Thread: Leondre Flynt (21) missing from Gwinnett County, GA; believed to be a homicide

Leondre Flynt (21) missing from Gwinnett County, GA; believed to be a homicide

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...2-0219f5a906a3

The search for a missing Gwinnett County man who disappeared along with his truck on a routine trip to the auto parts store has taken a dark turn.

Leondre Flynt's missing persons case out of Gwinnett County has now been transferred to the Homicide Unit over at the Atlanta Police Department.

On Tuesday, Atlanta Police released an incident report from a search warrant executed at Marquis at Buckhead apartments off Peachtree Road in Buckhead. In the report, it states APD's Homicide Unit was asked to assist Gwinnett County Police on their investigation into the disappearance of the 21-year-old Flynt, of Loganville.

During the search warrant an officer wrote in the report, "...items of evidentiary value were collected." It went on to state, "Based off the circumstances of Leondre's disappearance and the evidence collected, the Homicide Unit believed Leondre had been killed."

I hope they are able to find him remains and give his family some answers
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Not sounding good.

Here is a GoFundMe set up for his search: https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...instagram_feed

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...d-9ad6a18a7d5a

APD said that 21-year-old Audrey Zalky was taken into custody in Carroll County on Friday and has been charged with murder and concealing the death of another in connection to the death and disposal of 21-year-old Leondre Flynt. A few months ago, back in October, 20-year-old Destiny Stephens was booked into the Fulton County Jail with identical charges as Zalky's.

According to the warrants, Flynt left his family's home in Loganville on July 29 and spoke to a family member around 10:45 a.m. That was the last time his family ever heard from him again.
    Credit: Provided

His family was able to later access his iCloud and provide the phone's account to law enforcement. Police later found out that Flynt had been communicating with a 21-year-old woman named Audrey Zalky on that same day and that Flynt had plugged in his GPS directions to the Marquis at Buckhead apartment complex on Colonial Holmes Drive, the warrants allege.

RELATED: Missing Gwinnett man who vanished along with truck believed to be dead; body, car still missing

Police later came to find out there had been a shots fired call that same day, just after 12:15 p.m. A resident in the leasing office had said they had a bullet hole that had penetrated the wall of their unit from the residence across the hall, according to the warrant. The leasing office then contacted the owner of the unit who said that a woman had picked up a gun and accidentally fired a shot off.

As the investigation continued into Flynt's disappearance, the warrants state that police plugged in Flynt's pickup truck into the license plate reader and found out the truck had entered the Lowe's parking lot on Caroline Street NE in Atlanta. It was there that police found video surveillance of Stephens and Zalky get out of Flynt's truck and go inside.

It was inside the store where they bought a handsaw and bolt cutters, according to the warrants. Later that night, doorbell camera footage captured the man mentioned in the warrant moving "bulk items on a furniture dolly" from the apartment unit in the direction of the elevators.

Stephens was identified through the leasing account of the resident's owner, as she allegedly used the same card number to make the purchase at Lowe's that was also listed on the apartment billing records, the warrants allege. A search of her phone records revealed that Stephens also lived inside the same unit at the Marquis at Buckhead.

The warrants also stated that the phone record search revealed Stephens and Zalky were also in the area of the apartment complex when the shots fired call came in on July 29 and at the Lowe's when they suspected she was the other woman as they allegedly purchased a handsaw and bolt cutters.

After police used OnStar to track Flynt's GMC Canyon to the parking lot of a CVS Pharmacy in Detroit, they found out the location was just 20 minutes away from the address listed on the Michigan ID card of the man who was the leaseholder of the apartment in Atlanta. This is the same person the warrant alleges who told the apartment leasing office that a gun went off when his "female friend was handling it."

Authorities searched for Flynt's truck there, but never found it, according to the warrants.

Wow. So no real connection other than he was communicating with one of the suspects online?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They certainly weren't trying to hide their involvement. They used the guy's truck to go get items to dismember him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    They certainly weren't trying to hide their involvement. They used the guy's truck to go get items to dismember him.
    I know.

Thread Information