Thread: Preacher F.L. 'Bubba' kills himself after being outed as transgender

Preacher F.L. 'Bubba' kills himself after being outed as transgender

https://nypost.com/2023/11/04/news/a...er-curvy-girl/

An Alabama preacher and politician killed himself Friday two days after being outed for having a secret life he shared online as a “transgender curvy girl.”

F.L. “Bubba” Copeland, who was the mayor of tiny Smiths Station, with a population of just 6,756, as well as the pastor at First Baptist Church in nearby Phenix City, shot himself around 5 p.m. in front of sheriffs who were following him.

Copeland was a married father of three.
    He looks better as a female.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-05-2023 at 06:41 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

imgur wont let me post him as a male.

I feel kinda bad for the dude but he posted crazy shit on social media, you can see at link.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No one should have to be u happy in their own skin. These stories make me sad. Shame on the asshole who outed them.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I was trying to think of how to say what I wanted to say, his quote in the article says it best:

"What I do in private life has nothing to do with what I do in my holy life,” Copeland told 1819 reporter Craig Monger. “Does this have any effect on me being mayor, that I sometimes put on a dress or sometimes put on makeup? Does that have anything to do whatsoever with me being mayor or being a pastor?”
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information