Thread: Suren Seetal (36) found dead in Big Cypress Reservation after going missing from Opa-Locka Airport in Fort Lauderdale; 3 men have been arrested for kidnapping and murder

Suren Seetal (36) found dead in Big Cypress Reservation after going missing from Opa-Locka Airport in Fort Lauderdale; 3 men have been arrested for kidnapping and murder

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...rport/3156193/

A family is desperate to find a man who was last seen at his job in Fort Lauderdale one week ago.

Suren Seetal, 36, is an airplane mechanic who works at Opa-locka Airport and Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, where he was last seen Nov. 2 after 6 p.m.

"We desperately want our brother back. We want him to come home," said his sister, Karen Seetal. "We?ve stopped our lives to hunt and find our brother."

Their mother Meerah, who lives with Suren Seetal, said he didn?t come home that night and didn?t show up for work the next day.

"This is out of character for him," Karen Seetal said. "He cannot go one day without communicating with someone. He is a social butterfly.

Suren Seetal and his mother were supposed to fly to Trinidad last Saturday to visit family, but phone calls are going straight to his voicemail. They also can?t find or track his car.
    Suren Seetal is 5-foot-10 and weighs 175 pounds. He drives a 2001 silver Honda Accord sedan with license plate number EHNA41.

Hes a very good looking guy.

So I guess he left work, if his car is missing too. This is a weird one. Retaining pond?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hes a very good looking guy.

So I guess he left work, if his car is missing too. This is a weird one. Retaining pond?
    Yes he is.

Retaining pond is always my guess when the car and person goes missing in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yes he is.

Retaining pond is always my guess when the car and person goes missing in Florida.
    Welp they better check them. Maybe Adventures with Purpose will step in.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Agree about the possibility of being in water. I checked and there are bodies of water near the airport, including Lake Karen.

I didn't see this coming and I searched but never saw where they found the body.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...hanic/3186895/

3 charged in kidnapping, murder of South Florida airplane mechanic

On Monday, a federal grand jury indicted Broward residents 24-year-old Avin "Smalls" Seetaram; 29-year-old Somjeet Christopher Singh, also known as "Lil Chris;" and 18-year-old Gavin Hunter of murder for hire conspiracy, murder for hire, kidnapping conspiracy, kidnapping, and obstruction of justice for their involvement in Seetal's violent kidnapping and murder, prosecutors announced.

According to criminal complaints and the indictment, Seetal's phone was in the vicinity of Singh's Margate air conditioning business, Dr. HVAC, before going off network.

Seetal's body was found Nov. 21 at Big Cypress Reservation, prosecutors said. Further details were not available. Officials haven't disclosed a motive.

I didn't see this coming and I searched but never saw where they found the body.

Wow, I wonder how they all knew each other?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Definitely a shocker. Wow.

The "murder for hire," charge has me wondering
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...davit/3187800/

South Florida airplane mechanic lured to his murder over $315,000 debt: Affidavit

A South Florida airplane mechanic whose decomposed body was found dumped in the Florida Everglades was murdered over a $315,000 debt that was owed to him by one of the three men charged in his killing, new court documents show.
    According to an affidavit released Tuesday, Seetal's partially decomposed body was found Nov. 21 in a wooded area at Big Cypress Reservation with a gunshot wound to the head.

The affidavit said Seetal, Seetaram and Singh all know each other and work in the fireworks business.

On Nov. 2, Seetal and Seetaram had been in communication on Nov. until Seetal's phone went off network that night, the affidavit said.

At one point on Nov. 2, Seetaram sent Seetal a photo of a key inside a drawer, the affidavit said. Seetal's phone had also communicated with Singh's that day, the affidavit said.

Seetal's phone showed that after he left work he was at an HVAC business in Broward that's operated by Singh, the affidavit said.

His phone stayed in the vicinity of the business until it moved to another location and went off network, and hasn't come back on network since that night, the affidavit said.

SunPass records showed Seetal's vehicle was towed from the HVAC business around 2:15 a.m. on Nov. 3 by an unmarked black tow truck driven by an employee of Singh's cousin, the affidavit said.

Later on Nov. 3, security footage showed Seetaram and Singh buying a 96-gallon yardwaste cart at a Home Depot, the affidavit said.

On the morning of Nov. 4, Seetaram's phone was traveling west on Alligator Alley toward the vicinity where the victim's body was later discovered, the affidavit said.

Seetaram initially told law enforcement he was home sick all night on Nov. 2, but later admitted that he and Singh lured Seetal to the HVAC business because Singh said the victim owed him a large money debt, the affidavit said.

When Seetal arrived at the business, a third man, believed to be Hunter, shot and killed him, the affidavit said.

But law enforcement found Seetal's notebook related to his fireworks business and it showed Singh owed Seetal around $315,000, the affidavit said.

Seetal's girlfriend said he had begun trying to collect his debts, the affidavit said.

Thread Information