Thread: Odhran Kelly (23) murdered and four people are in custody suspected of killing him

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Odhran Kelly (23) murdered and four people are in custody suspected of killing him

Police in Northern Ireland have charged two women in connection with the death of 23-year-old nursing assistant Odhran Kelly.

The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) said the 43-year-old and 36-year-old women have been charged with assisting an offender and are due to appear before Lisburn Magistrates? Court on Thursday.

Two 31-year-old men, who were also arrested as part of the police investigation, remain in custody.

Detectives investigating the murder formally identified Mr Kelly on Wednesday. His body was found beside a burning car in Maple Court in the early hours of Sunday. Police have said they do not believe there was an organised crime link to the killing.

PSNI Detective Chief Inspector Tony Kelly said: ?A post-mortem examination has now taken place and the deceased has been formally identified as Odhran Kelly.

?My thoughts are first and foremost with Mr Kelly?s family, who are left trying to come to terms with this terrible loss.? He added: ?While our investigation is at an early stage, I do not believe there is an organised crime link. ?If you were in the Edward Street or Francis Street areas of Lurgan between 2am and 5am on Sunday and noticed any suspicious activity, please contact us on 101.?

DUP MP Carla Lockhart reiterated the appeal from police for anyone with information about the murder to come forward. ?People in Lurgan are still shocked at this murder, and the thoughts of everyone are with the Kelly family as they struggle to comprehend this terrible tragedy,? she said. ?Police have been working tirelessly on the case and it is important that anyone with information can help bring those responsible to justice. ?There has been an appeal for footage that circulated on social media and it would be important that this might be made available for scrutiny. ?It is important justice is secured for the taking of an innocent young man?s life.?

On Wednesday hundreds of people gathered at a vigil in remembrance of Mr Kelly in Edward Street. Many brought balloons, candles and flowers, while some of his family members wore T-shirts reading ?Justice for Odhran?.
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...r-1561621.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I mean this in the most respectful way, but I think it's possible that he's gay. I wonder if this is a hate crime. I apologize if I'm wrong, but the Gaydar is going off

Regardless, he was so young and a nursing assistant. He was helping people and had his whole life ahead of him. I'm curious to see if they ever elaborate on this case, but my hopes aren't high. They never give much detail in cases over this side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I mean this in the most respectful way, but I think it's possible that he's gay. I wonder if this is a hate crime. I apologize if I'm wrong, but the Gaydar is going off

Regardless, he was so young and a nursing assistant. He was helping people and had his whole life ahead of him. I'm curious to see if they ever elaborate on this case, but my hopes aren't high. They never give much detail in cases over this side of the pond.
    From what I saw on FB, there is mention about him being gay, and that possibly playing a role in what happened.

From what I saw on FB, there is mention about him being gay, and that possibly playing a role in what happened.
    That's what I was afraid of

ETA: I just found the post from The Rainbow Project and yes, this seems to be the case.

His GFM:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/odhran-ke...0RoBCUwFKiEOPk
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-07-2023 at 12:45 PM.

That's what I was afraid of

ETA: I just found the post from The Rainbow Project and yes, this seems to be the case.

His GFM:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/odhran-ke...0RoBCUwFKiEOPk
    Ugh...so it could be a hate crime.

Ugh...so it could be a hate crime.
    His GFM is almost up to 8K when all they asked for was 1K. That makes me feel a little better because it's obvious that the people of Ireland are disgraced if that's what they murdered him for. You have to think on a lower level because of the smaller population and because GFMs aren't the norm here. So 8K so far is HUGE for here.

His GFM is almost up to 8K when all they asked for was 1K. That makes me feel a little better because it's obvious that the people of Ireland are disgraced if that's what they murdered him for. You have to think on a lower level because of the smaller population and because GFMs aren't the norm here. So 8K so far is HUGE for here.
    It warms my heart to consider people are giving like that to support his friends and family.

My gaydar went of too. Such a shame. 4 people to kill 1? Cowards.

I dont know if its because of his baby face, but I have a feeling he didnt do anything to his killers.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information