Thread: 41 year old Kathleen Desmoulin found dead along highway 11 - believed to be a hit and run

41 year old Kathleen Desmoulin found dead along highway 11 - believed to be a hit and run

https://www.timminstoday.com/local-n...gation-7866948

GREENSTONE ? The OPP criminal investigation division is leading the probe into the death of a woman from Long Lake 58 First Nation.

On Tuesday evening, police released the identity of the individual whose body was found near Highway 11 in the community on the weekend.

She was 41-year-old Kathleen Desmoulin.

The woman was already deceased when police and Superior North EMS paramedics were called to the proximity of the highway intersection with Beaver Street shortly before 3 pm Saturday.

In a subsequent social media post, OPP said she might have been struck by a vehicle, that the vehicle would have damage to the front end, and might be missing a side mirror.

Tuesday's press release made no further reference to the possible involvement of a vehicle.

Greenstone OPP continue to seek the public's assistance in their investigation.

Anyone with information related to the incident is asked to contact police at 1-888-310-1122, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.

The Officer of the Chief Coroner and the Ontario Forensic Pathology Service are also involved in the investigation.

Kathleen's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kathleen.desmoulin

Her (apparent) best friend posting a lot about Kathleen: https://www.facebook.com/deperryshannon19

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    My question is, how in the butterfinger fuck do you hit someone and not stop and call someone immediately? Like, HOW?

Are you so goddamn inhumane that you couldn't even call as you drove by, even if you did hit her? Jezzzuussss fucking christ.

Fucking ridiculous.

I'm so sorry, Kathleen. You certainly deserved better than this. And I hope that they catch the piece of shit who hit you.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information