Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Johnathan Lewis (17) beaten to death by group of students outside school

  1. #1
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,262
    Rep Power
    21474865

    Johnathan Lewis (17) beaten to death by group of students outside school

    https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/news/l...f-high-school/

    A Las Vegas teen has died after he was beaten by a group of bullies for coming to the defense of a “smaller” friend who was thrown into a trash can, the student’s grieving dad said.

    Jonathan Lewis, a 17-year-old student at Rancho High School, died last Tuesday — less than two weeks after he was savagely beaten by a mob of 15 kids, his father, also named Jonathan Lewis, confirmed to 8 News Now on Thursday.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #2
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,612
    Rep Power
    21474861
    OMG that is terrible.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  3. #3
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Rep Power
    21474870
    I'm just beside myself that humanity is lost. Nobody respects human life anymore and it really breaks my heart. We need to just be wiped out and let the animals have the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  4. #4
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,262
    Rep Power
    21474865
    They have identified 8 of the perps and arrested them. The fight was premeditated.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/8-teens...than-lewis-jr/

    Eight high school students in Las Vegas between the ages of 13 and 17 have been arrested on suspicion of murder in the fatal beating of a 17-year-old classmate, authorities announced Tuesday at a news conference.

    Las Vegas police homicide Lt. Jason Johansson said investigators were still working to identify two more students believed to have participated in the Nov. 1 fight that he said was over a pair of wireless headphones and a vape pen
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-15-2023 at 09:29 AM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #5
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They have identified 8 of the perps and arrested them. The fight was premeditated.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/8-teens...than-lewis-jr/
    JFC. Honestly. Shit that's worth less than $20 combined and they kill him over it.

    This may be me sounding like a boomer, but I seriously feel like kids these days are so desensitized that they think nothing of killing another human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  6. #6
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,612
    Rep Power
    21474861
    I wonder if the "mob mentality" had something to do with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  7. #7
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,262
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    JFC. Honestly. Shit that's worth less than $20 combined and they kill him over it.

    This may be me sounding like a boomer, but I seriously feel like kids these days are so desensitized that they think nothing of killing another human.
    I agree with you. It was 15 to 1 and they were stomping on him and kicking him in the head, what did they think was going to happen?

    Then, they just left him there to bleed out. A "citizen" picked him up, and brought him to the school for help.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  8. #8
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    23,473
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I agree with you. It was 15 to 1 and they were stomping on him and kicking him in the head, what did they think was going to happen?

    Then, they just left him there to bleed out. A "citizen" picked him up, and brought him to the school for help.
    Mob mentality. Which is a scarier psychological phenomenon now more than ever.

    Let's just say that I'm happy where I am right now. Because that stuff is cultivated and the U.S. seems to be the recent expert in that field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass



  9. #9
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,612
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Mob mentality. Which is a scarier psychological phenomenon now more than ever.

    Let's just say that I'm happy where I am right now. Because that stuff is cultivated and the U.S. seems to be the recent expert in that field.
    Is there an echo in here? lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    2,067
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    JFC. Honestly. Shit that's worth less than $20 combined and they kill him over it.

    This may be me sounding like a boomer, but I seriously feel like kids these days are so desensitized that they think nothing of killing another human.
    I agree with you. I know every generation yells ?kids these days? but stuff like this is nuts. I see videos on Reddit all the time of kids beating the absolute crap out of their teachers for confiscating their phone and a lot of the time the comments are on the students? side. Kids are disrespectful af and this generation is so quick to blame their parents for EVERYTHING. Parents are too scared of ?traumatizing? their kids to discipline them.

  11. #11
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,544
    Rep Power
    21474856
    We are truly doomed when it comes to this generation. They were raised with a completely different mentality and have zero value for human life. It is sickening.

  12. #12
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,544
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I agree with you. I know every generation yells ?kids these days? but stuff like this is nuts. I see videos on Reddit all the time of kids beating the absolute crap out of their teachers for confiscating their phone and a lot of the time the comments are on the students? side. Kids are disrespectful af and this generation is so quick to blame their parents for EVERYTHING. Parents are too scared of ?traumatizing? their kids to discipline them.
    Agree 100%. It is the victimhood mentality that blows me away.

  13. #13
    Senior Member jennafyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canada eh?
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I feel like I don't have enough friends to make a mob. Not that I would.

  14. #14
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,661
    Rep Power
    21474859
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...rder-105071569

    Prosecutors in Las Vegas have formally charged four high school students as adults with murder in the deadly beating of their schoolmate, a fight that was captured on cellphone video and has been widely shared across social media.

    The two 16-year-olds and two 17-year-olds are charged with second-degree murder and conspiracy to commit battery.

    After court, District Attorney Steve Wolfson said his office chose not to bring a first-degree murder charge against the teens because, he said, the evidence shows that the beating was not a premeditated act.

  15. #15
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,262
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But the fight was planned though.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •