had been hit a second time and then dragged by a third vehicle.

“What would they have thought if that was one of their family members?” Khalil wondered. “I don’t know what kind of souls these people have, but I’m guessing they don’t.”

I agree. Cold.
    This kind of thing was one of the reasons I finally gave up trying to help with the homeless in Los Angeles. It's one thing to try to bail out the Titanic with a teaspoon. A completely other thing to do that while the public and local officials are actively trying to sabotage you at every chance. Literally making it illegal for you to help the homeless, taking away any shelter that they might have. Towing away RVs and cars for overnight parking and making it impossible for the people to afford to get them out of the impound. They resort to tents after that and those get taken away along with all of their belongings and thrown in to garbage trucks. Illegal to feed the homeless. The public screaming about how much they hate the homeless and that they want them gone. The mentality, sadly, doesn't surprise me as the general public view these people as vermin that need to be exterminated.

I literally couldn't take it anymore. Seeing such lack of humanity and people that I cared about suffering on the daily with zero way to get out of it.

I hope those three folks get run over and left for dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This kind of thing was one of the reasons I finally gave up trying to help with the homeless in Los Angeles. It's one thing to try to bail out the Titanic with a teaspoon. A completely other thing to do that while the public and local officials are actively trying to sabotage you at every chance. Literally making it illegal for you to help the homeless, taking away any shelter that they might have. Towing away RVs and cars for overnight parking and making it impossible for the people to afford to get them out of the impound. They resort to tents after that and those get taken away along with all of their belongings and thrown in to garbage trucks. Illegal to feed the homeless. The public screaming about how much they hate the homeless and that they want them gone. The mentality, sadly, doesn't surprise me as the general public view these people as vermin that need to be exterminated.

I literally couldn't take it anymore. Seeing such lack of humanity and people that I cared about suffering on the daily with zero way to get out of it.

I am definitely hoping karma gets them eventually.

You have a big heart, and you honestly tried. I didnt know it was illegal to feed the homeless.

I worry about them here in this weather. It gets really cold at night.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You have a big heart, and you honestly tried. I didnt know it was illegal to feed the homeless.

I worry about them here in this weather. It gets really cold at night.
    Yeah, they started up with that shit in a lot of cities and states making it illegal to feed the homeless. Citing "Health & Safety" as their reasoning. So......they're concerned with health certificates when you're passing out PB&Js to people who are starving, but not that the people are FUCKING STARVING. Because that's much healthier

Do you remember that BADASS 90 year old that defied the laws and still fed the homeless in Florida? HE was AMAZING:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eding-homeless

Do you remember that BADASS 90 year old that defied the laws and still fed the homeless in Florida? HE was AMAZING:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eding-homeless

I him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I him.
    Fucking LEGEND.

Thread Information