Thread: 3 homeless men fatally shot by potential serial killer in Los Angeles

3 homeless men fatally shot by potential serial killer in Los Angeles

https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-men-expe...y?id=105319218

Police in Los Angeles said they're searching for a potential serial killer who targeted three men who were all experiencing homelessness.

All three victims were sleeping alone on a sidewalk or an alley when they were killed this week, the LAPD warned at a news conference on Friday.

The first victim, 37 years old, was killed at about 3 a.m. Sunday. The second victim, 62 years old, was attacked at about 4:55 a.m. Monday, and the third, a 52-year-old man, was killed around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday, police said.

The lone suspect was seen in a car at all three locations, police said. The suspect approached each victim on foot, shot and killed them, and then fled in the car, police said.

They got homes now... with Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Being homeless is shitty enough, now they have to deal with this shit.

This is not the only place this is happening either. There was a shooting at a homeless people encampment in Las Vegas as well.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-02-2023 at 03:24 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I really do feel bad for the homeless. There are several near my work that I see every time I work. Murica really needs to step up funding for mental illness and rehabilitation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...les-rcna127769

Los Angeles police announced Saturday that a suspect has been identified in connection with the killings of three homeless men this week.

The suspect, Jerrid Joseph Powell, 33, was already in custody after having been arrested in the killing of a county employee earlier in the week.

Powell was arrested Thursday and accused of shooting and killing a San Dimas, California, father of two during a follow-home robbery Tuesday.

Police Chief Michel Moore said Saturday that police were able to match Powell's car, seen in security video from the killing Tuesday, to the car they had identified as being driven by the suspect believed to be responsible for killing the three homeless people.

A handgun found in that car also matched the weapon used in the killings of the three homeless people, police said.

I'm not sure how the idiot was able to afford a BMW since he didn't have the brains to not get caught.
    Also wasn't this more of a spree killing?
    Finally, everyone should remember to pay attention to other drivers and not get followed home.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I had heard of this and I'm happy that they caught him. This is why I get so fucking angry when people try to make it seem like the homeless are responsible for violent crimes. They are FAR MORE likely to be victims of violent crime than the other way around and nine times out of ten if they are violent, it's because of clear mental illness that is going untreated because of the awesome system in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information