Thread: Houston rapper Lee Carter (52) allegedly kept a homeless woman captive in his garage for at least 4 years

Houston rapper Lee Carter (52) allegedly kept a homeless woman captive in his garage for at least 4 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...est-rcna132897

A Houston rapper allegedly kidnapped a homeless woman and held her captive in his garage for at least four years before she managed to get access to the suspect's computer to call rescuers, officials said.

The woman allegedly held by Lee Carter, 52, was found in April but the arrest on a charge of felony aggravated kidnapping only happened on Thursday, court records and Carter?s attorney said.

Records do not explain why it took authorities nearly nine months to arrest the suspect. The condition of the woman, who prosecutors say was 70 pounds and pregnant when authorities located her, was unclear Monday.
    A Harris County District Attorney?s Office affidavit supporting the suspect?s arrest states the woman used Carter's laptop to "communicate with 9-1-1 dispatch that she was being held against her will." Details about how she got the laptop were not released.

A Houston Fire Department crew came to Carter's Perry Street home on April 7 and pried open the garage's door to a find woman locked inside, living in putrid conditions, prosecutors said.

That room included "a makeshift toilet that did not flush," a mattress "covered in fresh vomit" and a few packages of chips and Twinkies, the affidavit said.

The garage "appeared to be a single car garage but no longer had the garage door to allow a vehicle to enter" and both of its windows had been boarded up, the affidavit said.

The 5-foot-2, 70-pound woman was found malnourished "with a pungent stench," "crusty" hair and wearing a T-shirt and shorts that "were filthy dirty," according to prosecutors.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Records do not explain why it took authorities nearly nine months to arrest the suspect
    Because she's a homeless person and they treat them as less than human. THAT'S why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That poor woman, to know he was out there free for all that time...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

that poor woman, being locked into a garage for 4 years, being treated poorly and suffering who knows what abuse, then to be pregnant as well as weighing only 70 lbs. She must be just destroyed mentally and the baby (if born)..
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    that poor woman, being locked into a garage for 4 years, being treated poorly and suffering who knows what abuse, then to be pregnant as well as weighing only 70 lbs. She must be just destroyed mentally and the baby (if born)..
    It also says she was pregnant when he took her in, so either she gave birth to that baby in the garage or it died while she was kept in there.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It also says she was pregnant when he took her in, so either she gave birth to that baby in the garage or it died while she was kept in there.
    Goodness.

Thread Information