Thread: Loyalty Charles Scott (6) mauled to death by a family friend's dogs

Loyalty Charles Scott (6) mauled to death by a family friend's dogs

https://nypost.com/2023/12/05/news/p...dane-mastiffs/

A 6-year-old Oregon boy was mauled to death by two dogs in a family friend?s home Tuesday as the child prepared to head to school.

Police were greeted at the door by a woman covered in blood after being called to the horrifying scene at the Portland home just after 7:40 a.m.

The woman, an unnamed friend of the boy?s grandmother, told officers that her large Great Dane-Mastiff mixes jumped on the child after he followed her into her home?s garage, according to the Portland Police Bureau.
    The boy was told to stay away from the dog's, but followed his grandma's friend into the garage. They were Great Dane/mastiffs, he didnt stand a chance.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-08-2023 at 04:06 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The boy was told to stay away...Fuck that. How about don't bring a child to a home where you know the dogs are aggressive.

"Authorities said there were no previous reports that the dogs had ever been a problem."

I'm going to call bullshit. If the boy was warned to stay away from the dogs because they were dangerous there must've been a reason why they knew the dogs were dangerous.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    "Authorities said there were no previous reports that the dogs had ever been a problem."

I'm going to call bullshit. If the boy was warned to stay away from the dogs because they were dangerous there must've been a reason why they knew the dogs were dangerous.
    Abso-fucking-lutely bullshit. Just because there were no official reports doesn't mean the owners didn't know the dogs were dangerous.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    He was such a little cutie; they have identified him as Loyalty Charles Scott

The GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/xsk4f6-loyalty-charles-scott

This might be his grandmother: https://www.facebook.com/rena.scott77

He was precious

Obviously, having a 6 year old this story touched my heart. The thing was, it was preventable.

I had a GS/chow mix that used to bite, so we kept her in the bedroom when people came over, so in a way, I *kinda* feel bad for the dog owner.

My animal loving aunt rescued a dog that was chased by kids, fell down a well, and had to have a leg and arm amputated. Obviously, Tiny hated kids *but* we were never in the same building as her.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-11-2023 at 03:58 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information