Thread: woman "distraught" after being charged for miscarrying

woman "distraught" after being charged for miscarrying

https://www.wsaz.com/2023/12/21/woma...d-miscarrying/

TRUMBULL COUNTY, Ohio (CNN) - An Ohio woman who sought treatment at a hospital before suffering a miscarriage and then eventually miscarried in her bathroom is now facing criminal charges.

After the death of her 22-week-old fetus, Brittany Watts felt ?distraught, heartbroken, empty,? according to texts she sent to television station WJW.

A coroner?s report and 911 call obtained by CNN detail the days before and after the miscarriage that led to her arrest and felony charge.

In mid-September, Watts visited Saint Joseph Hospital multiple times and was told her water had broken and her fetus would not survive.

More at link. The baby died in utero. SMDH

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The grand jury got it right. I'm glad a bunch of men (and a few women) with no medical training get to try to make health decisions for women.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/11/us/br...ges/index.html

Ohio woman who suffered miscarriage at home will not be criminally charged, grand jury says

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The grand jury got it right. I'm glad a bunch of men (and a few women) with no medical training get to try to make health decisions for women.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/11/us/br...ges/index.html

Ohio woman who suffered miscarriage at home will not be criminally charged, grand jury says
    Thank goodness. What madness.

Not only did she suffer through losing her child and all that entailed but then to be treated as a criminal because an overly vindictive coroner then states atty wanted to make some kind of example of her to appease their own twisted political desires. No just no. The suffering they put her through is inexcusable.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

She was at the hospital for 8 fucking hours while they waited on what they should do with a non viable pregnancy. Its common fucking sense, but I wonder if they are afraid of being prosecuted. They should have taken the baby then and there.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I showed this story to people here in Ireland and they all thought it was satire. That's the insane thing about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information