Thread: Washington residents ask Controller be removed bc dog starved to death

Washington residents ask Controller be removed bc dog starved to death

https://monvalleyindependent.com/202...rvation-death/

Washington County Controller April Sloane is free on $150,000 bond after she was charged for allegedly neglecting her dog, Thor, until it died.
    The investigation began Dec. 5 after Washington Area Humane Society Officer Gretchen Grasser went to the North Strabane Township Police Department to report a dog that died due to neglect.
    Grasser asked North Strabane to investigate and passed on images of the dog, Thor, in deplorable conditions and another image that seemed to depict Thor either deceased or near death, the complaint states.
    Humane society records state that Sloane adopted Thor in April 2021.
    North Strabane Township Officer Brian Korey wrote in an affidavit of probable cause that multiple people were involved in the investigation.
    BC, a juvenile, was interviewed about Thor’s neglect, and he reported that Thor died Nov. 27, the affidavit states. According to BC, Thor was kept in deplorable conditions and wasn’t taken care of for days at a time.
    BC said Thor wouldn’t drink water or eat food for at least two days and he tried to give the dog water through a turkey baster, but the dog still would not drink, the complaint states.
    “After Thor would no longer stand on his own power, BC pleaded with April Sloane to take Thor to the veterinarian, but Sloane failed to do so,” Korey wrote in the affidavit.
    On Dec. 6, Korey called Sloane and asked her to meet for an interview and she asked Korey to come to her home for the conversation.
    Sloane allegedly told police she knew that a tip was sent to police about her dog dying from neglect and she admitted “that Thor, her dog, did pass away due to not being properly cared for
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-17-2023 at 07:14 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I will never understand people like this. WHY DID YOU ADOPT A DOG THAT YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF TAKING CARE OF?!!!!! Fuck this bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I will never understand people like this. WHY DID YOU ADOPT A DOG THAT YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF TAKING CARE OF?!!!!! Fuck this bitch.
    Exactly! In my opinion, anyone who will abuse an animal most likely will abuse a child, too. Sick, sick, sick.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I purposely didnt post the article with the pic. Too sad

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

there is a special place in hell for those who abuse and/or neglect critters.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information