Thread: Will McDonald (47) shot his son on Thanksgiving, he may have been mistaken for a car thief

Will McDonald (47) shot his son on Thanksgiving, he may have been mistaken for a car thief

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ay/ar-AA1kwzmd

A man allegedly fatally shot his 10-year-old on Thanksgiving at their home in Omaha, Nebraska possibly mistaking him for a car thief.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The fact that he was already prohibited from owning guns makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The fact that he was already prohibited from owning guns makes it even better.
    When I hear a car alarm going off, I automatically look for my key fob. The fact that this guy got a gun is problematic. Sometimes wind sets off car alarms

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

this whole story seems hinky
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Oh yeah. And what kind of little bitch ass, tiny dick havin' mongrel fuck do you have to be to go out strapped anyway? For a car alarm? You serious? Gee, I might be able to see the logic in that,

if I lived in Beirut.

But this wasn't some third world country, this happened in Omaha fucking Nebraska. Great job, "dad". What in the fuck were you even doing outside with a weapon, you stupid,stupid piece of shit?

It's amazing that the kid didn't have any problem going out without a weapon, but adults can't hear a floor creak without grabbing a shotgun. Bunch of deluded sacks of shit.

You shot your own child, you stupid fuck. That mug shot makes it look like you don't give half a shit, too. I hope his mother never forgives you and that the rest of your life is spent feeling like the chicken shit loser that you are. Jeeeezus.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    When I hear a car alarm going off, I automatically look for my key fob. The fact that this guy got a gun is problematic. Sometimes wind sets off car alarms
    Right. And he is in Omaha. I could see downtown Chicago or something, but come on.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    For some reason I am just now noticing the quote from Julie Mott's Hearbroken. What was the context of him calling you Ed Gein???

Thread Information